Classic Edition AES bundles : Orders open

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Sorry guy I apology for the hurt done but I'm in a fucking bad temper so don't care about my words.

Forget that. But please stop to make puns on french people

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
Tristesse said:
please stop to make puns on french people

that's an impossibility

sorry......I still don't hate you, you know it
but 90% of your mates are nothing but morons

I'll keep insulting frenchies and the french community in these forums for ever
I'll keep pulling shit on'em every time they would say anything stupid
till I have the last bit of breath in my lungs

I always did, I always will

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
kaos, where are you from? ever been to France? shut the fuck up. take it to the war room people this is getting ridiculous.

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
DevilRedeemed said:
kaos, where are you from? ever been to France? shut the fuck up. take it to the war room people this is getting ridiculous.

ummm...I was sarcastic
anyway you got pm:cool:

rimm_rs

Banned
Tristesse said:
I'm fucking fed up with you all spiting as soon as you can on the french population. Concerning you and the spanish asshole, I seriously no longer wonder if you deserved what happened in you respective countries...:buttrock:

When I see so rude and savage guys, I hardly believe there's a brain that ordered them to tell things like that.

This arrogant atittude is why Europe and France in particular have become less and less important to the world over time.

When a people become so crass as to argue that pride is as important (if not more important) as human life and/or progress, the result of this mentality is a sure sign of a staginant society.

France has not been great (in the sense of leading the world) since the days Napoleon (whom was NOT French BTW). And with each decade their importance lessens. I've been there a few times, the country is rich in history and a fun place to visit, but it is NOT a center of power or importance.

Furthermore, the French are not enlightened to the degree they woulld like to think they are. Were they so insightful, they would have taken a stand against Hitler and the second world war would never have happened. Meaning millions upon million of innocent people (many French) would not have died for nothing.

In a more modern sense, not two summers ago THOUSANDS (mostly seniors and young childern) dies in France during record summer heat because many had no way to escape the heat and simply died in their homes. How could this happen in such a caring society?

In some ways the French are a very great people, and I am not anti-French by any means.

I am, however, in a nice way telling you to: Shut the Fuck Up.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
omg the classic insert is causing a world war 3 in here

the power of the classic insert :mr_t:

JK

calm down folks.....

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Furthermore, the French are not enlightened to the degree they woulld like to think they are. Were they so insightful, they would have taken a stand against Hitler and the second world war would never have happened. Meaning millions upon million of innocent people (many French) would not have died for nothing.

some of the greatest thinkers of modern times have been French (Sartre, Foucalt, Descartes etc. etc.). From a cultural point of view, they have allways been pushing boundaries.

In a more modern sense, not two summers ago THOUSANDS (mostly seniors and young childern) dies in France during record summer heat because many had no way to escape the heat and simply died in their homes. How could this happen in such a caring society?

now I don't know how the wellfare state is at the moment but back when I was a kid living over there (spent part of my childhood there), it was great. I'm sure that's changed now for worse, but hey, that's the way it is all round the world.

we are here for the neo geo - prejudice, snobbery, and ridiculous comments such as the one made by Tristesse should not be tolerated.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
rimm_rs said:

When a people become so crass as to argue that pride is as important (if not more important) as human life and/or progress, the result of this mentality is a sure sign of a staginant society.

But religion is more important than human life and/or progress? That's what your "president" thinks...

dbarrett0928

Banned
imo

these are a little expensive, i doubt ill be buying, the alternate art is not that big of a deal...thats just my opinion

rimm_rs

Banned
DevilRedeemed said:
some of the greatest thinkers of modern times have been French (Sartre, Foucalt, Descartes etc. etc.). From a cultural point of view, they have allways been pushing boundaries.

now I don't know how the wellfare state is at the moment but back when I was a kid living over there (spent part of my childhood there), it was great. I'm sure that's changed now for worse, but hey, that's the way it is all round the world.

we are here for the neo geo - prejudice, snobbery, and ridiculous comments such as the one made by Tristesse should not be tolerated.

