Droid's rescheduled SoCal hookup#3 Saturday August 6th 2005

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Stuffmonger,

checking your list, would you be willing to bring MS1-2-3-X, MotW and KoF2k3 if they are mvs versions?

Thanks,
Droid

Last edited:

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
droid said:
Stuffmonger,

checking your list, would you be willing to bring MS1-2-3-X, MotW, puzzlebobble and KoF2k3 if they are mvs versions?

Thanks,
Droid
sure thing. They are all mvs. you want me to bring my 2-slot as well?

Josh

Banned
Thanks for the invite Droid, keepin the NEO alive in So Cal. You tHe MAN!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
If you want me to attend you must be willing to play Magical Drop 3 and or Panic Bomber and lose.

Josh

Banned
nruva said:
If you want me to attend you must be willing to play Magical Drop 3 and or Panic Bomber and lose.

Whaart? You know both of those games will be in full effect. If you don't know, ask CHai and PHiL, now ya heard! ;)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
NEOryu said:
Whaart? You know both of those games will be in full effect. If you don't know, ask CHai and PHiL, now ya heard! ;)
Oh... I think Phil and Chai are well aware I know ;)

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,

Anyone willing to bring MD3 or Panic Bomber? I'm trying to score a MD3 for cheap but no such luck yet :crying:

*Edit* MD3 found! thanks IcoNsx!

Droid

Last edited:

Enjaken

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'll try to score Neo Wave for PS2 if I can.

There are two cheap MVS MD3 carts for sell on Ebay. Better hurry.

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
BRING YOUR PSPS!!!!!!!!! So we can do some wireless action. :buttrock:
Either way ill bring mine :)

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Tom here are some goodies I'm bringing to the meet:
- Consolized 2 slot
- KOF02 MVS :kekeke:
- Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS :tickled:
- SSVS AES :buttrock:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
droid said:
Anyone willing to bring MD3 or Panic Bomber? I'm trying to score a MD3 for cheap but no such luck yet :crying:

Droid

Tom I can bring MD3 MVS to the meet. :eek_2:

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Since this is about a month away,are you going to have a vert cab by then?

Vertical Cab +1

A big thanks to IcoNsx for hooking me up with a sega astrocity candy cab, MD3 & puzzle bobble mvs carts...Hell, he even helped me rotate the monitor :buttrock:

I can finally play ESPrade and *ahem* Commando properly :make_fac:
Does this mean someone will bring Guwange?

Also trolling for prizes to be given to tourney and random drawing winners.
Please let us know if anyone has stuff to donate.

thanks,
Droid

Last edited:

BIG

sony fanboy
droid said:
I can finally play ESPrade and *ahem* Commando properly :make_fac:
Does this mean someone will bring Guwange?

Also trolling for prizes to be given to tourney and random drawing winners.
Please let us know if anyone has stuff to donate.

thanks,
Droid

There will be no Guwange,or any other nausea-inducing Cave shooter for you,old-timer ;)

I do have a few odds and ends I can contribute as far as prizes go,though.

B-

rockhoward

Crossed Swords Squire
Count me in.

Glad someone's bringing MD3. I hope to see MPE and other shooters as well. I think i'll probably bring my modded PS2. I know neo and arcade stuff are the main course, but sometimes it's good to enjoy ps2-exclusives like kof94rebout and kof neowave(has more characters then atomiswave version) as desserts.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
There will be no Guwange,or any other nausea-inducing Cave shooter for you,old-timer

Cave hoarding bastich!!! :D Pass the Guwange!

Droid

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Count me in.

A mere formality Jae...you were counted in a long time ago...Gotcha down baby!

This is shaping up to be one of the best hookups yet. Can hardly wait....mebbe I'll have to bust open the wallet for a 50" DLP after all :buttrock:

Droid

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Is Panic Bomber also accounted for, and is there anyone else interested in some vs matches? If not and if so... er.. whatever, let me know and I'll bring a copy.

aria

Former Moderator
nruva said:
Is Panic Bomber also accounted for, and is there anyone else interested in some vs matches? If not and if so... er.. whatever, let me know and I'll bring a copy.

Hey Nick, we need to reschedule our MD3 game. I was hoping Saturday, Sept 10th. Maybe we can get a small gathering for it after this big one.

Think about it.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
I was hoping Saturday, Sept 10th. Maybe we can get a small gathering for it after this big one.

definitely do-able....I sense a socal hookup #4 for sept 10th may be in order...

Is Panic Bomber also accounted for? If not and if so... er.. whatever, let me know and I'll bring a copy.

No panic bomber yet...Please bring it Nick thx

Droid

Last edited:

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
I just got a hyper 64 with all four fighters earlier this week as well as AvP and Darkstalkers for cps2. If anyone wants me to bring them, I'd be willing to. Btw (if you don't already know) Hyper 64 is the same pinout as mvs, so it'd be easy to swap.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
stuffmonger said:
I just got a hyper 64 with all four fighters earlier this week as well as AvP and Darkstalkers for cps2. If anyone wants me to bring them, I'd be willing to. Btw (if you don't already know) Hyper 64 is the same pinout as mvs, so it'd be easy to swap.

Bring the Hyper, I'd like to check out the fighters.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
rockhoward said:
Count me in.

Glad someone's bringing MD3. I hope to see MPE and other shooters as well. I think i'll probably bring my modded PS2. I know neo and arcade stuff are the main course, but sometimes it's good to enjoy ps2-exclusives like kof94rebout and kof neowave(has more characters then atomiswave version) as desserts.

rockhoward - if you don't have sticks for PS2 I can bring my 2 Hori Namco sticks at the gathering. :eek_2: