Group Buy: Bandridge Scart switches and male to male scart cables - ROUND 2!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
Ok folks, this is round 2 for the Bandridge Euro Scart switches. Model number SVB7725. 5 ports with stereo audio output.

I did a group buy on these a couple months ago with great success, so I thought I would do another. More details on these switches in the last thread:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ge-Scart-switch-GROUP-BUY&highlight=bandridge

Been in contact with my UK supplier and here is the breakdown:

10 units shipped to me: $325 (so $32.50 per unit)

20 units + shipped to me: $295 ($29.50 per unit). Even if we buy more units, the price doesn't really change much.

These prices are shipped to me and you would need to pay additional shipping from me to you. Going on past experience you are looking at roughly $6 or so shipping for one unit.

I would like to order these in quantities of 10 since Bandridge ships these as 10 units to a carton. If we can't get at least 10 orders, i don't think it will be worth our time.

ALSO, last time I offered some short scart cables. 1.2 meter (approx. 4ft) male to male cables:

http://www.suntekstore.com/goods-10009347-scart_to_scart_20_pins_audio_video_cable_lead_12m.html

As you can see by the breakdown, with a quantity of 10 or more ordered we can get them for $4.68 each. That comes with free, but slow boat shipping (2 to 3 weeks). For $20 more total on the order it gets upgraded to Expedited 3 to 7 day shipping (which is what I did last time). At 10 cables, that's $2 extra. At 20 cables that's $1 extra and so on. So keep that in mind. More cables we get, the lower total cost per cable. This is the shipped to me price. Shipping from me to you for cables should be low.

So, if you are interested in either a switch or scart cable or both, post the quantities that you desire in this thread. Please do NOT PM me about what you want to order. It's much, much easier to keep track in this thread.

I will run this group buy for the next 7 days before cutting off orders.

Like in the past, the first payment I collect will be for the units, and the 2nd will be for actual shipping

--Order list--

The Tardis - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
joecommando - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
schnuth - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
Punisher5.0 - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
Coleridge - 2 switches 2 cables $70.20 - PAID + Shipping
SePh1r0tH - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
HDRchampion - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
kuze - 2 switches 2 cables $70.20 - PAID + Shipping
urmyokazu - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
Rori - 1 switch $29.50 - PAID + Shipping
Bean_Bandit - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
opt2not - 1 switch 2 cables $40.70 - PAID + Shipping
ballzdeepx - 1 cable $5.60 - PAID + Shipping
voltronbadass - 1 cable $5.60 - PAID + Shipping
GohanX - 1 cable $5.60 - PAID + Shipping
BladeDancer314 - 1 switch $29.50 - PAID + Shipping
Jibbajaba - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
Teddy KGB - 1 switch 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
cyb - 1 switch and 1 cable $35.10 - PAID + Shipping
wyo_vr4 - 2 switches $59 - PAID + Shipping

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I'd be down for another one assuming I can daisy-chain my other Bandridge with a second one. I'd want that short male to male cable too for this purpose. Time to dump my Hama boxes!

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well I already have a switch coming in thanks to some generous gentleman on this site, but I could use a male to male cable since I don't have one of them yet.
Put me down for one cable sir!

Thanks for doing this.

jhnk

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in for 2 switches.
Edit: I'm pulling out.I don't need them anymore.
thanks Broken!

Last edited:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'd be down for another one assuming I can daisy-chain my other Bandridge with a second one. I'd want that short male to male cable too for this purpose. Time to dump my Hama boxes!
Should be able too, no problem.

I've been doing it for years, chaining the last output from my original SCART multisocket, using a fully-wired SCART lead, to the Input on my new one. It's always worked perfectly!

They're both auto switchers mind, but with the right switching, I have no doubt that yours should work just the same...

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Got one of these on eBay a while back.

Works fantastic. Only issue I had was trying to use a 6 foot cable between the switch and the scaler.

I like the indicator LED. Very helpful.

These are reliable like a Nissan Hardbody in a zombie apocalypse.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Should be able too, no problem.

I've been doing it for years, chaining the last output from my original SCART multisocket, using a fully-wired SCART lead, to the Input on my new one. It's always worked perfectly!

They're both auto switchers mind, but with the right switching, I have no doubt that yours should work just the same...

last group buy on these switches there was a couple of posts that said no go on daisy chaining them.

I haven't tried it.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'll take a switch and a cable please. All of my PVMs will now officially be input whores.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
last group buy on these switches there was a couple of posts that said no go on daisy chaining them.

I haven't tried it.

Just tested my pair of Bandridge 5 part switches daisy chained together.

Works fine!

Now, I can't guarantee every setup will work perfectly, but I currently have them chained together with devices on both switches and see ZERO issues.

I believe some of the folks on shmups mentioning issues might have been using the powered auto switching units. Or had some other special circumstances involved.

But, from my brief testing, I am seeing no issues chaining 2 together. YMMV.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Just tested my pair of Bandridge 5 part switches daisy chained together.

Works fine!

Now, I can't guarantee every setup will work perfectly, but I currently have them chained together with devices on both switches and see ZERO issues.

I believe some of the folks on shmups mentioning issues might have been using the powered auto switching units. Or had some other special circumstances involved.

But, from my brief testing, I am seeing no issues chaining 2 together. YMMV.

Coo, then I'm definitely in for 1 along with a cable to bridge them together. Thanks for testing Todd.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I believe the daisy chaining only had issues with PCE games, as mentioned in the previous group buy thread, and this is from port 5.

I love my manual switch, and these things make life much more simple to use on one TV. Highly recommended!