Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I like how the only game the seller shows in any amount of detail, just so happens to show signs of being a bootleg.

Where is the warning sticker on Blazing Star

blazingstar.jpg

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Unfortunately rares and France dont go well together :(
Also roughly 1000 euros per game :lol:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Where is the warning sticker on Blazing Star

For whatever reason, but this could have been removed/destroyed, too, one could check the plastic for traces of this late GWS. Just out of experience I'd say, grifters would rather place a wrong/false GWS, than actually forget to stick one on their opus.

The staples are sitting in the right places though, edges show the proper cuts, at least on the label and manual. It's certainly not scrach-free as the seller states, but all in all, just a close inspection could give more than what we have now, which is, as already said, just signs.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
This is the feedback I like the most:

Took my money and told me to wait 90 days to pack the games. SCAMMER.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
It's unfortunate that low life scammers like that are still around. I recently bought a "new" 32X game on EBay that the guy shipped without proper packing and it was clearly not new as the shrink wrap was damaged. He had perfect feedback when I bought, but within the last few weeks others have gotten games in the same condition as I have. It's like good sellers eventually give up and then start screwing people over.