NBA Playoffs

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I think when Curry through his mouthguard in game 6 it was decided the Cavs would get to win the championship. :shame:

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Well shiiiit, I was wrong about Cleveland.

The cavs big 3 all steped up today, Kyrie had a brilliant game including that 3 at the end to put them up for good and Love had an effective in the time he played. Curry and Klay were kinda choking it today which was very usual to see.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
pvpavI7.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That was a hell of a game for sure, the Cavs defense was just superb. There's just no way to take this one from them, coming back from down 3-1...that was an amazing performance. One of the best NBA final come-backs I've ever seen.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Hmmm...

If the Warriors win, the NBA's golden boy loses his 4th Finals in a row AND the '96 Bulls (led by the other golden boy) are no longer the greatest team of all time.

I dunno, in my opinion the NBA is faker than WWE.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Well that wasn't hilarious at all.

Now whose sports misery am I supposed to revel in? Buffalo's?

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Glad the Cavs won,, even though they got the worst fans,, I mean loving Lebron Hatin then worshiping Lebron. But the team deserved it, I really hate all these 3 point shooting teams.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I think Minneapolis has gone a decent bit without a team winning a title too haven't they?

This. Skol Vikes!

(Twins have pretty much zero chance this season, basketball and hockey too far away right now)

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I think Minneapolis has gone a decent bit without a team winning a title too haven't they?
Twins won a World Series in 1991, that's not too long ago. San Diego has never won anything (other than an American Football League title (1963) by the Chargers). Buffalo has never won anything either (other than two American Football League titles in 1964 and 1965).

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Hmmm...

If the Warriors win, the NBA's golden boy loses his 4th Finals in a row

You mean 3rd Finals in a row. :p

AND the '96 Bulls (led by the other golden boy) are no longer the greatest team of all time.

I dunno, in my opinion the NBA is faker than WWE.

Greatest team of all time? You mean the '57-'69 Boston Celtics who won 11 Championships over 13 years including 8 in a row from '59-'66 and back-to-back ones in '68-'69? :cool: I know I know...it was a different game back then. :loco:

I'm not discounting the Repeat Three-Peat as I'm sure had MJ not taken those two years off the Bulls could have made it 8 in a row as well but I'm just a tad hesitant to call them the Greatest Team of All Time. :emb:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Twins won a World Series in 1991, that's not too long ago. San Diego has never won anything (other than an American Football League title (1963) by the Chargers). Buffalo has never won anything either (other than two American Football League titles in 1964 and 1965).

I hate counting San Diego because they have such nice weather and stuff to do outside. What does Buffalo have to do if the football team sucks? Snowbanks?

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
I'm happy for Cleveland and it was a bit sad to see Klay and Curry choke THIS bad. (I'm a Knicks fan, so I'm used to dissapointmet anyway).

But GOD DAMMIT, now we're going to have to hear about Lebron forever, overhyped as he is, and people won't shut up about how great he is, when he wasn't great at all.

... DAMMIT. I really didn't want this. Why could Kevin Durant play in Cleveland instead of Lebron. BAH!

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
What are you smoking, down there in Mexico? Or did you get shot in the head and not notice it yet?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
But GOD DAMMIT, now we're going to have to hear about Lebron forever, overhyped as he is, and people won't shut up about how great he is, when he wasn't great at all.

Back to back 41 point games and a triple double in game 7. Led all the major stats on both teams for the series. No, not great at all.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Florida weather fucking sucks for realz

I hate counting San Diego because they have such nice weather and stuff to do outside. What does Buffalo have to do if the football team sucks? Snowbanks?
I'm probably abnormal since I've lived in Orlando forever, but I freaking hate hot temperatures with a passion. I'd take any place with a highest high temp avg being 82 over one that's approaching 90s or in the 90s. But I do understand that San Diego has a lot more appeal in terms of livability compared to Buffalo. Buffalo has drinking and more drinking. :lolz:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
So what next for Lebron? Some rumours circulating that he could be headed to the Lakers or back to the Heat. Some talk he could end up at the Lakers with Durant as well. The East would be a waste land if doesn't stay there.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'm glad for Dan Gilbert. He hated bringing lebron back but knew it was the best shot at a title for the Cavs.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I'm glad for Dan Gilbert. He hated bringing lebron back but knew it was the best shot at a title for the Cavs.

How can you honestly think Dan Gilbert hated bringing LeBron back?????

And you're happy for THAT guy?

Last edited: