Locker room talk...

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
General question...

Locker room talk...how many of you guys participate in this? Lots of guys out there in TV-land are coming down strong on this and saying they've never done it...

I hear plenty of it at work, always have...far worse things. Sometimes it almost skews into the realm of comedy. I'm usually more the Billy Bush along for the ride type...but for all the comments I hear...I've never actually heard a guy talk crudely to a woman directly...

Fact of the matter is though, if I had somebody following me around with a mic since I was 18yrs old...I'd be unelectable now that I think about it...

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Every guy does it. EVERY. Even gay dudes talk about beating up the butthole.

We're all hard-wired to want to prosecute the pussy.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Virtue Signalling and white knighting. No man in their right mind will admit to it openly for fear of being rebuked by women, but men AND women both "talk shop".

There was a TV show about Locker Room Talk between women.
It was called Sex in the City.

Marek

Banned
Of course I talk about sex and getting Co workers naked once in a while.

The huge difference here is that I've never bragged about kissing or grabbing the snatches of women without their consent. That's fucked. And it's not "locker room talk"

Locker room talk is "that god damn smoking hot waitress gave it up after two beers, dragged me back to her place and (if you're beff) she called her tranny friend over and they both sucked my dick at the same time "

Trump saying that because he is a "star" he doesn't even make conversation before kissing women on the mouth is truly, markedly different than boasting about having sex.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Locker room talk...how many of you guys participate in this? .

I do, with both men and women. The folks who are flaming Trump for his locker room talk are a pack of faggots.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Fact of the matter is though, if I had somebody following me around with a mic since I was 18yrs old...I'd be unelectable now that I think about it...

This. Even the best of us.

The (fake) outrage is laughable. ZOMG or whatever you say.

Marek

Banned
This. Even the best of us.

The (fake) outrage is laughable. ZOMG or whatever you say.

It's definitely not fake. The more trump sycophants foil back to whatever bill Clinton did only lends validity to the outrage, as well.

But hey! You're giant piece of shit candidate is already pulling millions of dollars in ads from battleground states because he has essentially conceded, so I will enjoy listening to you all bitch and moan for the next 4-8 years.

Ell oh ell.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
It's definitely not fake. The more trump sycophants foil back to whatever bill Clinton did only lends validity to the outrage, as well.

But hey! You're giant piece of shit candidate is already pulling millions of dollars in ads from battleground states because he has essentially conceded, so I will enjoy listening to you all bitch and moan for the next 4-8 years.

Ell oh ell.

My candidate? What are you talking about. I'm not voting for him and i'm not condoning any of his behaviors. The topic is locker room talk. Focus.

It is hypocrisy on both sides - always. The idea that liberals, conservatives, and independents don't talk like this, or haven't talked like this at some point is the "ell oh ell" moment.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm sorry... This was nothing more than MALE BONDING. It was / is disrespectful to women ONLY if a women was present at the time which it wasn't.
BB

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Anyone else heard the "50 shades of grey argument" about Trump's actions? I had to troll someone on my FB who posted about it. I pulled a " :spock: " when I saw someone post this...

dumb_50_shades_of_grey_meme_galore_mag.jpg

EDIT: lulz Poppy. :keke:

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Well done ahcmetal... you just created another Trump thread....

../Golfclap...

xROTx

PS. Plus one before the War Room move...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I've said some stupid things. I've done some stupid things.

I know I'll never be president.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Of course I talk about sex and getting Co workers naked once in a while.

The huge difference here is that I've never bragged about kissing or grabbing the snatches of women without their consent. That's fucked. And it's not "locker room talk"

Locker room talk is "that god damn smoking hot waitress gave it up after two beers, dragged me back to her place and (if you're beff) she called her tranny friend over and they both sucked my dick at the same time "

Trump saying that because he is a "star" he doesn't even make conversation before kissing women on the mouth is truly, markedly different than boasting about having sex.

This.

Also, none of us are running for President, and none of us said this crap in ear/eye shot of a camera used to film a show that is shown worldwide.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Ell oh ell.

Interestingly enough, the only candidate to trash the Clinton accusers is Donald Trump.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
That's the difference everyone seems to be missing.

It's not that he said Pussy. It's the context.

I've played a lot of sports and subsequently been in a lot of locker rooms. There's a huge fucking difference between "that waitress had hot tits" or "I used to have the hottest GF" and what trump said. He basically said "I have no problem putting my hands on women without consent, because I'm rich." Fuck that shit. There is no excuse for that. No, we haven't all talked like that.

I didn't get that from what he said.
And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
I got "I'm so suave, rich and famous that women consent to practically anything".
There's an element of truth in that.
I doubt he was referring to just going up to random women and slobbering all over them.

Besides, did anyone here ask for consent before kissing your last woman?
Did you get affirmative and ongoing consent to finger her first?

That's some shit right out of Chappele's Show with that love contract sketch.
Nothing kills the mood faster.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I'm staying out of this one. If that's what you took from it (that women would consent to anything) I guess it's a little less "rape-y" but nonetheless. He's a total douchenozzle regardless (and no, I don't like Hillary either).

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member

This.

I'm kinda surprised that any of you are actually defending what he said. Bragging about trying to fuck married women is pretty fucked up. But hell, we'll just let that one slide. Bragging about grabbing women's pussies without their consent is sexual assault.

Of course everyone has been a part of "locker room talk", but I think this goes beyond that.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Well done ahcmetal... you just created another Trump thread....

../Golfclap...

xROTx

PS. Plus one before the War Room move...

...dammit...yeah that happened fast huh:/

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Only speaking for myself - i'm not in any way trying to condone Trump's comments. I'm also not going to pretend I haven't said or thought horrible things. My comment is toward the media hype surrounding this - how many articles focused on the, "Bill said to worse to me on the golf course" - most articles i've read haven't even included that in their piece.

Which is worse - joking/suggesting you'd sexually assault someone or joking/suggesting you should murder someone?

Why are these comments getting more play than suggesting to murder someone? That got 1 news cycle. This has been 6 days.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but the hypocrisy on this shouldn't be overwhelmed by the "Trump is the devil" echo chamber.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
once my friend hit me in the nuts.

hillry wants more 'refupees' but trump does it himself? hes just one guy... whats really better for our women folk?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
For what is worth, I do get your moms' consent before splitting them in half.

Caliburn89

Kabuki Klasher
Only speaking for myself - i'm not in any way trying to condone Trump's comments. I'm also not going to pretend I haven't said or thought horrible things. My comment is toward the media hype surrounding this - how many articles focused on the, "Bill said to worse to me on the golf course" - most articles i've read haven't even included that in their piece.

The amount of censorship in media is insane. It's quite clear they have an agenda and desperately want Hillary to win the presidency.

I've watched interviews with Bill Clinton's alleged rape and sexual assault victims and what they've said about Hillary attempting to coerce them and silence them is quite damning. No one talks about it.

Actions speak louder than words. They love to hate on what Trump has said, but from what I've heard he's the lesser of two evils. As an outsider I find it fascinating how these are the two people that got the nomination.

In terms of locker-room talk. Everyone does it, and everyone will continue to do it. It's harmless banter between friends. I'm sure most people have said some deplorable things when venting with friends, the difference is we didn't have microphones in our faces.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
locker room talk is all over the place most of the time, it can even go in this direction which makes it a little fucked.
someone grabbing the snatch without consent is a little fucked. if you where minding your own business and where to witness this in public you'd jump the guy. so maybe context is different, but not in any real important way. it's messed up.
if someone bragged about this shit in a locker room it would make for an uncomfortable situation