motorcycle enthusiast thread.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
My ride

Once this weather clears up in the north-east I'll be out on this guy:

motorcycle.jpg

Though, I gotta say, I have been looking into the Polaris Slingshot a bit. I know it's basically blasphemy due to the car form factor rather than the motorcycle body, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look like a blast to ride.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Anyone been out on their bike this season? I've gotten a new front and rear pulley to change up my highway rpms and took it out on a nice trip along lake ontario. Makes a huge difference on that bike as I'm not searching for that phantom sixth gear anymore! Also picked up a nice RAM mount and I gotta say I was skeptical about it being able to hold my phone solid on a long trip, but that thing keeps it rock solid. Very nice!

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
I ride a 73 cl350 that I recently bored out and plan to drive up to the blue ridge parkway as soon as this weather changes.

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
Honda CBR 250R ABS rider checking in.

Photo0011.jpg

Had the bike since last year and really enjoying it despite the modest power output.
Took it to the track at the weekend and found that on a curvy track it could hold its own against the more powerful 600cc bikes.
Thinking of maybe upgrading to something more powerful (maybe a CBR650F or Kawasaki Ninja 650?) but not feeling any real pressure.
Ride safe guys :cool:

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Honda CBR 250R ABS rider checking in.

View attachment 35145

Had the bike since last year and really enjoying it despite the modest power output.
Took it to the track at the weekend and found that on a curvy track it could hold its own against the more powerful 600cc bikes.
Thinking of maybe upgrading to something more powerful (maybe a CBR650F or Kawasaki Ninja 650?) but not feeling any real pressure.
Ride safe guys :cool:

Nice, I've wanted to take one of those to the track also, they look like tons of fun.

I would just upgrade to a 600 or a liter bike, once you ride a liter bike it's hard to go back to anything less.