How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
now... tell us how you really feel.

That about sums it up. He's an asshole. It does me proud that the human race refuses to sleep with him.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
Actually, I am not so much of an asshole that I have to post a girl's "personal" problems on the Internet. You are the one who made fun of that girl and she now hates your guts. It takes one to know one. People who like to cut others down just for fun are the real assholes.

Anyway, to answer your question. The guy in question has no hair (skinhead), lots of tatoos, no tan at all. I actually have a very interesting personality but you will never know because you are a boring fuck who gets his kicks pissing off stupid girls who are too dumb to know how big of an asshole you really are. I do have my problems but I am an angel compared to the likes of you.

then tell me, what's the inside of a vagina feel like? :smirk: How come I'm such an ass, and I get action... and you're a great guy (lol) and you don't? What a mystery.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
Actually, I am not so much of an asshole that I have to post a girl's "personal" problems on the Internet. You are the one who made fun of that girl and she now hates your guts. It takes one to know one. People who like to cut others down just for fun are the real assholes.

Anyway, to answer your question. The guy in question has no hair (skinhead), lots of tatoos, no tan at all. I actually have a very interesting personality but you will never know because you are a boring fuck who gets his kicks pissing off stupid girls who are too dumb to know how big of an asshole you really are. I do have my problems but I am an angel compared to the likes of you.

What Starbucks are you going to? I've never been in one that sounds as "hopping" as the one you go to. Is it the one by the SMU bookstore? I drove past that one the other day and saw a decent crowd. Just curious.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Makismo said:
I actually have a very interesting personality but you will never know because you are a boring fuck who gets his kicks pissing off stupid girls who are too dumb to know how big of an asshole you really are. I do have my problems but I am an angel compared to the likes of you.
Makismo said:
No, I jacked the fuck off thinking about some chick seeing me naked. I know she liked it. Too bad she didn't stay around. I would have said, "You want more of this you dirty little bitch? Come over to the Big Mak and find out!"
Makismo said:
The girl was about 16 years old or as much as I could tell. She goes walking with a blonde girl down my street who is about the same age. I really don't see how this is pathetic. I think that it is a real turn on to tell you the truth. I want chicks to see me with nothing on. I think that I might do this more and more. Perhaps one day they might call out to me. I know they want to but they are too shy while I am not shy at all - I am a pervert!
:buttrock:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
What Starbucks are you going to? I've never been in one that sounds as "hopping" as the one you go to. Is it the one by the SMU bookstore? I drove past that one the other day and saw a decent crowd. Just curious.

You know the one: the one where the guys arm wrestle, and kids with down syndrome hit on "nice virgins". It's like cheers, but creepy.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Do these "stoners" you hang out with like to experiment with the inner workings of your asshole?
If you can't get laid by the time your 30 yrs old your seriously beyond help.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Mak, can you even get it up after taking all those 'roids?

You balls must be like marbles.

Mak isn't taking roids. He's taking estrogen ( female hormones ) in a pill form. So yes, his balls are shrinking all right. :kekeke:

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
pixeljunkie said:

No, the one at Preston and Royal. I have only been to the one near the SMU Bookstore about 2 or 3 times.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Most inmates who fuck other men aren't gay. It's done out of sheer desperation.

Just a little food for thought Mak.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Hey Abasuto, that's lady juice! If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?

Why the fuck is he taking estrogen?

That's doesn't make any sense.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
A new present for you all! :D

I am moving soon and have to replace my desktop with my laptop computer. Because of the laptop's screen resolution (1280x800) I realized I needed to make a laptop version of my "How do I get girls to like me?" wallpaper.

This widescreen version has been created in mind to honor some of my favorite "How do I get girls to like me?" thread all-stars.

Get it here, and Enjoy :D

tehthreadlaptopwallpaper4uz.jpg

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
And one more present!

Also, from the 640x480 wallpaper I made a Windows XP startup screen. I have SP2, don't know if that is relevant in whether it will work for others.

IMPORTANT: The file goes in the C:\Windows\System32\ folder but it must be copied there in safe mode due to the protection on the startup screen data built into windows. Back up the original before you do this. [url removed]

And here is a photoshop composite of what it basically looks like:

makstartupscreen4ms.jpg

Enjoy!

