FUCK TRUMP

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
Every Trump supporter, including me, was happy when Mattis was appointed.

Now when their leader speaks, they blindly follow.

Yeah this blind loyalty is crazy. I have family that are pro Trump and they furiously defend him despite the all the fuckups we've seen with his handling of all the crisis so far. It's like I need to read up on how to de-program cult members to get snap them out of it, but I'm so pissed that I'm not sure I want to deal with their BS anymore.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Yeah this blind loyalty is crazy. I have family that are pro Trump and they furiously defend him despite the all the fuckups we've seen with his handling of all the crisis so far. It's like I need to read up on how to de-program cult members to get snap them out of it, but I'm so pissed that I'm not sure I want to deal with their BS anymore.

That’s where I am my dude.

Just fed up.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Man, I remember when she was a little girl. Congrats then, eh.

Funny how time flies even when you're not having fun.

Thanks b. How you been?

Was just accused of hating the police because I support BLM haha!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

Yeah, this is nuts. There are people like this and it amazes me how much of a cult of personality spins around this guy. What's annoying as fuck is seeing that over one hundred thousand people have died and he's doing that petty twitter rant shit. Priorities?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Yeah, this is nuts. There are people like this and it amazes me how much of a cult of personality spins around this guy. What's annoying as fuck is seeing that over one hundred thousand people have died and he's doing that petty twitter rant shit. Priorities?

You should see the shit I’m getting.

Lots of changing round these parts in Youngstown.

lol, I’ve known you for 20 years.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Time flies so fast man. It's crazy how fast. I'm gonna be 37. I joined this site in my teens.

Marek

Banned

No offense, but how is it amazing to you? You fell for it. You fell for all the Clinton conspiracies too.

Granted I think you snapped out of it iirc, been a while, but why is it amazing that people with whom you once shared beliefs still believe them every bit as passionately as you did?

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I like it that a person can change their mind and in doing so unite people somehow. It's a tiny pinch of salt but it goes a long way. Sais a lot about your inner credentialsTonk.

y viva Peron carajo (only Roker and maybe Wasabi will understand this)

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
No offense, but how is it amazing to you? You fell for it. You fell for all the Clinton conspiracies too.

Granted I think you snapped out of it iirc, been a while, but why is it amazing that people with whom you once shared beliefs still believe them every bit as passionately as you did?

I still don't like her. It's amazing to me because you can't reword dumb shit. No matter who says it. People I shared beliefs with? You answered that yourself. That wore thin. Time moves on and I see a pattern to his leadership I don't like. Take Mattis for example. He was all about Mattis and now he's out. This has happened with many others. This is a constant theme that he acts like a spoiled brat. You disagree with him and you're out. Good leadership requires help from the outside.

What pisses me off about some individuals on the left is them stone walling people. When Trump does the same exact shit, people who are diehards will constantly defend it. To me, there was no defending Soleimani. I wouldn't do the same for Hillary either.

I don't hate Hillary. I don't hate Trump. I have issues with people's actions. I am also not a unforgiving person.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
I still don't like her.

I don't and never did. But that wasn't really my question.

I never bought into the wacked out conspiracies posited about her because A) they're bullshit and B) they're not even remotely necessary to hate her.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I don't like Hillary either, dunno why really. Thinks it's just a personal thing. Maybe it's her stupid hackle laugh, could be the way she carries herself.

Shouldn't matter though, there's a lot of times in life when somebody you don't like is a better performer, better suited and more qualified to do a job. That person should get the job, PERIOD

Jobs, work... especially the President of the United States should not be a popularity contest.

I suppose there can be times that an unlikable person creates conflict and can make it difficult for others to perform there jobs. Sometimes people are crappy workers in the first place and then refuse to do anything while that person works there. Especially if they outperform them and make them look bad.

Anyways now we have an unqualified, uniformed person in charge who micromanages and can't work with anyone (unless they kiss his ass).

That seems like a common theme to the downfall of a poor leader, megalomaniacs that think they know everything and surround themselves with yes men and refuse to learn or listen to others council.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

It's how she conducted herself as a candidate. Hell, she has parallels to me I don't like about myself. I'm to image obsessed.

If she went out and talked more shit, I'd have liked her more. I mean, the way things were going, why not try?

I don't and never did. But that wasn't really my question.

I never bought into the wacked out conspiracies posited about her because A) they're bullshit and B) they're not even remotely necessary to hate her.

Yeah I shouldn't have pushed or bought into those either, my bad. That whole campaign season was ridiculous. If I went back ten years and told someone that shit was going to happen, people would have laughed in my face.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Yeah I shouldn't have pushed or bought into those either, my bad. That whole campaign season was ridiculous. If I went back ten years and told someone that shit was going to happen, people would have laughed in my face.

Word

You should see the shit I’m getting.

Lots of changing round these parts in Youngstown.

lol, I’ve known you for 20 years.

I can’t believe my browser remembered my password. I can’t fucking sleep but I guess I can post in the fuck Trump thread on a forum I read a couple decades ago.

Do I get a 20 year badge soon? That would be depressing.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I can’t believe my browser remembered my password. I can’t fucking sleep but I guess I can post in the fuck Trump thread on a forum I read a couple decades ago.

Do I get a 20 year badge soon? That would be depressing.

I said fuck it. Haven’t been in here for 3 years.

I’ll text you later this week.

Most of these guys have level heads, I can’t take it anymore lol.