Mame Whores

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
If you ever see a dude named YASHIRO TEAM MANIAK or His friend Angel TEAM MANIAK. For gad sakes, play these dudes. They super molested me and LY.
YTK is insane in 2002 as far as bc canceling goes, he gets one damn hit in with a 3 stock, and the match is pretty much gone. His friend ATK is not as insane with bc cancels, but IMO has the most impressive zoning skills I've ever seen. His chang was amazing. I had to low jump constantly with Iori's D timed near perfect to beat that shit.
I've seen some madness in LA, but these dudes are somethin else.

It was a pleasure to play these dudes and you can get great experience. Both are at heavy tourney level. They only speak spanish, so its in your best interest if you know it to.

Average Joe #2

Crazed MVS Addict
Never seen either of them and I've been playing 2k2 on MAME/Kaillera for a bit now.

What server was it?

Not that I would stand a chance against them (my skills [or lack of] are average at best), but it might be fun to get slapped around by high caliber players.

valenti

Mr. Big's Thug
Heh those guys are good. Look for ioriyk also.

Maybe we can have a get together on kaillera..play some 2k2 or 2k3 or 98 even.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
There's a guy named Blaze who owns on MvC bigtime. He will rape and kill on basically any kind of Capcom fighter.

X

Y,
I can not trust emus for online competiton unless I know the person.

To many people use programed moves to link combos.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
my aim is LWKSNK. I'm on the servers right now if you wanna play.
Medium - dsl in CA.
Lemme know if you want.

Average joe, I remember playing you in SVC, if you are on aim, man message me. :buttrock:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
X said:

I dont know about doing that, but its called macross I think. Its the scum of gaming, is it allowed online?

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
I dont know about doing that, but its called macross I think. Its the scum of gaming, is it allowed online?
If you con program a pad or stick and the other person doesn't know, its allowed. I've seen people try this at a little tourney my buddy had a few weeks back, no joke, it's the most BS I've ever seen in my life.

X

Y,
Master Giby said:
If you con program a pad or stick and the other person doesn't know, its allowed. I've seen people try this at a little tourney my buddy had a few weeks back, no joke, it's the most BS I've ever seen in my life.

I had a guy admit he was doing it and he said that everyone he knows does it so figured it was allowed.

I was ok to losing to until he sliped while we were chatting then I was pissed of :blow_top: . It like playing an EO user on live but worse.

Freakin Deadly Rave in one button. :eek_2:

I dont tend to be the best in the word but I figure I am a decent player. When somone does a combo every time he hits you he is either very skilled or a cheater.

My vote goes for the latter.

X

Y,

They are emus or hack of emus that allow you to do it.

valenti

Mr. Big's Thug
I don't think mame have macros, only kawaks. Either way, I use keyboard..and I could really use some competition in 2k3 :\

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
X said:

I seriously doubt these dudes used macros for their combos, tho they were using keyboards, and I think that makes it easier for them to press different buttons faster, hence why they might pull off those fucking insane bc combos so easily.

I am serious on this, if they land a hit in and they have 3 stocks, just sit back and enjoy a fucking combo vid live. No fucking joke.

And as LWK said, fucking ATK, has the best chang I have ever fucking seen. Seriously I don't know what he does but you just can not beat him with a single character. His zoning is intense, giving so much fucking pressure that you will just not know what the fuck to do against him.

LWK is my main game right now, since I asked the MANIAKS what they would rate me and LWK, and they said we both play at the same level, which in their opinion is a 7, hahahahah. Keep in mind tho, these ARE some high level tourney dudes.

Btw, I'm the one that translates what they say. ;)

I will also game anyone who wants a challenge.

My AIM is goenitzlopez666

my MSN addy is

zweihander_faust@hotmail.com

I will take you on with my level 7 skills. :mr_t:

Bring it. :cool:

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
SUPREME kof players + 2002 bc mode madness + KEYBOARDS ????! = :lol:

if you use a keyboard,
you cant win

simple as that

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
valenti said:
Fran, you have no idea.. :oh_no:
You bet your ass he doesn't have a clue. These dudes are fucking good.

You actually have to play these dudes and get yourself OWNED, not talk trash beforehand.

Btw, I'm actually talking to YTK right now. He says there's 8 of them. Hahahaha.

Fucking insane.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
if they perform "insane combos!!1!" because they use macros,
thanks a fucking lot

seriously though,
fighting games ARE MEANT to be played with a joystick

ok?

i have a few friends who play them with a pad,
and i call them "weird" and "lame"

but a fucking keyboard???

you simply CANNOT perform certain combos with a keyboard

hell,why not use a steering wheel while we're at it?

