Dammit Terry has been screwed again!

snkool

Camel Slug
FeelGood:
As I stated in my first post when the rumours of this game were confirmed, Terry owns Kyo's pussy ass free of charge.

(This is an email I sent to Playmore)

I mean, lets take a look here.

Terry is the Lone Wolf.
Kyo is a pussy.

Terry wears this kickass red leather jacket and RED SHOES!!!
Kyo is a pussy.

Terry has really awesome catch phrases.
Kyo is a pussy.

Terry is mature and tough, he knows his shit.
Kyo is a pussy.

Terry has tons of kids that look up to him kinda like Mr T.
Kyo is a pussy.

A MotW Terry in his modern day getup and rustic looks is truly one badass mofo.
Kyo is a pussy.

Terry would stand a chance against Ryu.
Kyo is a pussy.

You see? The positives drastically outweight the negatives. Basically Kyo is a teenage pussy who has yet to hit puberty and he isn't worthy to shine the stars on Terry's Converse shoes. I mean just look at him...total pussy. Put Terry back where he belongs or I will boycott this game during the first week of its release.

Thank you.
Snoop Dog, Terry Bogard...anyone who wears Converse OWNNZZZZZ!!! buttrock

Feel the fukin' wrath of my Chuck Taylors dammit!!!!

Well, while being hilarious that really isn't going to make any difference. But if it did you would go down in history.

Red Dragon

n00b
I agree with you guys but let's look at this in another way. If they wanted Terry to be the head of KOF then why call it KOF? It will just be another Fatal Fury? If you were in SNK's place I am pretty sure you would introduce someone new into the scene .. Terry got his share of the deal just like Kyo ..

Even though I don't like Kyo he deserves to have that place. And since you need a badass to rival the hero Iori is perfect there too. Terry vs. Geese and Kyo vs. Iori

Ok here? How would most of the KOF fans feel if they took out Kyo and Iori and put Terry and someone else in that place? I am sure not many would be pleased. But if you feel that Terry should take all places .. then email playmore asking to make Terry the hero of Last Blade and Samurai Showdown.

snkool

Camel Slug
Red Dragon:
I agree with you guys but let's look at this in another way. If they wanted Terry to be the head of KOF then why call it KOF? It will just be another Fatal Fury? If you were in SNK's place I am pretty sure you would introduce someone new into the scene .. Terry got his share of the deal just like Kyo ..

Even though I don't like Kyo he deserves to have that place. And since you need a badass to rival the hero Iori is perfect there too. Terry vs. Geese and Kyo vs. Iori

Ok here? How would most of the KOF fans feel if they took out Kyo and Iori and put Terry and someone else in that place? I am sure not many would be pleased. But if you feel that Terry should take all places .. then email playmore asking to make Terry the hero of Last Blade and Samurai Showdown.
But I think Fatal Fury was meant to be SNK's Street Fighter 2 series. That's why 'Fatal Fury'was printed on Terry's cap so he could be the banner of SNK's Street Fighter 2 series. It makes me think...if it wasn't for KOF, Fatal Fury could have been KOF or Street Fighter big.

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
Red Dragon:

Hey Red Dragon I hear what you are saying. I already have stated that it would not look right if Terry was the main dude in KOF. He already has his story in Fatal Fury. But the game is called SNK(not KOF)vs Capcom.

You also stated that if "we feel that Terry should take all places?" I am sorry my friend but it's the other way around. Kyo NOT Terry takes the lead in BOTH games being most of the KOF's and all three SvC games now is that fair to you?

Meanwhile Terry did pass the torch to Rock in MOTW'S but Kyo somehow got his main character status back from K'in KOF.....understand what I am saying?

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Kyo is only #1 because they (SNK) couldnt keep an American (Terry)as the best fighter. So they took the "King of Fighters" out of Fatal Fury, and invented Kyo. Then things got worse...In 94..Kyo was Terry's rival (look at the cover to the game)...then in 95..they decided to drop Terry down again for what? Iori...Kyo's new Japanese rival..

