My AES is HERE!

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
After a long journey, my AES is finally here from Japan! Well, here meaning in Wisconsin. It now sits at the main hub, and is set to arrive today!

Here's the dilemma... I usually leave work around 4pm, about an hour drive home puts me at 5pm. The post office closes at 5pm. So, I won't make it to my house to grab the slip, and back to the post office to retrieve my package. I am thinking of leaving early, so I can start playing on real hardware again! It shipped with one controller, and I have another in the mail set to arrive early next week from the US. So, hopefully it is here this week :buttrock: That should give me a few days or more to hone my skills before I invite new challengers into the ring! :)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Great news! also I think many of us will feel your pain with picking up parcels from the post office during work hours. I get everything delivered to work, parcel, pallet it's all good.

It's a magical feeling to get your Neo on, how long has it been or has it never been!?

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Has your bank account been informed that it is going to be slapped silly to enable purchase of games?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Has your bank account been informed that it is going to be slapped silly to enable purchase of games?

Huh? I thought everyone who was into AES took out a second mortgage? Isn't that why everyone's always on here? no money to go outside.

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
Now to sell your soul to Satan so you can buy Samurai Shodown V Special and King Of Fighters 2003.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
why does this warrant its own thread?

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
It's been a very long time since I played a home console, this will be the first time I have owned one! My bank account has started trembling a bit, no second mortgage though...

I have four games right now. I hope that holds me over until I either buy an adapter or I break down and start shelling out for the really expensive games.

The mailing system at work is strange.. We have a large campus, so stuff doesn't always make it where it should as quickly as you'd want. After they sign for it, you have no paper trail of it moving closer to you. No thanks! :)

Vidfreaky

New Challenger
My post office closes at 9pm so that helps me out a LOT, but I understand your pain dude.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
It's been a very long time since I played a home console, this will be the first time I have owned one! My bank account has started trembling a bit, no second mortgage though...

I have four games right now. I hope that holds me over until I either buy an adapter or I break down and start shelling out for the really expensive games.
Congrats! Buy a MVS to AES adapter asap and go MVS route. Don't get caught in the homecart collection mentality.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
what are the four games you mentioned that you own?.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
far enuf North?

don't they have those locker box things at your po, that they could leave a key in your box for?
I mean if you have time to post and expect it to be there to pick up with a slip you could call and request...maybe not if you need to sign for it but still remotely possible?

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
What city in Wisconsin? Congrats with your home system and games.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Congratulations!

Enjoy entering a world of hurt!

And becoming a paranoid wreck after dealing with your first con.

but no seriously, congratz.