CIA torture report released - rectal feeding is a thing?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
:keke:

What is the CIA's purpose, actually?

Capitalisms
Invisible
Army

When the rich people who own America want something (in a country that they do not own), the CIAs job is to run out there and fetch it for them like the good little ball-sucking dogs they are.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
:keke:

What is the CIA's purpose, actually?

To, along with the DOD, provide harbored Nazis with gainful employment after WWII in exchange for their Nazi magicks.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
9eIA173.jpg

The funny thing about this picture is that none of the firearms posted are American.

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
This is some pretty horrible shit, but what makes it harder to digest is that the various abhorrent anti terrorism methods that have been used post September 11th by western governments have in large part worked.

Arguable of course.

Are you the son of Tony Blair?(Lionel Blair)Stfu

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Ha..That you're best gimp?Don't waste my time muppet..

Sorry if I'm wasting your time, what would you be doing otherwise? I guess your mums hairy snatch won't eat itself.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Hey, let me pitch a movie idea to you guys.

It's about a couple of hardcore homos....played by a couple of overpaid unfunny fags (like Seth Rogen and James Franco?) who join ISIS just so the CIA can capture them and shove food, small mammals, and reptiles up their ass around the clock!

Working title: Unfunny Fags in a Shitty Movie - Reloaded

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Depends on who outlasts the other. Only the winner gets to write history and call themselves the good guys.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Read that whole complaint. The states case boiled down to her sugar spike up high some times. Which in some diabetics is totally unavoidable.

actually it was worse than that?

it boils down to a cps person deciding they knew what was ''right for the kid'' despite having no medical background(beyond their own experience with dibeetus) and even after bringing the kid to the doctors after kidnappin it and having them (the dokters) finding the kid healthy...denying it and hiding the knowledge of the child bein foud to be healthy from the court just to save face at the expense of them chaldren and there family? {my English and comprhension skills are poor tho sio I cud be wrung?}