K' and Alex (SF3) never got their chances to really shine as main characters....Kyo and Ryu and stubborn to their spotlight.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Oh well.
As long as you can still play as whoever you want... ¬_¬

Parallax

Ninja Combat Warrior
Terry should be the man next to Ryu on the Cover!
If Terry wasn't such a hit there would have never been a Kyo or a king of fighters.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
I will say this again. I have never sven played or attempted to play with Kyo or Iori in any game!!!! Yeah I mean excatly what I say, I have never even played a single round with these guys.
I find them completely uninteresting and this news is disturbing, cos Terry and RYo Sakazaki are the true rivals to Ken/Ryu.

Maybe im wrong and i probbly am, but the japanese snk fan base are more into Iori and Kyo than anyone else??

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
rugal2000:
I will say this again. I have never sven played or attempted to play with Kyo or Iori in any game!!!! Yeah I mean excatly what I say, I have never even played a single round with these guys.
I find them completely uninteresting and this news is disturbing, cos Terry and RYo Sakazaki are the true rivals to Ken/Ryu.

Maybe im wrong and i probbly am, but the japanese snk fan base are more into Iori and Kyo than
anyone else??
I definatley agree with you there.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Iori is cool and I'll use him in KOF but Kyo is lame and generic.

While the Japanese have an extremely homogeneous culture and are prolly one of the more racist nations out there I dunno if racism played a role in dumping Terry in the KOF series. They prolly wanted something new and this meant a new poster boy for their new series. What I don't understand is why Terry is still being pushed aside in games like Capcom VS SNK or ANYTHING with the SNK name for that matter. Terry is SNK so he should be presented as such.

Question: Is Terry or Kyo more popular world wide? If you showed a picture of both to a casual gamer old enough to have been into the hobby during the peak of SNK popularity who would be more recognized? My guess is anywhere outside of Japan Terry would win hands down. Especially in South America where SNK reigns supreme even to this day.

So I don't think racism played a role in introducing new poster boys but I do think it has something to do with keeping Terry out of the limelight.

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
FeelGood:
Iori is cool and I'll use him in KOF but Kyo is lame and generic.

While the Japanese have an extremely homogeneous culture and are prolly one of the more racist nations out there I dunno if racism played a role in dumping Terry in the KOF series. They prolly wanted something new and this meant a new poster boy for their new series. What I don't understand is why Terry is still being pushed aside in games like Capcom VS SNK or ANYTHING with the SNK name for that matter. Terry is SNK so he should be presented as such.

Question: Is Terry or Kyo more popular world wide? If you showed a picture of both to a casual gamer old enough to have been into the hobby during the peak of SNK popularity who would be more recognized? My guess is anywhere outside of Japan Terry would win hands down. Especially in South America where SNK reigns supreme even to this day.

So I don't think racism played a role in introducing new poster boys but I do think it has something to do with keeping Terry out of the limelight.
I agree with you feelgood. Like I posted before..in kof 94, they portrayed Terry and Kyo as rivals. I don't doubt that they wanted a new posterboy..which is fine..a little change is good, but the shaft they are giving Terry now is pure bullshit.

You are right though...show non gamers pictures of Kyo and Terry outside and japan..I bet most of them will know Terry. Kyo is pretty obscure outside of kof...even with the cvs series.

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
<small>[ April 04, 2003, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: kiori ]</small>

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
kiori:
I must say in response that if kyo was such a pussy why would he be in all of the KOF's? Dont get me wrong I love terry just as much. But dont hate him because he gets all of the attention hate the programmers and staff who made it that way. shame
Well I already said that I hated playmore for "doing that" and I was ticked off with SNK after KOF 95 and things really got rolling with beating Terry down.

As for who is more well known world wide...it's Terry. Kyo is known amongst the hardcore gamers who are deeply into KOF. Terry on the other is more commnley known and I think alot of this has to do with the three FF animes that were brought to america through viz video I belive.

Look at that THREE FF animes and not a single KOF anime yet :( :rolleyes: :D

I also agree with two major things that Orochi Flava and I think feelgood touched on.

One is that Terry has been shitted on for years because SNK did not want an american to represent their co(my personal belief)

The second is if were not for Terry/Ryo and the rest of the other FF&AOF characers, there would be no "KOF" think about it in KOF 94 if Terry and Ryo and the rest of the FF&AOF crew were not in it do you think folks would give two shits about Kyo? I personally think not.

