Koji Igarashi announces Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, launches Kickstarter page

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I beat her/it without it the first time, then used it to fight her a second time (since I skipped the credits and missed the achievement the first time). Yeah it's insanely effective, also made beating the final optional boss much easier.

Still not as cheesy as using Crissaegrim on Dracula ;)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I lost an entire endgame save on Sunday. Was going to fight the last boss and it crashed on the save. Started brand new and beat it yesterday with a better build and the Rheva Valar. Not as broken as the Crisseagrim but pretty damn close.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So have they not patched out the issues yet?

I think part of the problem was that I started a new game on 1.01 and then the game updated as I played. I had quite a few crashes while playing but when I started a new game on 1.05 I only had one crash through the whole playthrough.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
So have they not patched out the issues yet?
I think most of the issues have been patched. You just need to start the game from the beginning after installing the patch, which I haven't done.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Rheva Valar plus upgraded Beast Summon shard = lol.

edit: re Crissaegrim in Symphony - the first time I played through SotN I got the Crissaegrim as a random drop and had no idea that it was basically the God-mode switch. I just thought the game was kind of easy, and I do indeed remember beating Dracula in about 20 seconds and going that's it? Internet what it was in '98 and all, I had no idea.

Later replays I didn't use it and went oh that's how hard it's supposed to be (not that it's hard but you get my point).

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rheva Valar plus upgraded Beast Summon shard = lol.

edit: re Crissaegrim in Symphony - the first time I played through SotN I got the Crissaegrim as a random drop and had no idea that it was basically the God-mode switch. I just thought the game was kind of easy, and I do indeed remember beating Dracula in about 20 seconds and going that's it? Internet what it was in '98 and all, I had no idea.

Later replays I didn't use it and went oh that's how hard it's supposed to be (not that it's hard but you get my point).

Yea I always rush to get to Schmoos to get the Crisseagrim drop.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Might finally play through the terrible Saturn version once I get my OSSC :lolz:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm excited! Also looking to get an OSSC mostly for PS2 - how have you liked it over the past year Dr Shroom?

Liked it quite alright, used it with my japanese mega drive most of the time, the picture is pretty good IMO on my 4k TV. Also tried Saturn and Gamecube, everything looked fine to me.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Everybody that gets and uses a Crissaegram owes Schmoo a blow job. Problem is, he's just a decapitated head with no dick. Being an undead flying noggin isn't as fun as it looks, but, the lifetime supply of free ramen IS pretty sweet.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Curse of the Moon 2 launched today. Played through the first stage. It's more of the same as the first one, which is generally a good thing.

The OST has a distinct Natsume 8 bit era feel to it. Anybody else get this vibe?