#1. The French are a great people, I did say that in orginal post. However the examples you gave are individuals, not an entire people.

#2. The welfare state there is a lot worse than 10-15 years ago. Having thousands die over a period of weeks is not the mark of a caring society.

#3. You're right, we are here for the Neo. I did not call the guy names just made a calm statement.

Again, I do like the French and know that is one dude shooting his mouth off. I however know that like everyone else (I am including American in that pile) they are also far from perfect.

Last edited:

rimm_rs

Banned
Kristian Meller said:
But religion is more important than human life and/or progress? That's what your "president" thinks...

100% agreed. I mean what will happen is the rest of the world will move forward while we sit in place in the areas of biomedical research. By doing what Bush has done, many people all over the world will DIE b/c we did not develop techniques to keep them alive.

On the other side of the coing the UN's Euro Members (France being the foremost) are ytring to ban the UN distributing genetically modified grains from the US to be imported into coutries where people are starving. The reason? B/C they are modified and ***may*** cause health problems like allergies if eaten. (MAY is the key word there is no hard evidence of that, but it is POSSIBLE.) There is, however, proof that starvation kills and if given a choice starving people would not turn it down. However, these people are not being given a choice.

And for the record, I buy Organic only and do like like GMO food myself, but if starving, I'd not hesitate.

Look, Bush like Chirac or Blair or Schroeder does some things very well and some very badly.

Standing upon a soap box and saying how terrible Americans are is the pot calliong the kettle black. For everythign we do poorly, there are 2 things we do really well.

If I had my way (and I won't, but it's fun to wish), the world would have a live and let live atittute.

Sadly, no matter where you are, that ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
rimm_rs said:
This arrogant atittude is why Europe and France in particular have become less and less important to the world over time.

[...]

[...]

I'm not French, but Christ, that's a phat waggonload of steaming cack... "Stand against Hitler"... man, you are such an idiot it's really a shame.

Please - get a clue kid, get a FUCKING clue. :oh_no:

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
kaos said:
that's an impossibility

sorry......I still don't hate you, you know it
but 90% of your mates are nothing but morons

I'll keep insulting frenchies and the french community in these forums for ever
I'll keep pulling shit on'em every time they would say anything stupid
till I have the last bit of breath in my lungs

I always did, I always will

i m glad you arent french !
For me you are just a racist, you attack someone because he s just french, nothing more, that s like you insult someone because he s muslim or because he s gay !
All of your posts arent neo related or funny, i dont know why you are in this forum !

rimm_rs

Banned
Takumaji said:
I'm not French, but Christ, that's a phat waggonload of steaming cack... "Stand against Hitler"... man, you are such an idiot it's really a shame.

Please - get a clue kid, get a FUCKING clue. :oh_no:

in 1938 the Brits and French brokered an appeasement deal with Hitler that ALLOWED Hitler to swallow up innocent countries and further build his navy. The then British Prime Minister Chamberlain proclaimed, "...peace in our time." It lasted for less than a year as Germany invaded Poland in 1939. This deal supposed to be enforced by Italy, Britian and the UK. Hitler played them, plain and simple.

Going even further back, after World War 1 Germay under the treaty of Versailles was prohibited from building a military (land, air and sea) of any size. Over and over again, the Germans under Hitler did what they wanted and over and over again the French and British did nothing. From '33-'39 Hitler build a war machinge in violation of every treaty on the books and it led to a war that killed (some estimate and this is no typo) 50 million people,

About the Munich conference:
http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~jobrien/reference/ob66.html

About the treaty of Versaliies:
http://www.lib.byu.edu/~rdh/wwi/versailles.html

After reading up and getting your history straight, please LMk if I still need to, "get a FUCKING clue". You are speaking from emotion and not history and fact.

Had the Treaty of Versaiiles been enforced (and more fairly written, it treated the Germans poorly and was unreasonable), there would not have been a second world war.

