"Ghostbusters 3" confirmed, to star all-female cast of "funny women"

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I don't think I've enjoyed any of the reboots in the last decade, every single one has been a fucked up insult to good memories.

I'm including mad max in this, it was fucking gay.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Not just all man, all gay man. Because being gay is so trendy. :oh_no:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
4OyUrYb.jpg

the one on the most left is questionably female ... more like a brute of some sort.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I'm surprised they didn't redraw the ghost logo to make it "edgier".

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
4 scientist chicks banding together to bust ghosts will be the least digestible aspect of the plot.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Everyone's focusing on the fact that they're rebooting this movie with women. So fucking what? The problem isn't the women. It's the fact that it's ANOTHER reboot.

I think most people are tired of having this SJW mentality crammed down their throats. Almost everything now has to have a black main character (who doesn't die) or a "strong" woman hero.

Fuck, I bet SJWs will bitch about having a big-ass black "mammy" type character in Ghostbusters. Look at that hulking bitch. All she needs is a spotted handkerchief on her head.

The chick trying WAY hard to look like Egon is what pisses me off the most, stupid hipster shite.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
LOL, the PA Ghostbusters cosplaying at Too Many Games had better proton packs than this movie...

Jon

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
I thought the earlier image was just a troll? This is serious? Fuck my life.

HAHA, I thought the same thing...thought it was a joke photoshop job. But alas it is not. This movie will be awful and yes it is because of the particular women they picked to play the roles ....and yes the script and plot will be abysmal...and they just should have left it alone. I like the first 2 GB movies. The second kind of strayed and didn't have the wow factor of the first but as someone mentioned before the main actors were people at the top of their game...already legends in their own right. I'm not really up to speed on actors/actresses but I assume they could have chosen some better actresses than this to reboot a well known franchise that has a cult following.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I think most people are tired of having this SJW mentality crammed down their throats. Almost everything now has to have a black main character (who doesn't die) or a "strong" woman hero.

Fuck, I bet SJWs will bitch about having a big-ass black "mammy" type character in Ghostbusters. Look at that hulking bitch. All she needs is a spotted handkerchief on her head.

The chick trying WAY hard to look like Egon is what pisses me off the most, stupid hipster shite.

…and you hit it out of the park before I had a chance at the plate.

THIS is why I do not like the "female cast" of the new GB film. It's not a legitimate attempt to reboot a film, it's not even a "twist"…it's the current trend of "if it s a white dick…we do not want anything to do with it." agenda that hollywood is currently shoving down our throats.

We all know this…if someone doesn't, they should pull their head out of their ass. Remake a movie and replace the male (and mostly white) cast with women and/or minorities. The only socially acceptable white male GB cast would have been if they were all homosexual…then it would be "progressive" enough for Hollywood.

What's next? An all female cast Predator remake?

God…oh look. Typical "tyler Perry's Ghostbusters, Oh no you's did-nit" black woman. Check. Foul, horribly unfunny chick trying unsuccessfully to be Chris Farley. Check. And oh…how nice, Egon copycat but now with 100% more snatch. Check. (I'll leave the other one out of it…I'm neutral on her.)

How wonderful.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
…and you hit it out of the park before I had a chance at the plate.

THIS is why I do not like the "female cast" of the new GB film. It's not a legitimate attempt to reboot a film, it's not even a "twist"…it's the current trend of "if it s a white dick…we do not want anything to do with it." agenda that hollywood is currently shoving down our throats.

We all know this…if someone doesn't, they should pull their head out of their ass. Remake a movie and replace the male (and mostly white) cast with women and/or minorities. The only socially acceptable white male GB cast would have been if they were all homosexual…then it would be "progressive" enough for Hollywood.

What's next? An all female cast Predator remake?

God…oh look. Typical "tyler Perry's Ghostbusters, Oh no you's did-nit" black woman. Check. Foul, horribly unfunny chick trying unsuccessfully to be Chris Farley. Check. And oh…how nice, Egon copycat but now with 100% more snatch. Check. (I'll leave the other one out of it…I'm neutral on her.)

How wonderful.

I agree with everything I quoted.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Is this how Hollywood takes vengeance on flick-ripping neckbeard culture? Every current female stereotype out of the targeted audience got its horrendous representation, except the quirky ingenious asian. China, public enemy Nr. 1. And seeing the trailer, also a lucky one at that...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm not entirely sure what to think yet.

There seems to be some good comedy potential there, but the cliched "fast paced action Hollywood Blockbuster" trailer doesn't do it any favors.

The CGI effects are also flagrantly CGI. I get a feeling they're going to go overboard with it and make the whole thing look fake as shit. It makes me miss the old practical effects as they looked authentic and real, even if they're a bit cheesy by today's standards.

I don't mind that its an all female cast. If the script is well done, and its entertaining, then I'm a happy guy. We'll see if I end up being one when I see it.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I'm fairly sure this is a tax scam like an Uwe Boll film or something.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This guy covers this better than anyone. Gavin usually rants about the liberal agenda, but he has funny commentary on stupid society as well.

Last edited: