Collectards

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I love the longboxes. It perfectly encapsulates American excess. And some of the cover art looked fucking amazing.

Couldn't agree more, the tate format is pure joy: Snatcher, Dune, Keio, Cobra, Dracula, Rise of the Dragon & all WD games have amazing cover art, which fits it perfectly. Also, these probably offer the best booklets out of any other production line -- too bad they're mostly b/w with poor quality screenshots and overall boring content. Nevertheless, all its pros easily beat practicality.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Some years ago, there was some similar type of outrage on a Transformer forum. It may have been when AFA first started, I can't remember. But one guy had bought a (then) expensive Transformer, opened it up and then drove over it with his car.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Some years ago, there was some similar type of outrage on a Transformer forum. It may have been when AFA first started, I can't remember. But one guy had bought a (then) expensive Transformer, opened it up and then drove over it with his car.

I vaguely remember hearing about that.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I watched part of that Nintendo Quest 'documentary' on Amazon after someone mentioned it.

I couldn't stand more than 30 minutes of it.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I watched part of that Nintendo Quest 'documentary' on Amazon after someone mentioned it.

I couldn't stand more than 30 minutes of it.

It gets really weird near the end where the neurotic guy talks about how he's happy his dad died. It's obvious the only thing that will make him whole again is a copy of Stadium Events.