hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
dat basil leaf

N7y2Nib.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Large 2-topping is currently $5.99. Not too shabby.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i love all the pizza picures besides that stupid shit lonesage posted

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Don't know what it is about them, but I just dislike olives so much. Maybe it's the texture, maybe it's because they're so salty, maybe it's because my mother loves them and it's a little rebellion subconsciously. But I just cannot bring myself to making friends with, the humble, salty, olive.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
olives are fucking awesome and they smell GREAT and not like manure. whats wrong with you? well, burning hair makes me hungry. my two biggest appetite inhibitors are marijuana and burning my own hair

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
it took me 5 minutes in this fucking thread before i sent my gf out to go get a pizza for me

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
it took me 5 minutes in this fucking thread before i sent my gf out to go get a pizza for me

Get your own feckin pizza, that poor bitch has been drinking since 9am!

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Don't know what it is about them, but I just dislike olives so much. Maybe it's the texture, maybe it's because they're so salty, maybe it's because my mother loves them and it's a little rebellion subconsciously. But I just cannot bring myself to making friends with, the humble, salty, olive.

Rinse the olives under water before you consume them
Also, depending on what they are packed in, they may not be very salty at all.

The canned black olives found in most grocery stores in U.S. aren't very salty at all. They are not very tasty either : (

Last edited:

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm in Perth, Australia and it's $8 AUD for a classic pizza with one of those codes. there is only one size option.

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
Speaking of things on pizza that people have polarizing opinions on... anchovies.

I've actually tried them on a few months ago and loved it! They are really salty but now when I get a craving for pizza, it's usually also linked to anchovies. Though I guess as you saw in my previous post, I like a whole lot more seafood on pizza, too.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I love an anchovy. Not a lot of people do. But their salty, fishy, meaty power is unmatched.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i love anchovies but i have to be in the mood

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Anchovies are awesome little salt bombs of greatness. Good on pizza, good in pasta sauce, good!