nazi muerto abono pa mi huerto

Overtop Pathfinder
Ñe

20050708_01_sega29.jpg

20050708_01_sega33.jpg

20050708_01_sega30.jpg

newhere

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I was wondering that too.But looking time count im guessin its a warning that time is going out of.Gotta be quick?

I love each and every background i saw (im sure boss backgrounds wont be exceptions).I never felt this way since 99.

And dream cancel gonna own us when we see some vs vids i guess.
Think about that tizoc: QCF x 2 + B or D -> Big fall
Iori:Maiden masher -> LDM
Think about possibilities.

Edit:I wish there were hi-res screenshot of ngbc.I really do.

Last edited:

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
SNKPLaymore would get so much kudos if they his-res'd up their characters (at least from me!) Anyway, my friend said that not only does it take the work of redrawing all the frames for the characters but it would also take extra processing power too. Now, thinking ofthe Atomiswave, if KOF is too difficult for SNKPlaymore to crank out in hi-res, why don't they do one of the other franchises then? Last Blade, Kizuna or MOTW? I honest;y think we're due a MOTW sequel now, especially since the endings of the characters in the first game allows the company to carry on if the wish to.

Just make a hi-res MOTW2 on Atomiswave already SNKPlaymore!

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
great shots but i have a quick question, any shots of the bosses and/or eiji and duck king?

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
honeyman said:
SNKPLaymore would get so much kudos if they his-res'd up their characters (at least from me!) Anyway, my friend said that not only does it take the work of redrawing all the frames for the characters but it would also take extra processing power too. Now, thinking ofthe Atomiswave, if KOF is too difficult for SNKPlaymore to crank out in hi-res, why don't they do one of the other franchises then? Last Blade, Kizuna or MOTW? I honest;y think we're due a MOTW sequel now, especially since the endings of the characters in the first game allows the company to carry on if the wish to.

Just make a hi-res MOTW2 on Atomiswave already SNKPlaymore!

They aren't able to make sprites suitable for the game probably. That's why we haven't seen it. And probably never will.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Amazed no one's crying about the lack of character names under the lifebars! Was that ran into the ground too much for KOF 2001 or what?!

Can't say I'm looking foward to another ridiculous super cancel addition.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Does anyone know where these screens were taken from? I thought it may have been in the newest Arcadia, but I just checked out Arcadia June and July issues, and the screens were in neither, nor was the new Iroha character in either of them.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
bokmeow said:
Does anyone know where these screens were taken from? I thought it may have been in the newest Arcadia, but I just checked out Arcadia June and July issues, and the screens were in neither, nor was the new Iroha character in either of them.

august edition

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
beelzebubble said:

Shoot, I looked at the cover and it said 'published once the first day of each month,' so does that mean they already sold out? Bastards, who bought up all the August Arcadia from my bookstore?

newhere

Kuroko's Training Dummy
YeldellGW said:
Amazed no one's crying about the lack of character names under the lifebars! Was that ran into the ground too much for KOF 2001 or what?!

Can't say I'm looking foward to another ridiculous super cancel addition.

I would cry if they dont use character portraits next to life bars.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
newhere said:
I would cry if they dont use character portraits next to life bars.

SS's been doing it for years and that didn't bother me in the least.

duolon

n00b
Question about KOF XI's plotline: since Duo Lon is in KOF XI, that must mean that either Ron or Lin is going to be in KOF XI, right? :conf:

duolon

n00b
Wouldn't it be a little ironic if Elizabeth turned out to be Ash's ex-girlfriend (or boyfriend, whichever you prefer) :lol: NO, I'm kidding.... Really though, does anyone have any info on who she is? :conf:

Yamazaki_RJ

Overtop Pathfinder
duolon said:
Question about KOF XI's plotline: since Duo Lon is in KOF XI, that must mean that either Ron or Lin is going to be in KOF XI, right? :conf:
Yes, if KOF keep the sagas in the trilogy standard. But now, without showing years in the titles, maybe the trilogy standard can be changed too.

Ron's presence is necessary to explain certains points of the NESTS saga and keep the new storyline moving.

duolon

n00b
Knowing SNKP, they will probably converge all of the sagas into one (and add a new cast and some more cliffhangers.)

JLoZeppelie

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Baseley09 said:
Looks really boring.

Roll on NGBC!

I agree with you man..........
The game roster sucks for me (b jenet replace Mai Shiranui? Don't make me laugh,
Mai is much more loved and have a much larger fanbase, i really hope Playmore
replace her in kofxii and shut down jenet :mad: )
Im hope for next episode we have Chizuru, Mai and Leona all back.