New MVS Mini Marquee Professionaly Printed

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Hit up http://emdkay.net/

Although their MMs aren't perfect, they are probably one of the only places with a regular service to provide them. I've used them a couple times and the quality is alright for the hard to find MMs that you don't mind getting beat up in your cab.

driph

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hit up http://emdkay.net/

Although their MMs aren't perfect, they are probably one of the only places with a regular service to provide them. I've used them a couple times and the quality is alright for the hard to find MMs that you don't mind getting beat up in your cab.

With emdkay closed (and with no info on when they'll reopen), is there an alterative source for custom mini marquees?

Cool Craig

n00b
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Have time to run off marquees if there is enough members to a run of 100. I have all original graphics, so just request the marquee you want or send a link for a custom.

Craig

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Have time to run off marquees if there is enough members to a run of 100. I have all original graphics, so just request the marquee you want or send a link for a custom.

Craig

Hey Craig,

What's the cost per marquee? (Sorry, forgive me for not wanting to read 16 pages.) ;)

Also, is there a list of what MVS games didn't originally come with a plastic marquee or none at all? I know some later kits came with plastic ones.

Thanks,
Steve

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Hey Craig, I am after a few please.
I'll send you a PM shortly, but I will want all the unreleased/ArcadeShocks marquees.

What are the individually costs and postage to the UK..?

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I would probably be down for a few as well, but couple of questions, price, and are these going to be full bleed or have a white border?