Locker room talk...

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
I don't think anyone envisioned the locker room talk at Penn State...
Sandusky is da real MVP

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I'm staying out of this one. If that's what you took from it (that women would consent to anything) I guess it's a little less "rape-y" but nonetheless. He's a total douchenozzle regardless (and no, I don't like Hillary either).

I agree that is was a dick thing to say, but he was obviously doing something most locker room men do.
EXAGGERATE.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I pretty much disagree with everything is Trump but the "Locker room" talk he had cracked me up. This guy is just like me or any other fucking guy. Not president worthy but bro worthy to me.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I've watched interviews with Bill Clinton's alleged rape and sexual assault victims and what they've said about Hillary attempting to coerce them and silence them is quite damning. No one talks about it. .

what was the quote?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Actions speak louder than words. They love to hate on what Trump has said, but from what I've heard he's the lesser of two evils. .

In the case of Trump, there are many many many allegations of actions.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I do, with both men and women. The folks who are flaming Trump for his locker room talk are a pack of faggots.

I know right?

What heterosexual red blooded american hasn't pointed at a 10 year old and told another adult "I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it"?

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i work with some guys that turn into hound dogs when the women leave. these are the same guys that have to point out every woman with an attractive feature.
it's interesting how open some of these doods get.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
i work with some guys that turn into hound dogs when the women leave. these are the same guys that have to point out every woman with an attractive feature.
it's interesting how open some of these doods get.

A lot has been written lately about harassment in the science and technology sectors.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm kinda surprised that any of you are actually defending what he said. Bragging about trying to fuck married women is pretty fucked up.

You shouldn't be surprised. People who are drawn to authoritarian types are submissive individuals. So when a bigger more successful man comes along and fucks their partner, they are fine (or even excited) with it. It is how the hierarchy works.

Marek

Banned
My candidate? What are you talking about. I'm not voting for him and i'm not condoning any of his behaviors. The topic is locker room talk. Focus.

It is hypocrisy on both sides - always. The idea that liberals, conservatives, and independents don't talk like this, or haven't talked like this at some point is the "ell oh ell" moment.

I must have you mixed up with someone else that was on the trump train.

Marek

Banned
This.

I'm kinda surprised that any of you are actually defending what he said. Bragging about trying to fuck married women is pretty fucked up. But hell, we'll just let that one slide. Bragging about grabbing women's pussies without their consent is sexual assault.

Of course everyone has been a part of "locker room talk", but I think this goes beyond that.

I'm not surprised. Dnsdies is a colossal faggot and all around social failure. I'm sure his desire to blindly defend trump, especially on this topic ("omg guys he was just exaggerating wtf is wrong with yall?!") is probably motivated by his own struggles with women or that he says a lot worse things in the locker room at the YMCA, when he's not asking little boys if they like movies about gladiators.

Last edited:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
I'm not surprised. Dnsdies is a colossal faggot and all around social failure. I'm sure his desire to blindly defend trump, especially on this topic ("omg guys he was just exaggerating wtf is wrong with yall?!") is probably motivated by his own struggles with women or that he says a lot worse things in the locker room at the YMCA, when he's not asking little boys if they like movies about gladiators.

Ahahahaha.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
You guys don't seem to know what implied consent is, or what the legal stance on this issue would be, so here's an actual lawyer, George Washington University public interest law professor John Banzhaf:

"Regardless of how shocking and horrific Donald Trump's words about 'grab them by the p-----, you can do anything' are ... the activity itself does not necessarily constitute the criminal or civil offense of sexual assault," he wrote in a press release.

Banzhaf explained that Trump's qualifier before the statement — "and when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything" — implies there was consent.

"If she encouraged and cooperated in his sexual advances because he was a 'star' whom she wanted for whatever reason to please — as he implied by the words 'they let you do it' — then, as unseemly as the scenario might be, it would probably not constitute sexual assault,"

http://www.businessinsider.com/law-...ms-on-audio-may-not-be-sexual-assault-2016-10

I'm not surprised you're totally unwilling to see this angle. You hate Trump, you let your emotions overcome logic, and you say stupid things. It's only human.
Everybody forgets the importance of qualifying statements when they have a narrative to spin.
Thanks for Correcting the Record©!