Last is what really gets me heated is when birdbrained people actually think of Terry as a "KOF characater" he is a FF character that appears in KOF.

kiori

Crossed Swords Squire
<small>[ April 04, 2003, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: kiori ]</small>

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
kiori:
First off I know all of that crap on him being a FF character but the reason KOF does not have any anime is because all they need is the game. On the other hand crappy games like FF which need movies to interest the fans and lol such just suck. Just face it man, KOF saved terry other wise he would have of been just another remembered old school character. FF was just for fun while you did your laundry because it only took one goddam coin to beat, while KOF every body actually wanted to play it and it was way better because it had more moves and entertaintment. KOF well it still is the shit but FF (exept for mark of the wolves) SUCKED allot. wink :D lol
This is perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever read on any message board I've ever visted. Ever.

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
SonGohan:
kiori:
First off I know all of that crap on him being a FF character but the reason KOF does not have any anime is because all they need is the game. On the other hand crappy games like FF which need movies to interest the fans and lol such just suck. Just face it man, KOF saved terry other wise he would have of been just another remembered old school character. FF was just for fun while you did your laundry because it only took one goddam coin to beat, while KOF every body actually wanted to play it and it was way better because it had more moves and entertaintment. KOF well it still is the shit but FF (exept for mark of the wolves) SUCKED allot. wink :D lol
This is perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever read on any message board I've ever visted. Ever.
Exactly it would take a moron like this to say something that fucking stupid.

What this ass...I mean idoit does not comprehend is that KOF is NOTHING without FF or AOF and also how come FF has spawned 8 titles jackass?

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
P-Geyser:
SonGohan:
kiori:
Exactly it would take a moron like this to say something that fucking stupid.

What this ass...I mean idoit does not comprehend is that KOF is NOTHING without FF or AOF and also how come FF has spawned 8 titles jackass?
Don't forget that without Terry and FF their wouldnt have been a KOF. Period. The Fatal Fury anime's were pretty decent also. Terry beat the God of war..thats pretty bad ass.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This guy obviously hasn't play any of them. Probably got his ass kicked at the arcade and hates 'em. Fucking dumbass likes Garou over the RB series oh_no

Also, wasn't Terry in all the KOFs too? Pretty weak argument to bring up the fact that Kyo was in all of them.

Orochi_Flava

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Yup, Terry is in every kof..hell, he even says it in his win quotes.

I love Garou and I like the real bouts also.

If kof 94 wouldnt have had the FF crew in it..I doubt it would have gone very far. I know I wouldnt have touched it.

shin-kyo

Lurker, ,
Hi, Guys I wanna offer a counter opinion if that's okay.

First off I must say I like the Lone Wolf as much as the next guy, and while I can feel where some of you guys are coming from with the whole Ryu/Terry thing. The thing is that I actually like Kyo more then Terry now.. WAIT don't flame me let me explain!

I played KOF94 in the arcades and I thought WHOA Terry/Andy/Joe Team Awesome! This is from playing Fatal Fury 1/2 and watching the anime. I didn't think much of Kyo when I got to play 95 either, I was like oh.. Ryu Clone Lame.. but Iori! Iori was badass especially his freaking maniac laugh "hmm hmm hmm, hehehe, muahahaha!" He was like a badass goth with a cool super too! anyways back to Kyo.. after 95 I was hooked on KOF i mean.. I had Iori and FF team.

It was 96 when I started to like Kyo because they totally changed the character. They changed him from a shoto clone to what I kinda call "Anti-Shoto". He lost his fireball to get something so much better, he would step forward parrying whatever was there then proceed to punch the guy in face! and his hands were still on fire. I mean to most this might not be all that cool.. but to me a SF2 fan I thought this character was unique. Sure terry had his fireball (power wave), a couple versions of a flying foward attack (crack shot/bare knuckle), and an uppercut (raising tackle). I mean this made Kyo a REALLY aggressive character.. I mean fuck this fireball uppercut stuff.. I'd rather run in with my fists flying. And his super got alot cooler too.. his Serpent wave would cause his whole body to flame up like the human torch then he would swing all of it at you with a motion of his hand.

