"Ghostbusters 3" confirmed, to star all-female cast of "funny women"

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Lol, yes. Less about content and more about intent. Racist jokes are fine honestly, it's all part of humor. It's just when you target ONE PERSON and terrorize them that it crosses a line. It's just fucking mean and uncalled for.

It IS mean and uncalled for but it's not terrorism if you can just log off Twitter to avoid it. If you're a remotely famous person on social media, you're going to get a constant barrage of impotent hatred from anonymous losers. It sucks but that's why a lot of people choose not to be on social media.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I find him off putting, he seems to be a click-bait whore of sorts - I got about halfway through. I do like the irony of saying "get her" though. I would like him to stop yelling also [turns headphones down]

Yeah, I get it - you can log off, don't use twitter, etc.

I'm sober now and don't care to ramble on anymore.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
I find him off putting, he seems to be a click-bait whore of sorts - I got about halfway through. I do like the irony of saying "get her" though. I would like him to stop yelling also [turns headphones down]

Yeah, I get it - you can log off, don't use twitter, etc.

I'm sober now and don't care to ramble on anymore.

Yeah I agree his delivery sometimes is off putting ... I would definitely prefer a more subtle delivery ... but at the same time some people need to get yelled at in order to crap the information in their closed minded brains.