Locker room talk...

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Beef groped me in a bus about 15 years ago.
He called me a little bitch. His hands were like an octopus!

Please give money in settlement, thnx.

Good luck, I'm not all rich like your homeboy. :keke:

EDIT: Kill yourself.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm not surprised. Dnsdies is a colossal faggot and all around social failure. I'm sure his desire to blindly defend trump, especially on this topic ("omg guys he was just exaggerating wtf is wrong with yall?!") is probably motivated by his own struggles with women or that he says a lot worse things in the locker room at the YMCA, when he's not asking little boys if they like movies about gladiators.

"You ever seen a grown man naked?"
"Joey, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?"

Marek

Banned
Dnsdies is the new bloodystroke or celt... whatever

This thread really crystallizes why I loath him so much. He's not making a morbid troll comment, he's really arguing implied Co sent here. Really truly trying to spin the unspinnable.

I would rather he not kill himself, at rhe end of the day. But living with the guilt of telling someone to kill himself and he doing it would be way better than living in the fucked up world he wishes would be reality. Women better mind their manners, and their dress, and their place or else they could very easily be implying consent, be asking for it. And how is a man supposed to resist? Look at the immigrapists in europe. Men simply can't help themselves. Those whores implied consent for sure.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
He needs to get automatically redirected to 4chan.org/pol/ everytime he logs in here.