Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I've never posted board photos of anything I've sold here and I dumped almost my entire collection years ago. The odds of a full kit, with a colored cart, being a boot are unbelievably small. I also usually don't see boots shipping out of Japan.

But they love dem copied arts. A lot of loose carts I get from Japan come with them.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
For this crap you should feel "sry" indeed. Maybe we should start a dedicated WTF Post thread out of this? At least tell me in your own words something spirited on the infernal idiocy of this nubish evergreen of an auction, because the time when it spoke for itself is long gone.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Yes, you're right.

This most humble of auctions must be highlighted in all it's glory. A FULL AES set of Metal Slug + 7 additional slugs for other systems. For a pittance of only $2 million. Do I hear group buy from the great halls of N-G?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The Videogame X listings have been mentioned at least 50 times in this thread. The people that post about it should receive a custom rank of some sort.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If SNKP released a official limited reprint of rare AES games, I would be all over them. I can't bring myself to buy these NCI boots.

Ya, and like 200 people supported NCI by purchasing BBB and ToTC from them. Support the bootleggers.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
do they really have that much more $ than brains?
product by Neo conception international
PCB♥ Atomikwave Giga Board♥ORIGINAL new board CONVERT♥(♥see picture♥)
$_57.JPG

its sort of fine print but you're spending way too much to have no idea there folks

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Well on the bright side, they aren't saccing boards. I wonder if they also reproduced the shells.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
If the prices weren't so ridiculous, these complete reproduction copies of rare AES games would be a wonderful thing for those of us with AES decks and barely any access to the best games.

Well on the bright side, they aren't saccing boards. I wonder if they also reproduced the shells.

Judging by the pictures, the shells are reproduced too. They have a dull appearance, more than the early titles like NAM and Mag Lord. Also, the ribbing at the bottom is less crisp and defined.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
If the prices weren't so ridiculous, these complete reproduction copies of rare AES games would be a wonderful thing for those of us with AES decks and barely any access to the best games.

I know I will never afford (or don't want) to pay ridiculous price for those AES games I want. Repro or conversion will be the only way for me :(

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Fuck that, report that shit.
Use your own art at the very least, this does nothing other than further taint the well and for what, so people shelves can look good on a brag thread/ FB post?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Lol @ repros costing more than oem new at release.

I'd have XERO problem w/ a repro that was somehow badged to obviously be a repro, and that cost $125 as opposed to MSRP at og release...or in this case hella more expensive than MSRP.

This shit is deplorable.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Probably just simple house advertising for their own organic boots. They should add the "No Originals Were Harmed" line.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's the last official game released, and it wasn't produced in very large quantities.

That's it. As a game, it blows, only SSV vanilla is worse in the series.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Fuck that, report that shit.
Use your own art at the very least, this does nothing other than further taint the well and for what, so people shelves can look good on a brag thread/ FB post?

What if they added "Greatest Hits" or "Player's Choice" style trim to these repros?

510tVBnixUL.jpg

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
What if they added "Greatest Hits" or "Player's Choice" style trim to these repros?

510tVBnixUL.jpg

As long as repro and conversion have something different from the original insert so that buyer can identify, I don't see why not.

People bitch repro and conversion destroying neo geo scene and they are wrong.
They should bitch about those greedy shelf queens/collectors jack up prices.

Last edited: