How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
So the Starbucks is made-up and this is all "Action Figure Theater" every afternoon?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
pixeljunkie said:
I am convinced this Starbucks doesn't exist. People trying on prom dresses? Waxing cars? PIRATES?! Football games in the parking lot? Seriously...

We played football in the parking lot for a while and then found a school with a flat field to play the real game at. I really fucked up my arm too. I already told you where it was so come by if you want. The girl was dressed up as a pirate by the way. Believe what you want...

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Makismo said:
We played football in the parking lot for a while and then found a school with a flat field to play the real game at. I really fucked up my arm too. I already told you where it was so come by if you want. The girl was dressed up as a pirate by the way. Believe what you want...

You did? [I gotta read back a few pages] if you did tell me...my bad. It just sounds so damn wild for a Starbucks.

Pirates like Chai lattes

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
The girl was dressed up as a pirate by the way. Believe what you want...

That is one of the best lines typed here in recent memory :chump:

You didn't even ask her if she knew who B. Jenet was? That was your opening douche.

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
The girl was dressed up as a pirate by the way. Believe what you want...

Did you ask if she was a virgin too?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Fast Times at Starbucks

Neo Mike said:
Did you ask if she was a virgin too?

Actually, she told me that she was a virgin. The other day she was making a "penis" symbol with her hands. Then her "Alex" called her. The way she said it reminded me of how Luna said "Alex" in Lunar: The Silver Star Story for PSX and Sega CD. I was going to ask her if she was Luna but she would say, "Who the fuck is Luna?" So I decided not to. Alex (I have found) is actually a gay guy who is taking her to the prom next week. I asked her girlfriend why she isn't taking a straight guy and her friend told me that a gay guy took her to the prom as well. This is the South African girl by the way who is talking to me now. The girl who is going to the prom was dressed up like a pirate and she is Scottish and Australian. She was born in the US though.

I asked the South African girl why she took a gay guy to the prom and she told me that she doesn't like getting felt up by nasty men. I told her that I never feel women up and I am a perfect gentleman. I did tell her that some gay guy at my job felt me up the other day (which he did). I asked them what I should do about it. Another girl thought that was interesting but when I told her it was a 60 year old man, she lost interest quickly. I was going to show the South African girl how he felt me up but she wasn't interested in having me touch her that way so I did it to myself.

Back to my story, after the football game, part of the group went and got a basket ball while I, the evil dude, and his chick smoked out in his car which was nice. The other group came back and asked us if we were doing anything illegal. We said no (naturally). The two guys started to talk about something. One of them said that he was moving out of another guys apartment whom he was rooming with. I said that I could dunk a basket ball but I failed to do so. I can grab the rim and hold onto it though. I was wearing sandals so I couldn't get a correct running jump to do the dunk. Perhaps some other time. The other two guys couldn't come close to grabbing the rim.

The girls played piggy back for some reason. They also played beauty pageant and gave little speeches. I think that they played the Bad Girl Contest as well. They had a book with them and it told them if they were bad girls or not. by the way they answered the questions in it. I saw them talking about something and I thought it was girl talk. I asked them what their girl talk was about and one told me "tampons." I am not interested in hearing about tampons and I seriously doubt that was the topic of their conversation. A guy called and asked to be picked up from the 7-11. He didn't specify which one he went to so we decided to leave him hanging and went to the Starbucks instead.

I am glad that we did leave him hanging because that guy wants me to be his beer bitch. He called me earlier that day and asked me to meet him at the 7-11 to buy him beer and then wanted to go on a hot date. My Mom had taken my car so I told him that all I could do was to meet him at the Starbucks. He called me back 20 minutes later and told me that the movie that he was going to go to with "some people" was actually earlier and that he couldn't go. I informed him that my mother had brought my car back and he said, "You got your car back!" He was a little too excited but he had already told me "no" so he couldn't go back on his story.

We were going to pick him up because his movie was at 8 PM. He told me his movie was earlier which was a lie. He just wanted me to buy him beer and then get rid of me. This is very rude to say the least. I can't trust him anymore. He was going to help me get the chicks (or so he says) but he will keep them all for himself. I have been told by others that he just uses people to get what he wants. He drinks like a fiend too. Shame on him. I will just tell him that I am busy the next time that he asks which is exactly what I told him on Saturday night when he had a hot date. He didn't get laid that night either. He is just too eager and has no polish it seems. Too bad for him. That is just about it for now...

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
I did tell her that some gay guy at my job felt me up the other day (which he did). I asked them what I should do about it. Another girl thought that was interesting but when I told her it was a 60 year old man, she lost interest quickly.

Makismo said:
The other two guys couldn't come close to grabbing the rim.

Noted.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
pixeljunkie said:
I am convinced this Starbucks doesn't exist. People trying on prom dresses? Waxing cars? PIRATES?! Football games in the parking lot? Seriously...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes legends are so unbelievable, so fantastic that its hard to separate truth from myth. But I assure you, this thread is true, on Mak's honor.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Why is this thread still around and Mak still responds to it seriously?

Mak, also hang round girls that are 18+ (college), don't want to get nailed for statutory rape.

OlderGames

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
Actually, she told me that she was a virgin. The other day she was making a "penis" symbol with her hands. Then her "Alex" called her. The way she said it reminded me of how Luna said "Alex" in Lunar: The Silver Star Story for PSX and Sega CD. I was going to ask her if she was Luna but she would say, "Who the fuck is Luna?"

Dude... you will definately die a virgin. :chump:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Hopefully after 132 pages and a year mak is making some progress.

He hasnt gotten laid yet. So the progress meter is still fluttering around 0.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Nesagwa is my bishie

He should edit the title of the thread to read "How do I join a Starbucks stoner gang?"

Just for closure.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
He should edit the title of the thread to read "How I joined a Starbucks pirate ship"

Just for closure.

fixed

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
He should edit the title of the thread to read "How do I join a Starbucks stoner gang?"

Just for closure.

Youre MY Bishie.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I'm Nesagwa's bishie.

icon.gif

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Nothing really that good...

OK, here is what has been going on the last few days in my so so life. I went to Starbucks as usual two days ago. I got my usual drink and sat down with the usual people. One of the girls looked unhappy and was on her cell phone. When she got back, I asked her why she was unhappy. She told me, “I was feeling perfectly fine until you asked me that. Since you asked me if I was unhappy – I am now unhappy.” That sounded rather strange to me. She is obviously a loose cannon IMHO. We had some banter back and forth that wasn’t very positive and then I said to her, “Would you like to fight me?” I then put my fists up in a joking manner. She then said, “I had rather die than to fight you.” I then said, “OK, I guess you could call up your dad and I could fight him. However, you must promise to stand in my corner.” She then opens her mouth and gazes at me for a few seconds and then says, “FUCK YOU!” Then rolls her eyes. Her girlfriends told me that I was a very negative person and that I pretty much suck.

A dude whom I am cool with drives up in his big black car. I decide to talk to him instead. He gives me some advice on the chicks that I was just talking to. He tells me that the rich one is out of my league because her mother drives a Bentley. He asked me if I wanted the South African girl (who said that I was negative – not the one I saw the movie with) or the evil red head who just said “FUCK YOU” to me. I told him that I had no idea. He then asked me which one that I wanted to talk to. I wasn’t quite sure about that either.

They then go inside and I figured that they were trying to get away from me. I then go inside and buy a drink and walk over to them and tell them that I was only joking with them. They give me the big blow off. The dude that I was just talking to comes in and pulls me away from them and tells me that I am doing no good with them. He gives me some more advice about how girls think. He tells me about money and power gets the chicks since they are all essentially whores to some degree.

The girls come out again and right before they did come out again we hatched a plan. He would do the opening and I would follow. He asked the red head what club she liked to go to. She then said, “I will not be part of your experiment!” He then tells her to come and talk with him for a moment and she goes off with him for about 30 seconds and then comes back. She informs us that she has to go and looks kind of sad. She leaves with her South African friend.

I decide to ask the rich girl what they were talking about inside the Starbucks. I asked her if they were talking about me and she said that they were. I asked her what they were saying about me and she said to me, “None of your FUCKING business!” I take it that they were trashing yours’ truly inside the Starbucks. I try to have a nice conversation with her by changing the subject but she is nothing but a bitch to the core and looks very slutty too. Not very hot either. She looks kind of like an asshole to be perfectly honest. I didn’t like her one bit. I try to talk about my Internship and another guy says to me after agreeing with every word that I said, “I am only agreeing with you so you will shut the hell up.” At that, I decided to leave the Starbucks. He said while I was leaving, “I am sorry it had to come to this, I really am.” I say that is bullshit and he can go fuck himself. The only one there that was nice that night was the guy who gave me some good advice. I will hang with him from now on.

The next night, I went there because I was called on duty to buy some boos for some kids there. I will do this as long as I get a tip. I go off with the dude and his girlfriend in their black car (the one who gives me advice). We find a good liquor store called “Hasty.” I then buy a $30.30 bottle of Jack Daniels (after tax). I was told to buy the biggest bottle they had but it was $40 plus tax so I didn’t get it. By the way, the girl who said “FUCK YOU” the previous night was there and I didn’t say a God Damned thing to her the whole time I was there. I think that she was talking about me with the local drug dealer. I think that I heard her say that she liked the way I walked. That caught my memory because I could have sworn that I heard her say that before when I was walking away weeks earlier.

I couldn’t go to the guy’s birthday party (the guy whom I bought the boos for – not the guy in the black car but a different guy) because I had to go to my internship the next day and had a doctor’s appointment as well. I said good bye to the man in the black car as well as the drug dealer and went home.

Today I went there again and brought a King of Fighters 2003 review with me and read that. I gave the nasty red headed girl the silent treatment again. She was talking about some hot guy on a motorcycle doing some tricks. I paid more attention to my KOF 2003 article than her and I wasn’t sitting near her so I didn’t really try to listen to anything she had to say. She then told the others that she had to leave and when she passes me she says, “Goodbye Mark.” Not looking up from my article I say, “Bye” in a monotone voice and she leaves. The other South African girl does show up (the one that I saw the movie with) but I decided to ignore her as well – just for fun and to see if she would come over and talk to me.

The dude in the black car drives up and honks his horn at some old idiot who is too slow for his liking. I decided to show him my KOF 2003 article and the fact that the game cost about $360. He tells me that is fucking crazy to spend that kind of money on a damned video game. I agreed with him 100%. I then said hello to the South African girl and asked her what she did that day. She informed me that she did nothing so I said, “OK.” Then I turn to the dude and I tell him that I have to leave. He says goodbye to me and we shake hands. Now I am back at home typing this. I will see what happens tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.