His attitude was different too. I was used to Ryu and Terry with their tough training and honorable ways.. but I was also getting into anime at the time too.. and Kyo seems to be like an anime character. Like he's so arrogant because he must be very powerful, normally he doesn't even have to try.. just imagine what happens when you tick him off? He's got the whole Goku thing going on there (but with Vegita's attitude). There seems to be some ultimate secret power that he possesses. People often hate this kind of character.. but that is how life is.. some are more talented then others. Like how some girls have larger boobs then others, you can hate all you want but it won't change the truth. They also couldn't have possibly altered Terry to match Kyo because this was Kyo's game.. Terry was the hero of Fatal Fury.. the people who made KOF probably didn't have the right to change Terry in that way. And if your the hero/star of a certain game you are usually the best.. like Terry in FF, Ryo in Aof, Kyo in KOF, Ryu in SF.. etc.

While Kyo never really was the best character in any KOF game (gamplaywise I think 94/95 was supposed to be his strongest) he always was middle tier like Ryu, and his most devestating comboes comes from juggling the opponent.

Then in 99 he got his new costume, which imo still looks better then Terry's MotW one but at this point I'm biased towards Kyo. He also gets new moves which looks very stylish (I like cool looking things).. and in 2000 he gets this totally awesome looking super where it looks like Ryo's Ichigeki Hissatsu (1 Punch super) but Kyo's looks soo much better it looks like he is putting his whole body's force into the single blow.

Also you eventually get tired of characters, like Ryu he was cool he beat everyone and walked the path of a warrior.. however eventually nothing happens and it seems like he's just some wondering bum. Terry's story was interesting too, a story of growing up on the streets avenging his (step) father's death with some crazy never seem to die criminal lord, then eventually raising that guy's son. And Kyo's.. who's story of a young man and his destiny of defeating a God and forever chased by suicidal maniac bent on killing him, then to have his girlfriend one of his most cherished things taken/killed. At first he seem to have everything, then after a series of events i think he's left somewhat more humble but a better character, however now his story is kinda over and he's just hanging around like Iori is in the KOF games.

Okay.. now onto the Kyo/Ryu/Terry thing..
I don't think it's neccessarily the whole SNK = Terry thing.. I think they did choose the best mascots from their respective companies. The thing is that while I know how popular Fatal Fury was it never really rivaled SF, it was cool and got noticed but the thing is that Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo is still being played in tournaments in Japan speaks so much about SF2 (like the recent Super Battle Opera Event). Whereas KOF became wildly popular in 96/97 I think. I think 97 even started to kill of SF popularity in the arcades of Japan. From 96-2001 I think KOF pretty much owned the arcades in terms of 2D fighting until GGX appeared. Garou was made to go up against SF3.. but 3rd Strike was never dethroned because Japan loves that game. Also KOF is popular throughout the world. Many US fans played Fatal Fury but never really played KOF, while outside of USA everyone know's Terry.. but people play KOF instead of old versions of Fatal Fury. Japan plays KOF, Hong Kong plays KOF (its hard to find anything else!), even Korea because 2001/2002 obviously caters to them (made by Eolith who is Korean). I believe its also very popular in Mexico (where Evoga or was that Noise Factory is from) and South America, and also in Europe too. I think since KOF became that popular is why they choose to pick Kyo as the mascot. While the whole racism theory might have some effect because Japan tends to be a very racist nation.

As for Kyo.. The main reason why I like the character is because of what he can do like his moves and abilities. I'd recommend it alteast to play through KOF over the years 94-2000 to see how he has evolved gameplaywise and storywise, by means of emulation or otherwise.. you never know there's a reason why people like him. I still like Terry, it's just that Kyo is cooler imo.

As for the FF/AOF teams in KOF.. it was there as kinda a dreammatch I think and also to create a new franchise. They haven't played much of a role in that series either, and I believe recently in Japan's popularity contest they actually wanted to boot off the FF team! Those two teams were never meant to take on a big role.. its kinda like those cameos characters make in other games. I think they never left because the characters were popular at first.

Even if the FF/AOF weren't in KOF.. I think would have survived.. the originals and cameos created for it were pretty good, and only FF fanboys keep asking for old FF characters into each new KOF game. Personally I'd rather see new characters created then getting more old characters rehashed.