Savvy?

As for the rest of it, the big movers and shakers of the next few decades will not be the Euro contires. It's going to be India, China and that part of the world. SURELY you did not miss something that obvious and were just pulling my chain, right?

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
rimm_rs said:

Look, Bush like Chirac or Blair or Schroeder does some things very well and some very badly.

Standing upon a soap box and saying how terrible Americans are is the pot calliong the kettle black. For everythign we do poorly, there are 2 things we do really well.

I definitely do not agree. Bush is a moron and I cannot understand how you can tolerate that idiot.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
m771292.jpg

rimm_rs

Banned
Kristian Meller said:
I definitely do not agree. Bush is a moron and I cannot understand how you can tolerate that idiot.

I voted for Nader in 2000; i'm no Bush fan, I give credit where credit is due, a couple of examples:

- Since 9/11 no new terrorists attacks have happened in the US and MANY rings have been broken up.

-I got a nice tax refund (like $650 more) due to Bush's tax cut (so did my brother and many of my friends).

He's no charmer, but has done some good things and being honest and calling it as it has been is what matters most to me.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Tax cuts aren't necessarily a good thing, and any president would have stepped up security after 9/11. Plus, as you may have gathered from the current debate, Bush and his cronies may carry a large part of the blame for letting all those nasty attacks happen.

rimm_rs

Banned
Kristian Meller said:
Tax cuts aren't necessarily a good thing, and any president would have stepped up security after 9/11. Plus, as you may have gathered from the current debate, Bush and his cronies may carry a large part of the blame for letting all those nasty attacks happen.

Until November he's all we've got, sad but true.

And the fact is HE did the tax cuts (they HAVE been good for me and people I know) and made the seciruty work, though I am not crazy about the guy, it has been his doing.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
rimm_rs, first of all, your Chamberlain references and your grammar school opinions on the possible prevention of WW1 not only are partly historically incorrect but also completely OT - your first post insinuated that the French pussied out of fighting against Hitler, and that not only is total crap but also one of those stereotypes you guys like to pull outta yer asses to "make fun" of a society and culture you don't have the slightest clue of. That's why... ....get some of it please.

Just for the record, the fact that you're obviously able to quote some paragraphs of yer fave comprehensive history books and come up with links to more or less uninteresting sites doesn't let you sound very well informed about the matter at hand. That's all just a loose collection of facts that have no relevance to the topic (not the Classic AES bundle crap topic thing but your anti-French-rant takeover of this thread).

That is what my reaction to your post was all about, not about my knowledge of general history and specially the time between 1871 and 1945 in Europe, which is, pardon me the elitism, based on the experience of my family that kept historical records dating back to the 17th century, not on 2nd-in-line literature. You read books about WW1 and the treaty of Versailles, yeah? Well, my grandfather Johann attended the battles of Verdun in WW1 and shed his blood for the questionable honour to die as a hero for his country. He wrote down his memoir for us children to read, together with a collection of newspaper articles, historical reports, etc. First hand experience, you know, not blah blah from history books written by ppl that can only lead theoretical discussions, and that's only a small part of our family library.

So, Is that history-savvy enough for ya, mate? Care for some more discussions about it? Very well, go ahead, let's see what news you got there, I'm all giddy with anticipation.

But again, that's off-topic.

Now, I know that some French guys are not very welcome here (some rightfully so, some simply because they make grammar/spelling mistakes and have a French flag under their avs), and perhaps some of the ole' Frenchies bashers rate me as a pussy now, but I don't fucking care, you know. I mean, why should I, there's no substance in any of those posts, let alone in your obsolete drivel about historical aspects that every bleedin' pig knows but have no connection to your bad manners towards other cultures.

THAT is the point.

You should apologize instead of cementing your idiocy even more by trying to find historical proof for your ridiculing and puns of/against the French - or did you write your history essay just to impress us with your mAd skillz? Either way, it's a big pile o'bull and you know it (at least I hope so).

Rant over.