I'm one big fat Neo NOOB! Help me out?

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'm serious lol everytime I search for it, it gives me Mega Man fighters for the NGPC or something.

There was a Mega Man game on the Neo Geo Pocket Color? I will have to investigate this further, shame I gave away my NGPC a few years ago :(

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
This thread is painful.

Trying too hard.

If not trolling - then go use google. This isn't the "Get Mack his posts so he can sell his warez" thread. Wait, no, it is.

Mack702

New Challenger
This thread is painful.

Trying too hard.

If not trolling - then go use google. This isn't the "Get Mack his posts so he can sell his warez" thread. Wait, no, it is.

Actually I did use google that's what game it popped up with, if I need to sell warez I will just use RB smart ass. I honestly don't have anything else to sell, and honestly this site doesn't have to ever give me back the market place. I am just trying to learn.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
You pulled another post out of it. Gratz.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Bakersfield. Yup, nothing out of the ordinary here.

Mack702

New Challenger
I would be careful about saying that to MJ.

I know he is a mod there, my point is if any of you check any places I sell at I am not selling a thing and I haven't for quite some time. I am trying to buy a few things but I pretty much sold all of my collection to get out of gaming but now this Neo has my attention.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
You have 259 posts on RB. 94% are in the buy/sell/trade.

Buying at community prices and not contributing elsewhere is not any better than selling at ebay prices.

Mack702

New Challenger
You have 259 posts on RB. 94% are in the buy/sell/trade.

Buying at community prices and not contributing elsewhere is not any better than selling at ebay prices.

Well I also sold at community prices, modded systems cheap for all the RB folks.

Mack702

New Challenger
I am not here to argue with anyone I will be the first to stop but like I said you don't have to give me the Market place here or there, I don't really mod anymore especially for sales. Life in general has got in my way for gaming as it is.

If you guys want to help I am all ears if you want to point fingers so be it, if you want me to buy from ebay I will.