Group Buy: Bandridge Scart switches and male to male scart cables - ROUND 2!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
With the exception of one order (special circumstances), all orders have been shipped and tracking numbers have been PM'd to everyone.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I received my switch today! These are not the switchboxes I thought we were getting, for some reason. This is much nicer than what I had imagined. Thanks again for doing this!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I received my switch today! These are not the switchboxes I thought we were getting, for some reason. This is much nicer than what I had imagined. Thanks again for doing this!

^this. I was expecting something totally different and this exceeded it in every way. Awesome job Todd and thanks for putting this order together.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Is it not this one he linked in the original Group-buy thread?
2225.jpg

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
To be honest...I didn't even click on the link. I tend to trust what Todd says when it comes to game stuff. I thought these were the boxy black ones everyone has. These come with a little stand to keep them vertical and just all around look the tits.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Just got mine in today, how are you guys dealing with the audio? I wasn't paying attention but assume each input had their own audio output but seems they are all sharing one. Are you guys just using a receiver or separate speakers? Anyone using their tv for their audio source? Would like to see how you set that up.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Just got mine in today, how are you guys dealing with the audio? I wasn't paying attention but assume each input had their own audio output but seems they are all sharing one. Are you guys just using a receiver or separate speakers? Anyone using their tv for their audio source? Would like to see how you set that up.

Run a pair of stereo RCA audio cables to your audio source...TV/monitor/receiver. Or to a set of computer speakers.

Only the current selected input sends audio to the rear RCA jacks.

On one setup I have the audio going into a receiver. On another setup the audio goes into a set of regular powered computer speakers.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Had huge brain fart, never mind what i posted haha...

cyb

n00b
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Got my switch today. Best switch I've ever owned, and I've had several. No quality loss whatsoever on my PVM. Thanks Todd!!