EDIT: The startup screen worked fine on one computer of mine, but on another it caused me to have to delete the file by booting to DOS from the WIN XP installation disk, so I want to make sure it's not just a fluke and that it won't mess people's computers up.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
OK, I went to Starbucks today. I saw the evil guy who said that he would smash my face. I sat down as far away from him as possible and smoked a cigarette. As soon as I got my courage up, I walked past him and went inside. I saw a nice guy that I knew and talked to him. I bought my drink and went back and sat at a table nearer to the crowd. I didn't say a damn thing to anyone present. People were talking about various things. The evil dude was talking to the local drug dealer. I was very surprised to see this since the evil dude said that he would kill the local drug dealer.

The Catholic school girl came over and sat next to me. She asked me how I was doing and I talked to her for a while. I was surprised to see that she actually came over to me. I think that she is kind of cute but I am not sure that she likes me in that way...you know what I mean. Anyway, the drug dealer comes over and I tell him that I am on a load of painkillers because I fucked up my arm while arm wrestling last week. He told me to take more painkillers and to be on a good trip. I told him a story about me telling a girl in my clay class that my clay balls were bigger than her's. She said to me "I should hope so." We both thought that was funny.

The girl had to leave and I said good bye to her. I remember her saying that she just got a new boyfriend so I guess she is out of the picture - for now. Then the one (most one handed) handed dude came up to me. He told me that his roommate who was living with him went back to his mother's house. He quit a job that he had just gotten because he was too busy fucking some girl to do his job and he quit it. That sounded really stupid to me.

I then decided to arm wrestle him. I beat him but it did take some effort. I used my left arm because my right arm is messed up. Then the girlfriend of the evil dude said that arm wrestling could seriously fuck up your arm - which it can. The almost one handed dude had to leave and then the evil dude left with his girlfriend. He even said good bye to me which was strange. I then left as well. Perhaps things will work out for me but that will have to wait until another day...

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
"The evil dude" has a girlfriend and yet you don't.

To what would you attribute his success?

I'm curious if you've observed him and formulated any theories on how he manages to succeed with girls, despite, according to your description, being extremely vulgar and threatening.

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
I'm curious if you've observed him and formulated any theories on how he manages to succeed with girls.

You make Makismo sound like an evil genius devising an experiment involving lab rats, except for the fact that he wants to get with said rats.

The rats will have no part of it.

The experiment shall continue none the less!

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Stinky-Dinkins said:
You make Makismo sound like an evil genius devising an experiment involving lab rats, except for the fact that he wants to get with said rats.

The rats will have no part of it.

The experiment shall continue none the less!

LMAO! Dinkins, I'd have to say that you're my favorite member- besides Mak of course :loco:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Vixen said:
Why am i not on this wallpaper eh? :oh_no:

Well, there's not enough room for everyone you know :(

I included people based on personal bias as well as who has posted most in the thread, so some people, such as FeelGood, were included for outstanding achievements such as the "Mak Dragon Slaying Story".

Also, to be honest I didn't want to stare at your avatar all the time if I used it in the wallpaper or startup screen.

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Well, I am deeply hurt now. I may just cry myself to sleep. I hope you feel proud :crying:

P.s - IVE POSTED LOADS IN THIS THREAD :eek:

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Turrican_Man said:
"The evil dude" has a girlfriend and yet you don't.

To what would you attribute his success?

I'm curious if you've observed him and formulated any theories on how he manages to succeed with girls, despite, according to your description, being extremely vulgar and threatening.

His girl is as evil as he is. Now all I need to find is an evil girl and then I will be all set.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Vixen said:
Well, I am deeply hurt now. I may just cry myself to sleep. I hope you feel proud :crying:

P.s - IVE POSTED LOADS IN THIS THREAD :eek:

Well I am sorry. I know you've contributed a lot to this thread, and I do appreciate that.

It's just that I am kind of a germaphobe, and your avatar gives me the heebie-jeebies. I didn't want to look at it all the time.

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Turrican_Man said:
Well I am sorry. I know you've contributed a lot to this thread, and I do appreciate that.

It's just that I am kind of a germaphobe, and your avatar gives me the heebie-jeebies. I didn't want to look at it all the time.
LOL Furry muff.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Your stories are pretty funny dude.. I also seem to laugh my ass off reading them.

Status
Not open for further replies.