Life Changing Decisions...

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
quotes-being-genetically-related-doesnt-make-you-family.-Love-support-trust-sacrifice-honesty-protection-acceptance-security-compromise-gratitude-respect-and-loyalty-is-what-makes-you-family.jpg

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I don't have a clue of what is going on, Rot. I haven't really been here too much the past few years, and I'm way out of the loop, but whatever is happening, I'm hoping for the best.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I don't have a clue of what is going on, Rot. I haven't really been here too much the past few years, and I'm way out of the loop, but whatever is happening, I'm hoping for the best.

Ditto. Best wishes pal ✌

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Guys rot has cancer.

Fuck. I was trying to get ahold of him all morning. There's gotta' be hope. Is it small cell or large cell???

I love you Rot!!

Can we start a gofundme for him? We have to help.

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Awful news. Hang in there, Rot. Sorry that you're going through this. If there's a way I can help, I'll be glad to do it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I was replying to neo moe and nruva...no new updates, sorry. As far as I'm aware rot has had cancer for a few months?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Someone correct me if I am wrong but from what I understood he coughed up blood, went in to see his doc and had a biopsy done on a suspicious mass some weeks ago. The results were initially delayed due to his docs schedule until yesterday when he finally went it for the moment of truth. The fact that he hasn't logged in since making this thread is disconcerting though. :(

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I was replying to neo moe and nruva...no new updates, sorry. As far as I'm aware rot has had cancer for a few months?

I talk to (bother) Rot nearly every single day. Since his doctors appointment he hasn't been responding. This is an especially TERRIFYING time for him if the news was bad. We all need to be there for him.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, I don't like how quiet he's been since his Dr. appointment yesterday. Please give us an update Rot. This sucks.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
53FD695D-5AD9-4C0B-93E6-F9B0DA438D14_zpsity10qrs.jpeg

That's really all that needs to be said.

Hang in there, my friend, we're here for ya! :)

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I talk to (bother) Rot nearly every single day. Since his doctors appointment he hasn't been responding. This is an especially TERRIFYING time for him if the news was bad. We all need to be there for him.

Oh god that's really horrible news.

Hang in there Rot. You and I hardly ever interact but I know that you have tons of people in your corner that love and respect you on this very forum.

Stay strong man.

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
All of my best thoughts, wishes and prayers are going out to you, Rot.

We're all pulling for you, no matter what.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
There's gotta' be hope. Is it small cell or large cell???

Small or large is not the important issue, the question is, if his cancer is or isn't metastatic yet. If it's the the latter, then there is still hope. Otherwise it will be tough. The main drawback being, that Rot, if I'm assuming correctly, smoked. But there's no point in digging into that. Like Takumaji said, all that's really need to be said is:

WE LOVE YOU, ROT.

Nothing will change that.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
Goddamn, I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know you much, but cancer fucking sucks. My dad's got it (and they can't help him anymore), so I know what its impact is. I really, really hope they can help you. Rootin' for you!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Thank You for all the kind words...

I'll make it short... minor surgery... some chemo... diet and drinking habit changes..

I have like a good chance of living long enough to see GregN lose his virginity...

xROTx

PS.... OH... and stop the smoking shit as well:(

EDIT: Plus a lifetime of "checkups...."

EXTRA-EDIT: Meh... back home on Ng.com now...:)

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Thank You for all the kind words...

I'll make it short... minor surgery... some chemo... diet and drinking habit changes..

I have like a good chance of living long enough to see GregN lose his virginity...

xROTx

PS.... OH... and stop the smoking shit as well:(

EDIT: Plus a lifetime of "checkups...."

EXTRA-EDIT: Meh... back home on Ng.com now...:)

Damn, sorry you gotta go through chemo...glad it doesn't sound too advanced.