NBA Playoffs

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
NBA is fixed

/thread

NBA referees are just garbage animals who need to be taken to pasture.

Can you imagine the sense of loser failure of that person who wakes up a referee? It must be like the self awareness of a retarded person.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
That he is supposed to be a bad defender is a MAJOR misconception. It was true in the past, but not now.

Agreed on everything you've said about JR, and I've watched 98% of Cavs game over the last few seasons. He's really upped his defensive game this year. His energy is up, he's switching and helping effectively, forcing steals, etc. He's not capable of shutting down the GS stars, but I think the criticism is pretty unjust.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I've watched pretty much every win (I see no reason to do losses on demand) the last two years, so we're both speaking from experience ;)

He's always been good with the opportunistic sort of defense, like getting steals and stuff. At least as a Cav.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
NBA is fixed

/thread

That's mostly true. The officiating is always bad, but the Thunder still played poorly in game 7. I'm only partially excited for a Finals rematch. Just a few days ago I was already thinking ahead to a Cavs/Thunder series. I just hope Draymond Green finally sees some negative result for his continually dirty play.

Wyeth

n00b
I just hope Draymond Green finally sees some negative result for his continually dirty play.

I laughed so hard when Adams fell on Draymond's head tonight....well that is what you get when you play dirty.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
it looked like a botched DDT in real time

Green is a punk though. you can see on the replay he pulled the arm over him as he fell

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Warriors pulled a '93 Suns. Pretty damn impressive.

Time for a rematch. I'm actually pretty excited for this as the Cavs are at full strength this time. Its weird, but I'm going to support them this time around. Cleveland hasn't won anything in 50+ years, and as a Suns fan, I know how a long lack of championships feel.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Cavs were consistently lost in transition D and consistently confused on how to switch off picks. Curry and Thompson both missed multiple wide open 3s, otherwise this would have been a bigger blowout than it already was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wvyhEajrgg&feature=youtu.be

This video doesn't even get into the problems in the set defense, just transition. JR Smith consistently a liability on both fronts.

Warriors in 5.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Warriors pulled a '93 Suns. Pretty damn impressive.

Best record in the NBA and the Suns drop the first two games at home in a best of five against the Lakers.

"We'll go to LA, win two, come back home, win there and we'll call it a hell of a series!" - Coach Paul Westphal

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Best record in the NBA and the Suns drop the first two games at home in a best of five against the Lakers.

"We'll go to LA, win two, come back home, win there and we'll call it a hell of a series!" - Coach Paul Westphal

God I miss that team....

famicommander

15 Year Member
Foster reffing tonight.

Home teams are 1-14 in the last 15 playoff games he has worked

NBA tryna extend this series

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Foster reffing tonight.

Home teams are 1-14 in the last 15 playoff games he has worked

NBA tryna extend this series

Officiating is certainly not going against the Warriors tonight. Refs suck, but GS is shooting lights out and Cleveland is beating themselves with sloppy play.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Frontrunner getting blown out again in the Finals.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hey guys, what does frontrunner mean?

famicommander

15 Year Member
Cleveland has three starters that can't cover anybody in Golden State's normal rotation. That's their biggest problem.

And they have nothing happening on offense. LeBron in the post is the only chance they have but they won't commit to it.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Lookin like Dubs in 5 unless people other than Lebron start scoring.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Cavs have got nothing. No where near as good in offence or defence. The scary thing is Steph Curry has been sitting on the bench for half of the last two games and they still can't compete. Wouldn't surprise me if they get swept.

famicommander

15 Year Member
it would be so funny if they get swept and then LeBron leaves again