Kyo Benimaru Goro K' Maxima Chizuru Heidern Clark Ralf Leona Whip Athena Kensou Chin Bao Choi Chang Heavy D Lucky
Brian Iori Mature Vice Saishu Yashiro Shermie Chris Shingo
Lin Seth Vanessa Ramon Hinako Kula Foxy K9999 Angel Mei Li
Rugal Goenitz Orochi Krizalid Zero Igniz

Most people who play KOF now days don't really care about the FF/AOF characters.. sure they're cool but really wouldn't miss them. They also have their own games too. The KOF versions of them have evolved over the years as well too so they play very differently from their original counterparts.

Brad

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Yikes...

I, for one, enjoy Kyo's character design. I think he's interesting, dynamic, and has a cool look and style. Definitely "poster boy" material for SNK.

However, I don't see what the point is in getting too worked up about it. You all know Terry is going to be in the game, so you'll be able to play as him. So what if his picture isn't on the box?

One of you refuses to play KOF because Kyo is in it? There are dozens of other characters to choose from, friend.

I enjoy hearing how Terry is "getting shit on." He's a character design, which is owned by a company. Although I do agree that he and Ryu should be rivals. Kyo and Iori are rivals... so why make them rival Ken and Ryu? They cast aside the fact that they're mortal enemies in order to take on the Capcom fellows? Confusing...

I hesitate to hit the "Add Reply" button, as in doing so I'll be antagonising myself in this thread, and will have multiple people taking shots at me, but whatever.

Let's try and play nice, children...

Tekyo

Tarma's Gun Polisher
shin-kyo:
Hi, Guys I wanna offer a counter opinion if that's okay.

First off I must say I like the Lone Wolf as much as the next guy, and while I can feel where some of you guys are coming from with the whole Ryu/Terry thing. The thing is that I actually like Kyo more then Terry now.. WAIT don't flame me let me explain!

I played KOF94 in the arcades and I thought WHOA Terry/Andy/Joe Team Awesome! This is from playing Fatal Fury 1/2 and watching the anime. I didn't think much of Kyo when I got to play 95 either, I was like oh.. Ryu Clone Lame.. but Iori! Iori was badass especially his freaking maniac laugh "hmm hmm hmm, hehehe, muahahaha!" He was like a badass goth with a cool super too! anyways back to Kyo.. after 95 I was hooked on KOF i mean.. I had Iori and FF team.

It was 96 when I started to like Kyo because they totally changed the character. They changed him from a shoto clone to what I kinda call "Anti-Shoto". He lost his fireball to get something so much better, he would step forward parrying whatever was there then proceed to punch the guy in face! and his hands were still on fire. I mean to most this might not be all that cool.. but to me a SF2 fan I thought this character was unique. Sure terry had his fireball (power wave), a couple versions of a flying foward attack (crack shot/bare knuckle), and an uppercut (raising tackle). I mean this made Kyo a REALLY aggressive character.. I mean fuck this fireball uppercut stuff.. I'd rather run in with my fists flying. And his super got alot cooler too.. his Serpent wave would cause his whole body to flame up like the human torch then he would swing all of it at you with a motion of his hand.

His attitude was different too. I was used to Ryu and Terry with their tough training and honorable ways.. but I was also getting into anime at the time too.. and Kyo seems to be like an anime character. Like he's so arrogant because he must be very powerful, normally he doesn't even have to try.. just imagine what happens when you tick him off? He's got the whole Goku thing going on there (but with Vegita's attitude). There seems to be some ultimate secret power that he possesses. People often hate this kind of character.. but that is how life is.. some are more talented then others. Like how some girls have larger boobs then others, you can hate all you want but it won't change the truth. They also couldn't have possibly altered Terry to match Kyo because this was Kyo's game.. Terry was the hero of Fatal Fury.. the people who made KOF probably didn't have the right to change Terry in that way. And if your the hero/star of a certain game you are usually the best.. like Terry in FF, Ryo in Aof, Kyo in KOF, Ryu in SF.. etc.

While Kyo never really was the best character in any KOF game (gamplaywise I think 94/95 was supposed to be his strongest) he always was middle tier like Ryu, and his most devestating comboes comes from juggling the opponent.

