Droid's rescheduled SoCal hookup#3 Saturday August 6th 2005

rockhoward

Crossed Swords Squire
jindo said:
rockhoward - if you don't have sticks for PS2 I can bring my 2 Hori Namco sticks at the gathering. :eek_2:

Thanx. I was planning to bring my Neo Stick 2 for PS2 which looks exactly same as old Neo stick, so if you can bring just one Hori stick for PS2, that'll be great.

aria

Former Moderator
I keep chiming in, but Sept 10th: I demand the best of your lot at MD3 to determine a inter-regional champion (MN v. SoCal).

I demand satisfaction! :mr_t:

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Letting ya guys know, there will be NEO GEO on the big screen...Just bought a 50" DLP for the hookup :eek: God help me pay this off. Guwange may be present by the time of the hookup as well.

Droid

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
droid said:
Letting ya guys know, there will be NEO GEO on the big screen...Just bought a 50" DLP for the hookup :eek: God help me pay this off. Guwange may be present by the time of the hookup as well.

Droid

Can god help me pay for a 50'' DLP also? :kekeke:

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
StealthLurker...ya comin man? Huntington Beach aint all that far from SD :rolleyes:

Droid

aria

Former Moderator
:D :D :D

...what if I were to tell you guys that I may now be able to attend on the 6th?

:D :D :D

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
...what if I were to tell you guys that I may now be able to attend on the 6th?

Heh.. I'd say open slots -1 :buttrock: I'll reserve ya a spot on our list. Keep us posted Bobak :) Did I mention I secured an mvs copy of MD3 specifically for you and Nruva?

Droid

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
droid said:
Heh.. I'd say open slots -1 :buttrock: I'll reserve ya a spot on our list. Keep us posted Bobak :) Did I mention I secured an mvs copy of MD3 specifically for you and Nruva?

Droid

Cool, yeah Bobak hope you can make it... as for the 10th I'll try my best, I'll know more as it gets closer.

aria

Former Moderator
nruva said:
Cool, yeah Bobak hope you can make it... as for the 10th I'll try my best, I'll know more as it gets closer.

CONFIRMED!

I can't make Sept 10th anymore, but I can make this August 6th! Bring out the MD3, bring out the pain! ;)

If I had the extra time (the bar is next week, so the answer is a resounding "no"), I would create a special banner for the signatures of nruva and I (and anyone else who claims MD3 skills at the gathering):

Bobak vs. nruva
MN Champion vs. West Coast Powerhouse
MN Transplant vs. LA Transplant
NG.com's first inter-regional championship
Who will be Number One???

LIVE!!!!! @ Droid's SoCal Hookup III
________________________________​

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

[EDIT: I threw it in my sig ;) If someone makes a flashier design, let me know]

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Awesome news Bobak. In that case we'll cancel any plans for sept 10th, which is probably for the best. I'm confident this will be on mother of a hookup and we'll all need some time to recuperate. Too bad you guys aren't into puzzle bobble. Guess I'll just have to go mano y mano against Zenimus :buttrock:

Less than 3 weeks to go!

Droid

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
droid said:
Awesome news Bobak. In that case we'll cancel any plans for sept 10th, which is probably for the best. I'm confident this will be on mother of a hookup and we'll all need some time to recuperate. Too bad you guys aren't into puzzle bobble. Guess I'll just have to go mano y mano against Zenimus :buttrock:

Less than 3 weeks to go!

Droid
Hey, hey, hey! Don't count me out for puzzle bobble! :D

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
droid said:

Droid

Can't hardly wait to play SSVS and SS2 on that big screen. :buttrock::tickled:

aria

Former Moderator
Cool, CriterionRadioHead has something like that and it was great when I hooked up my Famicom to it :)

aria

Former Moderator
BIG said:

The sad part is I'm serious, SMB2(JPN) looked tight :p

So... Big, you willing to try challenging us to MD3? I noticed you've mentioned its a favorite of yours.

BIG

sony fanboy
Bobak said:
So... Big, you willing to try challenging us to MD3? I noticed you've mentioned its a favorite of yours.

Well,it really all depends on how badly I'd want to get my ass handed to me that day.

Screw it,count me in :make_fac:

B-

aria

Former Moderator
Stuck... using the corrupt power of the mod who will be in attendence :p

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Well just over 2 weeks to go...so now is a good time to start sending out the address to our pad via pm. Please check it out www.mapquest.com , If you require more specific driving directions just reply to my pm and include your starting address.

This is my first time sending out pms for multiple users so please pm me if ya didnt receive my pm.

The countdown continues...I will be the king of puzzle bobble August 6th :buttrock:
Droid

Last edited:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
By any chance.... anyone bringing Neo Wave for AW at the gathering? :eye::eye: