Life Changing Decisions...

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Damn dude. If there's anything you need man, hit us up. Some of us might act like cocksuckers sometimes but we're here man.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Damn Rot, that's depressing. As soon as you said Chemo red flags started going off for me.

I am kind of suspicious about chemotherapy. I have dug around online and found some info/books to suggest that there is a medical conspiracy of sorts to rake in as much money off of the unsuspecting masses by deceptive means by using chemotherapy. Hopefully you are aware of it.

Cut the bullshit, I have family that has gone through cancer, and while chemo sucks it does work. Try to stay positive and not give out shitty vibes... especially in this thread, you dolt. Way to make Rot feel good. :oh_no:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Cut the bullshit, I have family that has gone through cancer, and while chemo sucks it does work. Try to stay positive and not give out shitty vibes... especially in this thread, you dolt. Way to make Rot feel good. :oh_no:

Same here. Mother in law had colon cancer that spread to the brain. Cut out all the shit went through chemo and there has been no sign of it for almost 3 years now. like any treatment people can respond different to it.

Best of luck Rotty pal. No Rotexit please.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
Again, damn that you have the C-disease, but glad to hear there's treatment. I'm certain you can fight and win it!

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender

Rot should be fine; does he have a pet to relieve stress? does he have some long-ass game to occupy his time as he recovers?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Follow the plan you have with the doctors and hopefully everything will go well. Best of luck.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
It's good to hear from you Rot, even if the news is not the best. Be strong, you know you have the will to pull through this.

And as others have said: If there's ANYTHING we can do, reach out. You have a ton of people here.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Wishing you well - a friend of mine pulled through the stuff recently and surgery + chemo worked out - stay strong!