Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
game is honestly uninspired. sold my copy for like $300... (was asking like 120 then the first PM hit for $300)
Maybe i am missing something but it bored me pretty bad.

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
game is honestly uninspired. sold my copy for like $300... (was asking like 120 then the first PM hit for $300)
Maybe i am missing something but it bored me pretty bad.

Like many ADK games, Ninja Commando has not aged well. Ryu's resemblance to Hattori Hanzo was the only reason I played the game. Might be high time to let my copy go too.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Like many ADK games, Ninja Commando has not aged well. Ryu's resemblance to Hattori Hanzo was the only reason I played the game. Might be high time to let my copy go too.

Several Neo games I used to have fit that bill - Ninja Commando and Last Resort are two that feature prominently.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I see listings like this and think it could just be a typo that the seller just never noticed.

Then I look at the keyboard and see that the letters are nowhere near each other.

Did you even notice that it's from a Japanese seller? English is not their specialty.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Typical fat-ass video gamer on e-bay showing his disgusting, hairy, belly. Probably a member here.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
not bad. Reminds me of the unintentional dick pic on that gameboy auction... well, this one was saved by the belly.