MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
GALL_BLADDER pal...

Neosd has said that it will be available as LONG as the demand is there... batch by batch...

The only reason the AES ones are so limited for now... is that we have the Xmas period and the factories have "weird timetables..."... hence it will take ages for a new AES batch...

xROTx

PS. That 10 year badge.... shall be turned into a n00b badge if you don't start reading the thread properly...:D

I heart you rot

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Got all the NG.dev games to work on the Neo SD.

PM moderator Rot for links.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Tonk Plz...

Nice try mofo... but as even these dumbass n00bs know... anyone pm'ing me will be subject to to my whimsical ways...

xROTx

PS. Nice try anyway Tonk pal...

EDIT: ANYONE who I don 't like who PM"s me... 48 hour War Room Lock... NUFF SAID!

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
@team neoSD - great fucking work you guys. This is amazing news and a dream come true. And thank you for not making any announcements until you were ready to present your work. Life is too short for drama. I'll be buying the AES version in the next few weeks.

Question: For AEShole shelf queens like myself, do you plan to offer a box + artwork for those times when we have to put the game away? Blasphemy I know, but it happens...

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple

thanks TonK - they all work, even the KRAUT BUSTER BETA you sent me! thank you so much!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
thanks TonK - they all work, even the KRAUT BUSTER BETA you sent me! thank you so much!

Hello Aku... Unless you are willing to PM Me... to EXPLAIN this post... i am going to lock you in the war room for 7 days...

I will allow you a ONE time PM... where you will explain this to myself... or face my foot in your ass...

xROTx

PS. You have 24 hours to reply... otherwise it comes into effect...

EDIT: Take note N00bs/Old tymers/Funsters.... This is an example of... who NOT to troll...

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Hello Aku... Unless you are willing to PM Me... to EXPLAIN this post... i am going to lock you in the war room for 7 days...

I will allow you a ONE time PM... where you will explain this to myself... or face my foot in your ass...

xROTx

PS. You have 24 hours to reply... otherwise it comes into effect...

EDIT: Take note N00bs/Old tymers/Funsters.... This is an example of... who NOT to troll...

How's that sarcasm detector workin' for ya old pal?

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
The load times are brilliant! Been testing a fair bit this evening and would say the loading speed up is great!!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
How's that sarcasm detector workin' for ya old pal?

Heh... Here's the THINGY Pipes...

This thread... project... has been approached slightly differently than my usual approach...

You KNOW I like the scorched Earth... fuckit... lets go for it mod'ding stance... HOWEVER, I have viewed this one slightly differently... Here's some facts:

1. Razoola informed me that this could be real... and I should let Neosd onto the forum...
2. I talked to Neosd over a "structure" of behavior I would be happy with and for that... I'd oversee this project (within limits...)
3. I have been VERY lenient in certain aspects that i usually would come down HARD on...
4. I have treated n00bs/old tymers/dumbasses as well as i could... BUT I have also let it be known that there are some aspects I cannot let go... THIS Leads us to the the following issue:

NG.Dev has NOT contacted myself or Neosd in allowing their games to be released on the Neosd... I will NOT have us open to a shitfest concerning this...

You Understand now Pipes?

xROTx

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
this is the pm i sent 30 mins ago

aku said:
as i wrote "thanks TonK - they all work, even the KRAUT BUSTER BETA you sent me! thank you so much! "

not good? ok..sry. :/

IT WAS A JOKE. A TONK TROLL. NOT A ROT TROLL.

well...lets keep ng dev rom jokes out of this thread i guess. offline...

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

Small update on the stickers.

mvs_label_design.png

Let us know what you think about.

Thanks

TG62

War Room Troll
Hi,

Where is the update section in Download Section ? Because i'm still with the stock version.
And how to add my serial number of my NEOSD ?

Thanks.

neodev

Neosd Tech
Hi,

Where is the update section in Download Section ? Because i'm still with the stock version.
And how to add my serial number of my NEOSD ?

Thanks.

It's still under testing, as soon as we have the final version, we'll upload it there for everyone.

Jontox

Quiz Detective
Definitely, the best so far!

Why not :
-change the color of the black rectangle that will be on the upper side of the cartridge to red
- add on the left two parallel stripes in red color as well like a lot of official aes cartridge stickers have
- the main sticker part is cool but feel a little bit empty, would be great to mention or neogeo or a derived MVS capacity cartridge reference playing on the gigabit possibilities offered by the neosd (infinite or flash fonctionality)

This it for now :) , some rushed feedback, take it or leave it, at least I've contributed :)

Hello,

mvs_label_design.png

Thanks

Last edited:

benjiedude

Quiz Detective
Hello,

mvs_label_design.png

Thanks

Going in the right direction here. I agree it tends to look a bit empty, perhaps enlarging the NeoSD logo a bit. Adding the red as formally suggested to keep in line with other AES carts for the AES version would work as well.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
What would be helpfull neosd if you took the artworks, and printed off a copy to size (does not have to be full quality) and then tape it onto your shell and post a photo of that. This helps demostrate how it will look in reality.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
can somebody mock up a "8man super mega baller deluxe edition" label

pls ty