If shit went nuts and you could only keep 3 games for the rest of your life...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
^Seconded. The Famicom ones are so irresistibly sharp and edgy, there can be no substitute.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I’d like to pick Armed Police Batrider, it has insane replayability with the 'random team select’, but then I remembered I already 1CCed with all 18 character and have the second highest score in the country. :-J So I’m kinda done with it.

1. Dimahoo - fave shooter and I have only beat it with 1 of 8 characters, getting the full 108 items and counterstop would take a lifetime

That’s the only game I need, these other two are just bonuses

2. Phantasy Star Online 2 - never played it, but there is a waifu editor in there
3. REZ - a nice hour of synesthesia

honorable mention: Magical Drop 2 - for when a buddy is over

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Have you played Pok駑on Puzzle League N64? How about the DSiware Puzzle League? It plays vertical, it's awesome! Both games are the same premise as Tetris Attack, which is weird how is not a Tetris game and Yoshi is the protagonist, there's also Yoshi a puzzle game on the Gameboy and NES, I feel it was the start of this puzzle concept, great game!

No I haven't but now that you mention it, I should definitely give this a shot. The NES Yoshi game always seemed cool to me but I never had the nerve to try it. Thanks for the rec!! :)