Then in 99 he got his new costume, which imo still looks better then Terry's MotW one but at this point I'm biased towards Kyo. He also gets new moves which looks very stylish (I like cool looking things).. and in 2000 he gets this totally awesome looking super where it looks like Ryo's Ichigeki Hissatsu (1 Punch super) but Kyo's looks soo much better it looks like he is putting his whole body's force into the single blow.

Also you eventually get tired of characters, like Ryu he was cool he beat everyone and walked the path of a warrior.. however eventually nothing happens and it seems like he's just some wondering bum. Terry's story was interesting too, a story of growing up on the streets avenging his (step) father's death with some crazy never seem to die criminal lord, then eventually raising that guy's son. And Kyo's.. who's story of a young man and his destiny of defeating a God and forever chased by suicidal maniac bent on killing him, then to have his girlfriend one of his most cherished things taken/killed. At first he seem to have everything, then after a series of events i think he's left somewhat more humble but a better character, however now his story is kinda over and he's just hanging around like Iori is in the KOF games.

Okay.. now onto the Kyo/Ryu/Terry thing..
I don't think it's neccessarily the whole SNK = Terry thing.. I think they did choose the best mascots from their respective companies. The thing is that while I know how popular Fatal Fury was it never really rivaled SF, it was cool and got noticed but the thing is that Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo is still being played in tournaments in Japan speaks so much about SF2 (like the recent Super Battle Opera Event). Whereas KOF became wildly popular in 96/97 I think. I think 97 even started to kill of SF popularity in the arcades of Japan. From 96-2001 I think KOF pretty much owned the arcades in terms of 2D fighting until GGX appeared. Garou was made to go up against SF3.. but 3rd Strike was never dethroned because Japan loves that game. Also KOF is popular throughout the world. Many US fans played Fatal Fury but never really played KOF, while outside of USA everyone know's Terry.. but people play KOF instead of old versions of Fatal Fury. Japan plays KOF, Hong Kong plays KOF (its hard to find anything else!), even Korea because 2001/2002 obviously caters to them (made by Eolith who is Korean). I believe its also very popular in Mexico (where Evoga or was that Noise Factory is from) and South America, and also in Europe too. I think since KOF became that popular is why they choose to pick Kyo as the mascot. While the whole racism theory might have some effect because Japan tends to be a very racist nation.

As for Kyo.. The main reason why I like the character is because of what he can do like his moves and abilities. I'd recommend it alteast to play through KOF over the years 94-2000 to see how he has evolved gameplaywise and storywise, by means of emulation or otherwise.. you never know there's a reason why people like him. I still like Terry, it's just that Kyo is cooler imo.

As for the FF/AOF teams in KOF.. it was there as kinda a dreammatch I think and also to create a new franchise. They haven't played much of a role in that series either, and I believe recently in Japan's popularity contest they actually wanted to boot off the FF team! Those two teams were never meant to take on a big role.. its kinda like those cameos characters make in other games. I think they never left because the characters were popular at first.

Even if the FF/AOF weren't in KOF.. I think would have survived.. the originals and cameos created for it were pretty good, and only FF fanboys keep asking for old FF characters into each new KOF game. Personally I'd rather see new characters created then getting more old characters rehashed.

Kyo Benimaru Goro K' Maxima Chizuru Heidern Clark Ralf Leona Whip Athena Kensou Chin Bao Choi Chang Heavy D Lucky
Brian Iori Mature Vice Saishu Yashiro Shermie Chris Shingo
Lin Seth Vanessa Ramon Hinako Kula Foxy K9999 Angel Mei Li
Rugal Goenitz Orochi Krizalid Zero Igniz

Most people who play KOF now days don't really care about the FF/AOF characters.. sure they're cool but really wouldn't miss them. They also have their own games too. The KOF versions of them have evolved over the years as well too so they play very differently from their original counterparts.
Your point is good. But he refer to kof 94. If the kof 94 only should appeared Kyo and the others then won´t be more King of Fighters. Because 94 was all about Fatal Fury teams and Aof teams, just take off all crew of Aof and FF and kof would be Nothing.

:)

OK

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Has much info really been released about SNK vs Capcom yet?

Is the premise of this topic that we should be mad because the artwork doesn't have Terry dominant? Judging a game by a single artwork?

Ehhh you're going too far.

<small>[ April 02, 2003, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: dmhawkmoon ]</small>