My AES is HERE!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
depends on what level of quality/sophistication you want and how long you are willing to wait.
I would say build one yourself if you can solder (or learn how to), there's good guides on Jamma Nation X (and tons elsewhere...), it's the cheapest option and you learn something.

If you want to buy, the Omega is the new boss on the block. Or find someone to do a consolization for you (like Xian Xi of Jamma Nation X, he is a wizard and can build one to your specs, even cheaper than an Omega - but he gets a lot of requests and you'll have to wait LONG if you can get on the list at all). Stay clear of Neotropolis (ultra overpriced but good service) and Analogue (rumored to be bad quality builds, expensive, technical knowledge leeched from the community without giving anything back).

Emulation has also become great in the last years, a real alternative if you just want to get your game on. Or think about getting a NGCD...

CMVS units don't take very long since it's very little wiring compared to superguns. Prices range from $250-450 for the usual choices.

Hubes22

New Challenger
Congrats! I still remember when mine showed up roughly 3 years ago. Was a long wait, but well worth it. Enjoy!

Justin

Banned
Question why can i not send messages to people?I would like to talk to someone to build me one

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Congrats on joining the master race. Now when you get that connected to a proper CRT you'll be in business!! :D

ChrisB

Another Striker
Cool nothing really beats a CRT the framemeister is good but I prefer a CRT or PVM
Congrats on the purchase btw