Define "gamer condition"

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
is this a democracy now?

It is if I'm bored enough to take opinions...

xROTx

PS. For example... I'm sorta sitting at work doing nothing.. hence, I'd like to keep myself amused...

EDIT: I could always amuse myself by kicking YOU in the balls FIRST xsq... just for a fookin few grins...

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Do what you will, I'm just venting about his bullshit. I've tried contacting him on multiple forums, but he hasn't been active on any of them in the last two or three months (Sega-16 "Michael Helgeson") and he goes by "PC Engine Hell" on some other forums.

Also goes by amakusa666 based on his photobucket account. http://s9.photobucket.com/user/Amakusa666/library/?sort=2&page=1

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
PS. I just wanted to know... War Room Lock.... and move this thread...

Or Take away market privs...

Take away his market access. Like you've said yourself before, You do watch what happens outside of the forums because people who do shit outside of the site usually have no problems doing it here. It's a legit complaint and truth be told he's not really an active member here considering his post history. Let's see if he's a big enough boy to explain his actions or watch as we all grab our popcorn and see him throw a tantrum when he realizes he's been caught for being a douche.

Do what you will, I'm just venting about his bullshit. I've tried contacting him on multiple forums, but he hasn't been active on any of them in the last two or three months (Sega-16 "Michael Helgeson") and he goes by "PC Engine Hell" on some other forums.

Thanks for the heads up with the Sega-16 name. I'll be keeping an eye on him there.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Take away his market access. Like you've said yourself before, You do watch what happens outside of the forums because people who do shit outside of the site usually have no problems doing it here. It's a legit complaint and truth be told he's not really an active member here considering his post history. Let's see if he's a big enough boy to explain his actions or watch as we all grab our popcorn and see him throw a tantrum when he realizes he's been caught for being a douche.

FUCKIT... He can join xsq in the War Room...

xROTx

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
FUCKIT... He can join xsq in the War Room...

xROTx

I did a quick check on him at Sega-16. He hasn't posted there since January of last year. Probably never coming back but I'll keep an eye out for this noodle.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It's generally better to speak up about these things for the good of the community.

As for this storm in a teacup, the buyer and I agreed that a new case would resolve the complaint so I sent one out yesterday.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
It's generally better to speak up about these things for the good of the community.

As for this storm in a teacup, the buyer and I agreed that a new case would resolve the complaint so I sent one out yesterday.

image.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I vote we war room lock Monolith until he answers these claims...

xROTx

PS. That would mean I'd have to move this to the War Room as well...

...OK OK... We could vote to take away his market privileges instead:D...

EDIT: I don't mind some mob vote thing atm... cuz I'm bored...

I think it's always better to hear both sides of a story before taking any actions. I'm not saying nothing happened. I'm saying you can't punish people right away just because someone said something. This is s slippery slope.

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
There's also a professorprofessorson on pcenginefx.com

I think he's been accused of shady ebay stuff over there, too.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Stellas (buys 3 things at once so he can leave 3 non-positives):

2XiTZt7.png

Same exact same thing that happened to stella, but some other poor bastard (buys 2 things at once for double negative effect!):

8yT82o5.png

Also of note: I just love the public shaming shit that gets tossed around by lots of people.. "I'll tell the communities on you!" lolol:

Lo3iPfj.png

It kills me when some people feel entitled to set the rules you have to play by under threat of bad review. I've cancelled orders over that shit before. If i sell something on ebay its just to do it quick, not to be bossed around. I don't need that sort of shit in my life.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Fortunately he hasn't bought anything from me.................dang......

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Yeah he's always starting warning threads for the community about some deal gone wrong. I've personally never really had an issue with ebay or an online sale or trade. If there is I always work something out with the seller. That thread on PCEFX is sad, the guy is throwing a bitch fit over a $10 pack in game lol. When I see those kinds of threads it makes me just not want to ever want to deal with that person at all.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yeah he's always starting warning threads for the community about some deal gone wrong. I've personally never really had an issue with ebay or an online sale or trade. If there is I always work something out with the seller. That thread on PCEFX is sad, the guy is throwing a bitch fit over a $10 pack in game lol. When I see those kinds of threads it makes me just not want to ever want to deal with that person at all.

Punki... just give me the cliff notes please if you can...

...I don't generally login to Pauls site:D

xROTx

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Man, I almost feel like it's better to give low priced items away than attempt to sell on EBay for fear of getting a negative feedback by some shithead and be out the item + cost of shipping.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Man, I almost feel like it's better to give low priced items away than attempt to sell on EBay for fear of getting a negative feedback by some shithead and be out the item + cost of shipping.

I want your MS4 kit

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

I remember him crying about this forum and getting mad when I asked what he did to piss people off here.