Koji Igarashi announces Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, launches Kickstarter page

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Just a reminder there are a couple of deadlines coming up next month. Mainly the ability to add and/or change your choices for physical versions.

https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/bloodstained/survey_support

I WANT TO CHANGE MY BLOODSTAINED GAME PLATFORM
You can view/edit your Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night game platform through your backer survey by clicking the “Change Your Survey Answers” link. The deadline for changing your game platform is May 18th 2018.

I WANT TO SELECT MY RETRO SPIN-OFF GAME PLATFORM
You can select your Retro spin-off game platform through your backer survey by clicking the “Change Your Survey Answers” link. The deadline for selecting or changing your spin-off game platform is May 18th 2018.

I WANT TO UPGRADE MY TIER
You can upgrade your tier and/or add on additional tiers through your backer survey by clicking the “Change or Upgrade Tiers or Addon” link. The deadline for upgrading and/or adding on additional tiers is May 14th 2018.

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
How fucking long is this going to take? Many games have been announced and released since this has started.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Received an email today asking me to pick my digital copy. I ordered the Switch version so I'm not sure what's up with that. Didn't realize I received a digital copy as well.

Does anyone know if any version will have any content exclusive to a specific console? I thought I remembered reading that the vita version had some exclusives?

Also, anyone know of the 3DS version will feature a map on the second screen?

Dochartaigh

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Received an email today asking me to pick my digital copy. I ordered the Switch version so I'm not sure what's up with that. Didn't realize I received a digital copy as well.

Make sure they're not asking about which console you want the mini-game in. That confused me as well (I do think they make you confirm what system you want the main game in however - then one of the last questions of the survey was about the mini-game).

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Yes you have to choose a platform for the main game and mini game.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Main game is on GOG but the mini game isn't. That's retarded.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

That's way too good for a side project.

Looks brilliant.
Kind of redundant graphically in my opinion but ok.
I was thinking the other day how amazing it would be to have someone of Igarashi's eminence to make a game for dead hardware, in the style that made them who they are today in the first place.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I gotta admit, I’m kinda more excited for Curse of the Moon than than main Bloodstained game now.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Hopefully this means that the ritual of the night will look as good...

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Release will be on May 24th for $10 (free for certain backer levels)

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Curse of the Moon looks great. Looks a lot like Castlevania III. I’m into the different characters and their unique special attacks. Bosses look cool as well. Will definitely scoop this when it’s out.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Curse of the Moon looks great. Looks a lot like Castlevania III. I’m into the different characters and their unique special attacks. Bosses look cool as well. Will definitely scoop this when it’s out.

Iga always said he wanted to remake CVIII. Is this separate from Bloodstained? I'd rather play this than that loli shit.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm not particularly excited for the main game but this thing looks awesome.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Should I wait until the ROM is available to put on my NES Mini? :keke:

This looks really good, I'd like to check out the music on its own before I fully commit.