Life Changing Decisions...

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
You sayin'... I can't do eet?

I'll show YOU!

xROTx

PS.... Oh wait...:(

You know I've been on Chemo before, that shit sucks. Generally upset stomach the first couple days and weakness. If you get too weak, GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND LET THEM KNOW. They changed my medications right away. You might have to do physical rehabilitation while on chemo to stay strong, but I know you can do it.

You and I can quit smoking together.
You're a stronger person than I, I've been fucking crying all night concerning you. Surgeries aren't bad. If you're lucky you'll get a smoking hot anesthesiologist or surgeon to molest you. You were probably due for a colonoscopy anyway. :)

Glad to hear from you so much.
If you'd like us to start a gofundme to help your bills I'd be the first to chip in.

Love ya, hon

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
If you have a loss of appetite, get some Cheeba Chews from Amsterdam, will make you hungry again :D

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rot, I've had a lot of experience with cancer, and it doesn't sound like you are in too bad of shape. Just don't let the "C" word get you down, it's not incurable, it's just another disease that needs its ass kicked, just like any other. You'll be fine!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You sayin'... I can't do eet?

I'll show YOU!

xROTx

PS.... Oh wait...:(

Nah man I mean it. It might end up being the toughest ordeal to come out of this. Seriously godspeed.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Nah man I mean it. It might end up being the toughest ordeal to come out of this. Seriously godspeed.

It blows man, I lost 1/3rd of my body weight and opted for a feeding tube. That shit sucked and I pulled it out the first couple of times. There's some really good medications to increase appetite and I STRONGLY suggest you avoid a feeding tube unless you absolutely need it.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
good to hear things went well, rot. in situation like this, life changes have to be made. it's probably going to be uncomfortable for a while, but you will get used to and adapt to it, and every thing should fall back into place. keep strong.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Bogard's wrong, you'll never adjust.... To me waking you up every single night from your phone going off like crazy~~~

I'm not a stalker. We were meant to be together, forever and ever and ever and ever. Let's talk about feelings and kitty cats tonight. :)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yeah, GohanX is right, cancer isn't incurable. Your chances depend on so many small and not so small details and the most important thing about those is, that you can influence them to your benefit, which means fighting back, with the perspective of an ultimate victory over this effing abnormal cell growth.

The only thing to keep in mind is the importance of being 100% motivated to fight it down, because your motivation will be brutally assaulted by tiresome therapies and those abrupt changes they unsolicitedly bring into your everyday life. Eventually it will become extremely tough, in those moments, think about for whom you doing it: the people you love, the people, who love you back just as much, finally, some of your dear lads on these boards... it's definitely worth to give up some things, that once were nice to have, for these vital feelings.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Very sorry to hear this, my best wishes to you Rot. Positive thinking and good attitude are key for going through this.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I'm very sorry to hear about your diagnosis--I hope, in the coming months, with treatment, everything goes well for you and that you make a complete recovery!

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
You can do it. A positive outlook can do wonders for you health. Never give in and never give up. It should be readily apparent that the board is behind you 100%. You're a hard headed individual. Use that to your advantage.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Thank You for all the kind words...

I'll make it short... minor surgery... some chemo... diet and drinking habit changes..

I have like a good chance of living long enough to see GregN lose his virginity...

xROTx

PS.... OH... and stop the smoking shit as well:(

EDIT: Plus a lifetime of "checkups...."

EXTRA-EDIT: Meh... back home on Ng.com now...:)

Sounds like it was caught early, so that's great!

Hang in there, bud.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Sounds like it was caught early, so that's great!

Hang in there, bud.

Yah... that's what mister Consultant said as well.... says I have now a 75% chance of seeing out the millenium...

As long as I play ball and follow this list of shit he gave me to do...

Oh well... it's been a good ride... time to grow up i think:D

xROTx

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
says I have now a 75% chance of seeing out the millenium...

:scratch:

Things will be so much better once they use something less barbaric than chemo... its an equivalent to drilling a hole in your head if you have a migraine.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Stay strong Rot, follow the doctors advice to a T and kick this things ass brotha! We're here for you.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Relative noob here.

Pulling for a successful real bout with cancer and a full remission for you, Rot.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Best wishes rot i hope the chemotherapy works out for you.Man this really hit's home for me.I had a death in the family recently and i'm trying to sort things out still.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yah... that's what mister Consultant said as well.... says I have now a 75% chance of seeing out the millenium...

As long as I play ball and follow this list of shit he gave me to do...

Oh well... it's been a good ride... time to grow up i think:D

xROTx

:buttrock:

I'm sure it involves exercise, which is the best thing you can do! I need to get my flabby ass into gear and start a regimen. I feel my health slipping slowly.

P.S. - Fuck chemo. I know it's basically all they got, but it's very tough on your body. But however it makes you feel man, keep on going and don't let anything stop you! We're pulling for you man!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What a shitty turn of events. You can do it mate, stay strong. You've got a tonne of support right here, bud :)

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
You'll make it through, no doubt. I know you're a resilient bugger, but if there's anything you need, just give a holler.

Good to see you back posting again; having no news was getting worrisome.

xorthen

Banned
Damn Rot, that's depressing. As soon as you said Chemo red flags started going off for me.

I am kind of suspicious about chemotherapy. I have dug around online and found some info/books to suggest that there is a medical conspiracy of sorts to rake in as much money off of the unsuspecting masses by deceptive means by using chemotherapy. Hopefully you are aware of it.