NBA Playoffs

Wyeth

n00b
Cavs have got nothing. No where near as good in offence or defense. The scary thing is Steph Curry has been sitting on the bench for half of the last two games and they still can't compete. Wouldn't surprise me if they get swept.

That could happen...my guess is that the Cavs win the next game. If they don't it is over.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Ks9BHfd.gif

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
That could happen...my guess is that the Cavs win the next game. If they don't it is over.

Even if they win can you see them beating GS in 4 out of the next 5? They needed to nail one of the first two to have a shot and it's not just that they lost but the way they lost.

You can't even hope one of GS players gets injured to give them a chance, GS are just too good as a team.

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Cavs win game 3 and make it a series.

Cavs lose game 3 and they'll be hilariously swept out of the playoffs.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Cavs lose game 3 and they'll be hilariously swept out of the playoffs.

They've been swept out of the Finals before. It seems pretty much on par for Cleveland sports.

I'm holding out hope they can turn things around in Game 3, but it'll be hard to come back from down 0-2.

Edit: And the Cavs pull their heads out of their asses and dominate the Warriors. They've gained some momentum. If the Cavs can take Game 4 this will certainly be an exciting series.

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
LeBron too passive, Love too soft, Irving too wild, JR too JR.

Iggy for MVP again

theMot

10 Year Member
Even if they win can you see them beating GS in 4 out of the next 5?

I'm ready to eat a big fuck off slice of humble pie! LEBRON! How good was he in game 5 and 6!

Bring on game 7!

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I have been a notorious Lebron hater in the past but I've turned my opinion around on the guy since he returned to Cleveland. All I ever really wanted was for the guy to sack up and make it work where he was, not pack up for the bright lights, big city and circus atmosphere of Miami where they won not 3, not 4, not 5...oh wait. They only won two because they were a paper fucking tiger the whole time.

Also, I love both underdog and redemption stories. I want to see Lebron win so that he can shake a few monkeys from his back.

Also, I am over Golden State. For some reason, they just annoy me. Go away.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Apologies in advance as this is a Yahoo article but I do enjoy a clever burn now and again... Windhorst lays it out for Ayesha Curry

She might be completely right that the game is "rigged", "controlled" or whatever. Windhorst might not be completely right but he's not off the mark. And that's not taking away anything from the Warriors, they are a GREAT team that gel really, really well.

That said...as an Ohio boy born and bred I really hope Cleveland can come back to win on Sunday. I'm not holding my breath but it would be nice if they managed the comeback/upset. :glee:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I would love to see that happen for the city of Cleveland but it would kinda suck to see an iso-heavy, hero-ball team win the title.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I still think the Warriors take it this Sunday.
They will be re-energized and focused, have the home crowd, and most importantly i think the refs will give them more favor this time around.

theMot

10 Year Member
The Warriors are composing they got bad calls but the cave got a few bad ones too. Couple of fouls were not fouls and the ball Kyrie had that got called out and wasn't.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Steph was really asking for those calls the way he was playing. It was almost as if he was daring them to make the call. And they did :D

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
The Cavs pulled it off! Cleveland once again has a pro sports championship.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
My officemate is a huge bandwagon Warriors fan. I can't wait to see his mood tomorrow.

theMot

10 Year Member
LOVED IT! GIVE ME THAT SLICE OF HUMBLE PIE! IM READY TO CHOKE!

Wyeth

n00b
LOVED IT! GIVE ME THAT SLICE OF HUMBLE PIE! IM READY TO CHOKE!

I just can't believe they won....coming back from being down 3-1. It was an amazing game tonight....Lebron left everything on the court.

theMot

10 Year Member
I just can't believe they won....coming back from being down 3-1. It was an amazing game tonight....Lebron left everything on the court.

Was an amazing series! I just wish Lebron made that dunk on Green at the end, would have been the cherry on top!