Group Buy: Bandridge Scart switches and male to male scart cables - ROUND 2!

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Again broken m sorry. What do you want me to do to make it right? Like I already said I can send you money on friday, weather its paypal (if they release the hold) western union (fastest way to send money), or whatever.

I just want you to admit that this isnt all my fault. As a parts manager if I order something in without a confirmation from the customer and they say no I dont want it when I start asking for money its on me. This situation is no different. Sorry I "avoided" your Pm's, I didnt feel it necessary to reply to a PM about a group buy I never committed to and thats my bad.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Again broken m sorry. What do you want me to do to make it right? Like I already said I can send you money on friday, weather its paypal (if they release the hold) western union (fastest way to send money), or whatever.

I just want you to admit that this isnt all my fault. As a parts manager if I order something in without a confirmation from the customer and they say no I dont want it when I start asking for money its on me. This situation is no different. Sorry I "avoided" your Pm's, I didnt feel it necessary to reply to a PM about a group buy I never committed to and thats my bad.

So as a parts manager. If a seller accidentally orders you a part and calls to make sure you want it, do you avoid answering the phone?

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Next time don't post interest in a group buy unless you are 100% sure you will be buying it. This is not a tractor parts store, when you post that you are interested a part gets ordered for you. That is how this shit works. Next time don't post unless you are committed to the sale. I figured this would be common sense by now. This is a group buy, not a john deer parts supply depot.

Last edited:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
How could I have confirmed it when I sent you PM's on 3 different occasions asking for payment and you didn't bother to respond to any of them? You could have easily responded to any one of those saying you were out. But, instead you were "too busy" posting on this forum all weekend long and chasing after lolifoxgirl.

P.S - She has a penis.

Sorry, but that burns.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Next time don't post interest in a group buy unless you are 100% sure you will be buying it. This is not a tractor parts store, when post that you are interested a part gets ordered for you. That is how this shit works. Next time don't post unless you are committed to the sale. I figured this would be common sense by now. This is a group buy, not a john deer parts supply depot.

I will remember this for the future.

@Tardis
If a seller ordered something for me I would have provided them with a purchase order number and that is my conformations saying yes I do infact want this.

If a vendor orders something without a commitment then starts asking me for money I would first ask for the confrimation. If he doesn't have one then obviously I wouldn't pay.

The fact of the matter is broken took it upon himself to order me a switch without confirming. That's in no way my problem. As for me not respondi to the PM's, that should have been the sign that "hey he was only interested and not committed" and should have never ordered one.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey Todd, If no one wants Skinny's switch, I'm happy to send you the $30 and you can keep the switch for your own use. It's not much, but it's something for your time and efforts arranging these group buys. We all appreciate it. Thanks man.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I will buy the last two of these bitches in an attempt to stop the drama.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Wow what? I have admitted I should have responded to you and apologized for it. But that doesn't give you the right to get pissy about you ordering something all willy nilly. Never did I commit to anything and all I offered was trading. Since nothing was agreed upon especially money, why would you assume that all was good and go ahead with the order?

Edit: I will even send you the money and you can keep the switch, sell it, or give it away so this can stop since were just going in circles here.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wow what? I have admitted I should have responded to you and apologized for it. But that doesn't give you the right to get pissy about you ordering something all willy nilly. Never did I commit to anything and all I offered was trading. Since nothing was agreed upon especially money, why would you assume that all was good and go ahead with the order?

Dude, just stop.

You were in the wrong 100%. Quit saying you're sorry if you expect Todd to take some of the blame.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I will remember this for the future.

@Tardis
If a seller ordered something for me I would have provided them with a purchase order number and that is my conformations saying yes I do infact want this.

If a vendor orders something without a commitment then starts asking me for money I would first ask for the confrimation. If he doesn't have one then obviously I wouldn't pay.

The fact of the matter is broken took it upon himself to order me a switch without confirming. That's in no way my problem. As for me not respondi to the PM's, that should have been the sign that "hey he was only interested and not committed" and should have never ordered one.

You are failing to understand how a group buy works. You ARE NOT buying from a vendor. You are all buyers that are having one guy buy on your behalf to save on shipping. Yodd decided to not ask for your money until everything came in which meant if shit got fucked up it would have been on him. You are not fucking paying a vendor or business for these parts where they can send it back if the buyer ends up not paying for it. Like I said, this is not some tractor parts store, by saying you were interested you told Yodd that you wanted a scart switch ordered as well. Your interest post WAS your commitment. Stop trying to pin this on Yodd, it was your fuck up. It is not his fault that you fail to grasp what a group buy is and how it works. Man the fuck up and just don't post in future group buys unless you are 100% certain you want the item.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Dude, just stop.

You were in the wrong 100%. Quit saying you're sorry if you expect Todd to take some of the blame.

Fine then. I'm not sorry. I never confirmed only expressed interest. If expressing interest means committing to buy then put it in the thread. This is your fault broken and if you wouldn't have jumped the gun we wouldn't be here now. If you wanna continue to bitch then have fun. I'm tired of listening to bitches with sand in their vagina who can't understand simple logic.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You are failing to understand how a group buy works. You ARE NOT buying from a vendor. You are all buyers that are having one guy buy on your behalf to save on shipping. Yodd decided to not ask for your money until everything came in which meant if shit got fucked up it would have been on him. You are not fucking paying a vendor or business for these parts where they can send it back if the buyer ends up not paying for it. Like I said, this is not some tractor parts store, by saying you were interested you told Yodd that you wanted a scart switch ordered as well. Your interest post WAS your commitment. Stop trying to pin this on Yodd, it was your fuck up. It is not his fault that you fail to grasp what a group buy is and how it works. Man the fuck up and just don't post in future group buys unless you are 100% certain you want the item.

Point taken and it won't happen again

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

Switches my bad broken. Need something to plug that awesome cable you sold me into.

You committed, you fucked up, broken didn't. It's in bold just for you. Pay the guy for your mistake and stop being a fucknut. This is how you learn from your mistakes, by owning upto them.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
As for me not respondi to the PM's, that should have been the sign that "hey he was only interested and not committed" and should have never ordered one.

And the sign that one is dealing with a grade A twat. Seriously dude? How hard is it to send a PM saying "hey man, my bad, I was just checking interest"? Nah good point man, bury your head in the sand, ignore it and hope it goes away. Seems to be working out well so far right?

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You committed, you fucked up, broken didn't. It's in bold just for you. Pay the guy for your mistake and stop being a fucknut. This is how you learn from your mistakes, by owning upto them.

Will do, broken will PM you when I get off the hwy.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I could use a second switch. If no one else is offering to pay for skinny's fuck up because they actually *want* the switch, then I'll take it.

And skinny, it's your fault. Just stop. Don't say you're interested in a group buy if you aren't going to order one. No one gives a shit who's "interested". You're either in or you're out. Do you go to the grocery store and tell the butcher that you're "interested" in a pound of ground beef, but then balk when he hands you the package and asks for the money?

What the fuck is up with people trying to fuck with guys like Panda and Yodd, lately? Do you really think that you're going to get an ounce of support from fucking ANYONE else around here when you go down that road?