Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
I want to clear something up with the guys here and myself.
I am greeneye8181.
I want to say I NEVER had the intention of buying games to flip them but I did get sucked into the market explosion and ended up selling 90% of my collection because I needed the money.
I want to apologize. I'm not looking for approval but I really see it now. I want to get back some of the AES games I had a couple years ago but the recent Garou auction makes me understand now. It's sickening what the market has become.
I started lurking here about a month ago and after reading thru the posts there are some genuinely good people on here. I thought everyone was being an ass hole because I wasn't selling games at prices they wanted but I get it now. I'm sorry guys.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I want to clear something up with the guys here and myself.
I am greeneye8181.
I want to say I NEVER had the intention of buying games to flip them but I did get sucked into the market explosion and ended up selling 90% of my collection because I needed the money.
I want to apologize. I'm not looking for approval but I really see it now. I want to get back some of the AES games I had a couple years ago but the recent Garou auction makes me understand now. It's sickening what the market has become.
I started lurking here about a month ago and after reading thru the posts there are some genuinely good people on here. I thought everyone was being an ass hole because I wasn't selling games at prices they wanted but I get it now. I'm sorry guys.

With a username called greeneye it's obvious what your intentions are. You also acted like an unsavory character when you were here. Didn't you get banned? Why are you able to make another account? Ban this user please Rot.

Cg591

Rugal's Thug

After I ended the listing I had people ask me why and I had a guy offer me 2500.
It's crazy. I can't recall the member here but someone talked about people discussing AES carts while being served champagne and caviar. So true.

Cg591

Rugal's Thug
I'm curious what people you swindled for those coins you were selling too. You're just a flipper man and I'm sure you'd do it again. Don't act like you wouldn't.

Coins? Uhhhhh...
I sold my games on ebay as auctions.
I sold a few games here first. At very good prices but again, you acted like a self entitled prince that tried to take advantage of me being the new guy. I'm not stupid. I know when someone is trying to push me around .

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You also acted like an unsavory character when you were here. Didn't you get banned?

Links please...

Why are you able to make another account?

Different IP...

Ban this user please Rot.

...If it comes down to it.... then I will... I am holding off judgement atm until... I see all the evidence...

xROTx

PS. YES... I confess... there use to be the day that I would arbitrarily kill and account... but with the market place... I tend to view the whole thing as a work in progress, hence, i would like to be pretty sure I am doing the correct thing...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I don't even care anymore. He can do whatever he wishes. I'm done.

Silly Pandar...

...I said I just wanna see all the evidence... if it's something I don't like... then I'll deal with it man..

Geez... don't get so worked up... it's not like i'm randomly killing people because others said so... makes more sense this way man:D

xROTx