" but fran,you have no idea!!!!!!!! "

of course i dont :shame:

and dont get all defensive because i have offended your friends with MAD SKILLZ

i will never be owned by an opponent in love with his keyboard,btw

and chang,"godly" at 2002?

come on

if you choose yuri or orochi chris,or even iori

and you know how to use em properly

chang simply cant win

hell,he cant get close to yuri in 2002...

keyboard or not :rolleyes:

Last edited:

laurie

Zero's Tailor
not trying to start anything but I thought emulation was frowned upon here? I could be wrong. Also a keyboard! Thats just wrong, neo games should be played in an arcade or at home on a proper system with a decent stick, I cant see the fun in emulation at all.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
laurie said:
not trying to start anything but I thought emulation was frowned upon here? I could be wrong. Also a keyboard! Thats just wrong, neo games should be played in an arcade or at home on a proper system with a decent stick, I cant see the fun in emulation at all.

Heh, check out the SSVS thread in N&R, people are planning to dump the game in there and it doesn't seem like anyone cares.

valenti

Mr. Big's Thug
Offended? Hardly. Why don't you think like this instead: When someone with a keyboard beats you when you use a joystick, then thats when we know you really suck.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Fran said:
SUPREME kof players + 2002 bc mode madness + KEYBOARDS ????! = :lol:

if you use a keyboard,
you cant win

simple as that

Man you are wrong about that.
Almost all the cyberfan exhibition is done with KB's. Remu and his bro do it with em to. I can play well with one. Persona to. No bs method's, no fake recording. All the real deal.
Both maniaks use kb's and are unbelievable.

I would call people ignorant who immediately judge kb, pad users.
Fact is, with any medium you use you can become good with. Having YTK use a grip of near 100%'s on me and his vanessa varitions. I doubt its macross.

Fran, no offence, but I guarantee you if you went up against a few of the dudes I know with a KB, you'd be amazed and very angry at how damn good they are.

Last edited:

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
valenti said:
Offended? Hardly. Why don't you think like this instead: When someone with a keyboard beats you when you use a joystick, then thats when we know you really suck.

that "offended" bit wasnt aimed at you,btw

and no,i dont really think i can lose vs a keyboard loving guy

have you ever played against me?

do you know how good i am?

no,so maybe you shouldnt assume things

and i know what you might be thinking

BUT FRAN YOU ARE ASSUMING THINGS YOURSELF !
YOU THINK THOSE GUYS AINT GOT MAD SKILLZ AND YOU NEVER PLAYED VS THEM!!!

yes,because its a law of nature

you cant win with a keyboard,thats all

plus,how do we know they really use a keyboard?

i'm waiting for this adapter to arrive so i can play on my computer with a neo stick

so maybe they're using a pad,a mouse,a video card,SOMETHING ELSE

?

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
Man you are wrong about that.
Almost all the cyberfan exhibition is done with KB's. Remu and his bro do it with em to. I can play well with one. Persona to. No bs method's, no fake recording. All the real deal.
Both maniaks use kb's and are unbelievable.

I would call people ignorant who immediately judge kb, pad users.
Fact is, with any medium you use you can become good with. Having YTK use a grip of near 100%'s on me and his vanessa varitions. I doubt its macross.

Fran, no offence, but I guarantee you if you went up against a few of the dudes I know with a KB, you'd be amazed and very angry at how damn good they are.

if thats the case,
i just feel sorry for them

no,wait,i feel DOUBLE SORRY for them

maybe they should buy one of those mahjong controllers or something

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
X said:

this was a big deal with the huge ass Kizuna Encounter kim combo video. Basically, a combo you cannot do without an emulator.

anyhow...

macros are lame, but you can do them with some of the SNK ports of KoF and SS... And they honestly don't helpyour game...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Fran said:
that "offended" bit wasnt aimed at you,btw

and no,i dont really think i can lose vs a keyboard loving guy

have you ever played against me?

do you know how good i am?

no,so maybe you shouldnt assume things

and i know what you might be thinking

BUT FRAN YOU ARE ASSUMING THINGS YOURSELF !
YOU THINK THOSE GUYS AINT GOT MAD SKILLZ AND YOU NEVER PLAYED VS THEM!!!

yes,because its a law of nature

you cant win with a keyboard,thats all

plus,how do we know they really use a keyboard?

i'm waiting for this adapter to arrive so i can play on my computer with a neo stick

so maybe they're using a pad,a mouse,a video card,SOMETHING ELSE

?

When I used to play SSIII competitively I would use every inf I could get my hands on, I was mad cheap, and they become VERY easy with a KB.
Namely, Genj and Haoh. Hell, before even doing this I would play with my regular neo, so I had a clear cut way to fuck people into them. Especialy AB swapping a opp who's lagging from some dumb ass shit.

KB style is right to left. The arrow keys are your stick/dpad, and for me ASDF was ABCD. I found it very easy to put some mean stuff together this way.
Its a bitch to play with KB. But you can be mad with it. In fact I rather play a few games online with a kb then a pad. dp motions are easy as well as dms.

Yeah I prefer a stick over everything, which is why I like cades best. I just dont have a neo to USB conv, which I am getting. When I get one I can start playing the way I'd like. Mid bc canceling can be hard to set up.