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You guys don't seem to know what implied consent is, or what the legal stance on this issue would be, so here's an actual lawyer, George Washington University public interest law professor John Banzhaf:

http://www.businessinsider.com/law-...ms-on-audio-may-not-be-sexual-assault-2016-10

I'm not surprised you're totally unwilling to see this angle. You hate Trump, you let your emotions overcome logic, and you say stupid things. It's only human.
Everybody forgets the importance of qualifying statements when they have a narrative to spin.
Thanks for Correcting the Recordゥ!

lol

Leave your house, go to a bar, hit it off with a woman, take her home, grab her crotch, and see how far the "implied consent" argument gets you when she calls the cops. :lolz:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Well there are 7 women who say he didn't have consent.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
lol
Leave your house, go to a bar, hit it off with a woman, take her home, grab her crotch, and see how far the "implied consent" argument gets you when she calls the cops. :lolz:

Didn't read the article at all, did we?
So, you either are incapable of reading the mood and understanding social cues, and honestly ask permission like an autist before engaging in any intimate behavior with a woman, or you're scrambling to keep this retarded narrative that Trump goes around just grabbing pussies at random for 30 years and never has anyone say anything until he happened to go up against the Clintons.
I really hope that you're not that dense.

"Trust, but verify", not "Listen and believe"
Many of these accounts are full of holes, like the one that claimed he touched her on a plane in First Class, when at the time, Trump owned two 727s and would not have needed to fly commercial, and first class cabins didn't have chairs with movable armrests.
I find their claims dubious at best, and I'd like to see some evidence, such as the flight manifest from the day in question showing that Trump was even there. That should be easy enough to find.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Didn't read the article at all, did we?
So, you either are incapable of reading the mood and understanding social cues, and honestly ask permission like an autist before engaging in any intimate behavior with a woman, or you're scrambling to keep this retarded narrative that Trump goes around just grabbing pussies at random for 30 years and never has anyone say anything until he happened to go up against the Clintons.
I really hope that you're not that dense.

Many of these accounts are full of holes, like the one that claimed he touched her on a plane in First Class, when at the time, Trump owned two 727s and would not have needed to fly commercial, and first class cabins didn't have chairs with movable armrests.
I find their claims dubious at best, and I'd like to see some evidence, such as the flight manifest from the day in question showing that Trump was even there. That should be easy enough to find.

#dnsdied4shithuman2016

I hope someone grabs your vagina, little bitch.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
anyone else ever grab a chicks parts as a succesful opener or not?

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
#dnsdied4shithuman2016

I hope someone grabs your vagina, little bitch.

Beef groped me in a bus about 15 years ago.
He called me a little bitch. His hands were like an octopus!

Please give money in settlement, thnx.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I hope someone make a sexual assault claim against you and you're denied due process like you wish upon others.
You have no moral, ethical, or legal high ground here.

I'm sorry, but you have been hyping sexual assault claims outside the judicial system for some time.

Yes, I know this is all part of a global conspiracy. It's all documented in a pamphlet titled "Protocol of the Elders of CLinton".

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I'm sorry, but you have been hyping sexual assault claims outside the judicial system for some time.
Only as an available statistic showing the levels at which they might happen.
I have never said that those accused should be denied due process.

Yes, I know this is all part of a global conspiracy. It's all documented in a pamphlet titled "Protocol of the Elders of CLinton".
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-trump-sex-assault-claims-20161014-story.html

I'll wait for evidence before I condemn anyone. You enjoy your witch hunt though.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I can find a lot more than that that say that the dinosaurs either didn't exist or co-existed with man. I can only assume that you believe them implicitly too.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
not so much nowadays, I worked in manufacturing for the oil industry and there was plenty of offensive "locker room" talk being had on our assembly line. And being yelled across the factory floor at that lol. Besides the usual stuff, me and my best friend used to be the one that said the morbid stuff that freaked out the older guys. Good times

I also did installation of commercial grade playground systems, so we spent about 9 hours a day outside at different location. Older latin men can find something they like in just about all women, doesnt matter how fat, old or ugly they were. HAHA but i caught some of these dudes talking really dirty about chicks that looked like they were 15....and they had kids about that age.....pretty gross

Last edited: