Doki Doki Majo Shinpan: first SNK game to make some sales?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Terrible looking game.

absolutely no merit to it, why anyone would want to import this, then not be able to understand any of it, is beyond me.

Fighter123

Banned
kernow said:
Terrible looking game.

absolutely no merit to it, why anyone would want to import this, then not be able to understand any of it, is beyond me.

hentai............... :emb:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
kernow said:
Terrible looking game.

I know people who want to import it. But as for me I shall pass.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Preordered it a couple days ago. Should get here in about a week. Watching that trailer makes me want to play it even more.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Hentai Sama said:
Preordered it a couple days ago. Should get here in about a week. Watching that trailer makes me want to play it even more.
Your name says it all.

bloodriot

Galford's Armourer
wait isn't this a child molestor game?

Why are all the girls so young? This seems sick to me.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I just gave TEH ROMZ a try, and I didn't last more than 3 minutes. I got stuck in a room with no clue on what to do. That's the problem with Japanese games.

Too bad I couldn't get into the interesting part :loco:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
The only thing I really don't like about this game so far is the breast size of some of the characters. It just looks so silly to me when such young-looking female characters are drawn that way. They would have looked so much hotter with smaller breasts, or better yet, none at all...

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Hentai Sama said:
The only thing I really don't like about this game so far is the breast size of some of the characters. It just looks so silly to me when such young-looking female characters are drawn that way. They would have looked so much hotter with smaller breasts, or better yet, none at all...

Jesus Christ on a cross...you scare the fuck out of me sometimes :annoyed:

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I love watching people who sit here and play games like GTA, where you rape prostitutes for clues and do a variety of violent unmentionables to other people, are complaining about a silly game like this all because you use a stylus to cause a set of tits to bounce.

Totally ridiculous!! :lol:

Is it a stupid game? Obviously... leave it at that and don't purchase it. The more you talk about it and show pictures gives the creators of the game exactly what they need to sell more units.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
could be a big hit in Japan for SNK and why not? I'd play it but I'm not paying for it

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Hentai Sama said:

So....you prefer they look like little underage boys with manginas instead of little underage girls?

Please tell me, does your house arrest bracelet irritate your skin much?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
VinylBoy said:
I love watching people who sit here and play games like GTA, where you rape prostitutes for clues and do a variety of violent unmentionables to other people, are complaining about a silly game like this all because you use a stylus to cause a set of tits to bounce.

Totally ridiculous!! :lol:

:buttrock:

Fygee said:
So....you prefer they look like little underage boys with manginas instead of little underage girls?

Please tell me, does your house arrest bracelet irritate your skin much?

I own a hentai doujin that shows what Mai would look like as a little boy. I think you'd enjoy it.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
Hentai Sama said:

"Taste", my friend. Japanese like big boobs and Playmore knows it (for more info, please see Angel , Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Shermie... and so on).

Actually, I THINK there are more people out there that like big boobs (young girls or not), than people that like them small.

Of course, "Lilith" from Darkstalkers come to mind too.

Just stating my thoughts about why Playmore decided to draw them wich such jiggly boobs, that's all.

VinylBoy said:

Totally ridiculous!!

Is it a stupid game? Obviously... leave it at that and don't purchase it. The more you talk about it and show pictures gives the creators of the game exactly what they need to sell more units.

I think they're making a fuzz about the fact this girls are 12-14, or something like that. Not even GTA has you "touching" little girls, last time I checked.

Hentai Sama said:
I own a hentai doujin that shows what Mai would look like as a little boy. I think you'd enjoy it

... I won't touch this one. Too "Brokeback" to me.

El Cernex

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
this game's value is going to go up like Electroplankton, within months. Yeah, a lot of people would have moral reservations about buying this game, but anyone who does will be financially rewarded. I'm pretty certain on this.

I, however, will not buy it. Don't have a DS.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
this game's value is going to go up like Electroplankton, within months. Yeah, a lot of people would have moral reservations about buying this game, but anyone who does will be financially rewarded. I'm pretty certain on this.

Especially those who buy the first run, since those come bundled with a special Dokimajo-themed screencleaner thingie.

The promotional items are great : http://www.dokimajo.com/promo/index.html

Kickin' Wing

Armored Scrum Object
I got my copy yesterday and it's been 20+ minutes of Text ONLY :oh_no:

Must be doing something wrong because the only thing I've touched is a pile of bananas that were covering a bag in one room. Oh well, on the shelf it goes.

-Kickin' Wing