Fallout 4 Official Thread

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
There's a LOT of games set in New England...

Left Lane Blocker Extreme
Leaf Watcher Turbo
Wod Ponounca Po
Maple Candy Madness

I'm excited to see this game setting just because I'm in the area.

Somehow, I think Bridgeport will look better in Fallout 4 than it does in 2013 real life. (Seriously, the place is as shitty as Family Guy said)

Hmm...I thought you lived in the desert...you always seemed like desert-dweller to me.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
"Ok. As an American, I am so tired of games being set in the NE. We get it. New England is awesome. Can we get some freaking variety now? That's one of the reasons Sleeping Dogs was so refreshing."

...how many games are set in New England? I can't name a single one.
Oh wait it's a comment on Kotaku, nevermind.

how about assassins creed 3 and part of 'the last of us'.

thats all i can think of.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Bump

I think my work firewall might be blocking something interesting.

Can anyone see anything else besides a black screen with a vault in the upper-left corner?

http://fallout.bethsoft.com

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Bump

I think my work firewall might be blocking something interesting.

Can anyone see anything else besides a black screen with a vault in the upper-left corner?

http://fallout.bethsoft.com

a countdown clock...currently says:

21:51:51

Well see...I am once bitten, twice shy on this bullshit. Fuck's sake...this thread was started 1.5 years ago...

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
382.gif

Magician

20 Year Member
Well see...I am once bitten, twice shy on this bullshit. Fuck's sake...this thread was started 1.5 years ago...

Very true.

The difference this time is that it's Bethesda's official webpage.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Very true.

The difference this time is that it's Bethesda's official webpage.

Yeah...and that is literally the only reason why I'm even responding to this thread.

With all of this time that has passed...IF they announce a new FO title, I wonder how complete it will be? "nearly" as in Q3/4 2015 release? "Partially" as in Q4 2016? "Concept" as in 2000-go-fuck-yourself?

Magician

20 Year Member
With all of this time that has passed...IF they announce a new FO title, I wonder how complete it will be? "nearly" as in Q3/4 2015 release? "Partially" as in Q4 2016? "Concept" as in 2000-go-fuck-yourself?

Good question.

Time to do a little history check.

BRB.

Edit: Fallout 3.

Teaser site with countdown revealed on May 3rd 2007, teaser trailer revealed June 5th 2007, game released October 28th 2008.

Last edited:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Xcom 2 and Fallout 4

Seems almost to good to be true

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Well...that was anticlimactic...

"Please stand by" -w- timer ran to 0...then just switched to "Please stand by"...yipee...

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Awesome now I'm gonna need a next gen system or Pc.
Wanted to skip that. I just want to play a game real quick but every time I turn on something these days it wants to spend half an hour updating.
Sick of it.

Magician

20 Year Member
I'm so very ready for this, but it probably won't be released until next year.

We'll find out more during Bethesda's E3 presentation.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Interesting...looks to be a heavily populated/developed area. I welcome that...the desolate wasteland of 3 got old...nothing but ruins and plains...

After the cluster-fuck that was FO3/NV on the PS3 hardware (crash-a-thon)...I'm going to sit back and see what system runs it better.

On a side note...if the have the package art ready...and a pre-order...I'm guessing a Q3 '15 launch may be happening.

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
Kind of surprised I'm mostly indifferent about the announcement. I guess it's been so long since NV that I lost interest. Maybe a release date will get me more excited. One thing I'm happy about is the fact that it's only on PC and current gen platforms. Releasing stuff on last gen is just holding back development.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
The pre-order page links Amazon and Gamestop as Dec 31. Best buy says unannounced and the rest don't bring anything up. I'll be waiting for the E3 reveal.

SNKNostalgia

Gal Ageise's Demon
Interesting...looks to be a heavily populated/developed area. I welcome that...the desolate wasteland of 3 got old...nothing but ruins and plains...

After the cluster-fuck that was FO3/NV on the PS3 hardware (crash-a-thon)...I'm going to sit back and see what system runs it better.

On a side note...if the have the package art ready...and a pre-order...I'm guessing a Q3 '15 launch may be happening.

I don't think we will see the PS3 level of issues now that all 3 platforms are x86. If anything, the Xbox One seems to have the most problems when it comes to buggy games.