Fuck Yeah Vita!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I'm about 45 minutes into Caligula Effect. The battle system is very interesting. I saw on FB people bitching about the framerate in the trailer, but so far I think it's completely fine. It's no worse than Lost Dimension [which was fun].

It's suuuuper heavy on the anime vibe. So, if J-pop and japanese high schoolers annoy you, definitely avoid. But I'm gonna' stick with it for now.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Edit: TEARAWAY is a must if you've never played it.

when you say "Action Platformer", do you mean like this?

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

There is quite a few in that vein actually. The Spongebob game based off the movie is actually pretty damn solid surprisingly.

I don't have this, but I bet someone here does and can chime in if it's worth it or not. It's on my "to buy" list. It's a Spanish game.

Tadeo Jones

Shantae, Shovel Knight, Jak & Daxter Collection, Sly Cooper Collection, Rayman Legend, Rayman Origins, Slain and I'd probably group Dragon's Crown and Odin Sphere into this bunch as well.

I've been playing this on and off and am digging it so far:

Exile's End

Shmups-wise, there is Darius Burst, Soldner X2, Sine More and a couple of the usual indie games that pop up on every platform. Nothing to really write home about sadly. But honestly, Darius Burst is excellent on the go.

Thanks PJ, Exiles End looks interesting.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Anyone picking up Drive Girls? Shit looks awesome to me. Will be my first european exclusive import. Cant past this up. Also dont got forget to look out for a Physical English version of ys origin for asia and LImited Run Games edition for America.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Anyone picking up Drive Girls? Shit looks awesome to me. Will be my first european exclusive import. Cant past this up. Also dont got forget to look out for a Physical English version of ys origin for asia and LImited Run Games edition for America.

Yep, ordered that and also picked up a physical Soldner X2 and Gun Gun Pixies

I also snagged Epic Mickey 2 and Tadeo Jones [spanish] on ebay the other day....the sickness continues

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Yep, ordered that and also picked up a physical Soldner X2 and Gun Gun Pixies

I also snagged Epic Mickey 2 and Tadeo Jones [spanish] on ebay the other day....the sickness continues

Where at for the euros?

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Ha, yeah we're all guilty of overpaying for Vita stuff at one time or another. Have you heard of these guys Pixel?
https://signatureeditiongames.com/collections/ps-vita-games

How the hell are all these little companies getting publisher rights? I mean thats like the 3rd one of these companies now.

Also for the vita being a "dead system" I sure am spending like upwards for $200 a month to keep up on it if not more. Shit this month could be around $400 to get the stuff I want :/

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

How the hell are all these little companies getting publisher rights? I mean thats like the 3rd one of these companies now.

Also for the vita being a "dead system" I sure am spending like upwards for $200 a month to keep up on it if not more. Shit this month could be around $400 to get the stuff I want :/

I'd imagine everyone wants to be the next LRG. Sony doesn't have high print run requirements according to LRG, so it makes sense for someone else with money to front to get a piece of that action.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Ha, yeah we're all guilty of overpaying for Vita stuff at one time or another. Have you heard of these guys Pixel?
https://signatureeditiongames.com/collections/ps-vita-games

oh yeah, pretty sure I preordered Slain a million years ago hahaha

this.

The whole "dead system" thing is really weird to me. I get that Sony pulled first party support and they pretty much quit selling the system in the US...but I'll be damned if it is not overflowing with releases - way more than any other system I own. If sony tossed some of the new color systems over here and restocked memory cards [as well as lower the price on those fuckers] it would blow up big time IMO.

Nintendo was releasing the GBA SP AGS-101 well into the systems "demise" and people bought 'em up and probably started picking up games on clearance as well at the time. I know I did. Come on Sony!

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Drive Girls looks dope. I might have to pre-order that one when I get the chance. Thanks for the heads up.

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Is there anyway to play Neo Turf Masters on the vita? Is there either a port or snk collection with it on?

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Is there anyway to play Neo Turf Masters on the vita? Is there either a port or snk collection with it on?

Hacked vita or PS4 remote play are your only options. Hot Shots Golf is fucking great though if you need a golf game on the Vita

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
SNK Arcade Classics is not available in the UK store :(

Anyway for me to access and play games from the US store?

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Will I have to do a factory reset to change accounts? How will this effect all my current UK account downloads?

JoeAwesome

I ended up getting a second system for Jpn PSN - but I feel like I just would log in and out in settings?

I think you have to get a separate memory card for import account. Therefore, you have to reload your contents (which varies by memory card size) when you switch out memory cards, in addition to signing in/out.