FUCK TRUMP

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Coward motherfucker.

I apologize for not waking the fuck up and seeing what was really happening in this country.

Holy shit was I on the wrong side of history.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Hey man. I forgot to say to on Jordan’s post the other day on FB.

I’m no fan of Trump but his response to this has kind of been off the rails.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hey man. I forgot to say to on Jordan’s post the other day on FB.

I’m no fan of Trump but his response to this has kind of been off the rails.

It’s ok bud, I’ll catch up with you.

I marched in a BLM protest yesterday. My brainwashing started to wear off when he announced Trumpcare, then that stupid fucking wall, every lie he says that his supporters back.

How he handled the pandemic. I lost a very close friend.

And how he hid in the White House like a fucking BITCH.

I can’t believe the shit I was pissed about in 2016.

I can’t believe I ever sided with a republican.

These past 3 months have changed my life.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It’s ok bud, I’ll catch up with you.

I marched in a BLM protest yesterday. My brainwashing started to wear off when he announced Trumpcare, then that stupid fucking wall, every lie he says that his supporters back.

How he handled the pandemic. I lost a very close friend.

And how he hid in the White House like a fucking BITCH.

I can’t believe the shit I was pissed about in 2016.

I can’t believe I ever sided with a republican.

These past 3 months have changed my life.

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Tonk is the first guy I know to have turned around from the cult of Trump. Feels good, man.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I still love Trump.

Dude is my hero, he fucked Karen McDougal! There I was, a 16 year old with my dial up 33.6kb/s internet back in the 90's waiting for a 12 second clip of hers to load so I could unload...Meanwhile Trump is smashing it.

STAND UP AND RESPECT!

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Only President to wrestle in a wrestling ring? Against Vinnie Mac no less.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
How's Youngstown doing during this?

Sorry to hear you lost a fried to the coronavirus.

I went downtown with the protestors to march. Live-streamed the entire event.

The KKK was bussed in, and rioters from Detroit.

Youngstown clashed with them for a little bit, some broken windows and fires, but everything was fine for the most part. Peaceful.

I’m so sick of arguing why masks are important or why we need to practice social distancing. I mean, my buddy died. It’s real.

There’s so much hate anymore, I can’t stand it.

Just happy Mia graduated.

Marek

Banned
I gotta admit, seeing this thread title on the most recent then clicking and seeing that Tonk is the OP was like waking up deleriously hungover from a bender and chugging a half gallon of water.

Tonk hi nice to see you back.

I hope you're not alone in realizing that your 2016 anger was not wrong, only misplaced.

Welcome back cousin.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Woah, didn’t expect this.

Welcome back, TonK.

Sorry for your loss.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
May 31, Trump turns off the White House lights and hides in the bunker.

Even Nixon addressed the protesters.

Even Bush addressed the nation.

Trump is a spineless coward.

Nothing says "leadership" like hiding from your own people.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Having to tear gas a peaceful protest just so he could walk across a street and hold up a bible in front of St. John's without that parish's knowledge or consent should tell everyone what they need to know about the state of politics in America today.

I believed he had a shot at renewing his presidency even through the COVID crisis. But this administration's response to George Floyd's murder at the hands of Minneapolis police might be the proverbial straw.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Having to tear gas a peaceful protest just so he could walk across a street and hold up a bible in front of St. John's without that parish's knowledge or consent should tell everyone what they need to know about the state of politics in America today.

I believed he had a shot at renewing his presidency even through the COVID crisis. But this administration's response to George Floyd's murder at the hands of Minneapolis police might be the proverbial straw.

No it wont - hes still banking on a Covid cure by the end of the year. If he gets that before the end of the summer its a lock for him, and the end for us. He shits in gold toilets, black and brown people dont mean a goddamn thing to him.

He's said some absolutely abhorrent things for the last 4 years, yet hes still in office. FFS, he couldnt even get impeached because he has a hired squad of politicians that will gladly go to bat for him. Hes proven countless times that he has absolutely no emptahy or a shred of concern for anyone, unless they can serve as a mean to his end.

He will always have people that believe in him.

He will always have people that will protect him.

And he will always have people that support him.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

The icing on the cake really was the Bible in his hand for that photo op. Have you ever seen anything more fake and insincere?

Trump is really fucking doubling down.

He’s got all his chips on red (violence - he sure as hell isnt bettting on black lol) and the presumption that he will get votes from restoring law and order and the status quo.

I agree with you regarding the election, I was 100% certain of a trump victory in 2020 even with the pandemic. Now I’m not sure.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The icing on the cake really was the Bible in his hand for that photo op. Have you ever seen anything more fake and insincere?

It was wild. It was like there was no plan thought up beforehand with Trump in discussion and he was just told what to do. "Here, hold this and raise it up, ok, got it, let's get out of here."

That said, this thread is seriously one of the best threads here to see in 2020. Good to have you back, Tonk. Tonk really is the first Trump supporter I've ever seen say something like this. All hope is not lost!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
So many supporters are doubling down tho.

Where LWK at?

Tin foil hat time:

trump instigated uprising, as a way for people that oppose him to become sick and or die...and create an opportunity for a strongman powergrab.

That Blackhawk in DC’s Chinatown was beyond the pale.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
He will always have people that believe in him.

He will always have people that will protect him.

And he will always have people that support him.

Then we beat him in other areas.

The Senate needs to restore checks and balances. Neuter his presidency so he can be even more ineffective. He seems to be only effective at creating chaos right now.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Coward motherfucker.

I apologize for not waking the fuck up and seeing what was really happening in this country.

Holy shit was I on the wrong side of history.

Respect.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Some of my family and friends have turned on me for participating in and donating to a BLM rally.

Disgusting.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Some of my family and friends have turned on me for participating in and donating to a BLM rally.

Disgusting.

I just keep most of my political ideology away from certain family members. You seemingly can't criticize Trump without some snowflake blowing up about it.