Metal Jesus Rocks Neo Geo

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I have so many things that I want to say, but I feel like a complete fucking hypocrite doing so.

Dont get me wrong i also have walls of improperly spaced games, and I would probably make a youtube show as well. It would pry just be me bitching about people though. Eh...

flashbackx

Crossed Swords Squire
Dont get me wrong i also have walls of improperly spaced games, and I would probably make a youtube show as well. It would pry just be me bitching about people though. Eh...

I don't have anything against the retro game youtube craze... just the "me too's" that don't differentiate themselves in any way from the 1000's doing the same shit. If you have a speaking voice like a 14yr old that still hasn't gone through puberty, this shit ain't for you. And if you were still sucking on your momma's tit in '96... you probably have nothing informative to say about any retro console that hasn't already been said numerous times before; and in a much better manner.

And that dude that looks like downs John Cena; fuck that guy! "Stadium Events is the most prized piece of my collection." A shit game that is forever trapped in a piece of plastic on a shelf is his pride and joy. Because L@@K RAREZ!!!!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
You guys don't know bad youtubers, till you watch Siccooper.

His videos are boarder line depressing.

Here are a couple gems:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

Here are a couple gems:

Bottom of the barrel right here. Videos cannot sink any lower!

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy

Here are a couple gems:

I thought the zelda mints tin was a bad joke... He actually mentioned that most are still in there....... I hope he eats one and gets herpes....

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I thought the zelda mints tin was a bad joke... He actually mentioned that most are still in there....... I hope he eats one and gets herpes....

Ill give him one thing. At least Cooper admits that he "has no time" to play games and is "just strictly a collector." Alot of these guys on YouTube ,like Metal Jesus, want you to think they actually play the games.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Ill give him one thing. At least Cooper admits that he "has no time" to play games and is "just strictly a collector." Alot of these guys on YouTube ,like Metal Jesus, want you to think they actually play the games.

Because they do.

Spoiler:
To make sure it works before it's shelved...

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
And this is where i prefer guys like avgn and the whole cinemassacre crew. Their videos are about playing! Which in todays you tubers seems to be a dieing breed.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
The way his mouth moves, it's like the video is originally recorded in Chinese and badly overdubbed in English. I don't watch YouTube videos with these type of people very often, but what makes me laugh more often than not is that they're willing to spunk so much on gaming crap instead of fixing up their crappy houses.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
This just in: 98% of YT videos are made by collectards who have no idea WTF they're talking about.

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
sometimes it's better not to know certain things/people exist... this thread is full of them.

I miss the days of intellectual information digging and well put together videos! Like this review of the Interactor Virtual Reality Game Wear!!

grimmythereaper

Quiz Detective
The thing that bugs me the most is the wall of games most of these people have to stand/sit in front of. If you have no other choice fine whatever but most of these guys have a place of their own. The person that did the youtube video thing right was MN12bird. Most of the time I pause the video and look at the games behind them and say to my self "there is no way that guy is playing that Barbie game on the shelf."

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I miss the days of intellectual information digging and well put together videos! Like this review of the Interactor Virtual Reality Game Wear!!

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Posting this in here to counteract all the suck.

Spoiler:
Edit: And yes I know I fucking said Axelay instead of Actraiser. I put a fucking annotation in there, I put it in the fucking show notes, and I've already responded to too many fucking comments about it. It was a simple fucking mistake but by the time I knew about it, it was too fucking late to do anything.

Last edited:

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Posting this in here to counteract all the suck.

Spoiler:
Edit: And yes I know I fucking said Axelay instead of Actraiser. I put a fucking annotation in there, I put it in the fucking show notes, and I've already responded to too many fucking comments about it. It was a simple fucking mistake but by the time I knew about it, it was too fucking late to do anything.

Did you know you said Axelay instead of Actraiser? :keke: