CIA torture report released - rectal feeding is a thing?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
It blows my mind that I can't land a job like that. I would be amazing at it. All you guys agree, right?

But whatever. I am not a big fan of torture. That shit cuts both ways. When someone in group A tortures someone in group B - every other group sees a green light to torture anyone from Group A.

It's a losing and inconsiderate move.

If the US Govt was smart, they would have just opened up a thread in the War Room on a lazy Sunday and this forum would have given them years of torture techniques for free, just to see who could one up the next guy.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Gonna pull that rectal feeding move in the last furious minutes of my next food challenge.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
People ITT whining about it not being 'real torture' will never truly know the conditions and how it went down in those CIA black sites. The language in news articles are passive enough to make you think it was nothing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If the US Govt was smart, they would have just opened up a thread in the War Room on a lazy Sunday and this forum would have given them years of torture techniques for free, just to see who could one up the next guy.

I am pretty sure that those air force guys were just stalking my threads.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
It's amazing how much the torture industry has lost our business/interest.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Rectal feeding....
Damn, it's like I can already see them chewing some gum.

elmo-dancing-on-the-toilet.gif

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
America is like Ben Affleck's character in Dazed and Confused.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-senate-is-about-to-release-the-cia-torture-report-2014-12
Over 20 People Were 'Wrongly Detained' By The CIA: The CIA "wrongly detained" at least 26 people, according to the report, which said it was actually using a "conservative" calculation of detainees the CIA itself acknowledged should not have been held. The report also accused the CIA of misrepresenting its number of detainees who were wrongly detained.

It is illegal to resist arrest, even false ones. This message brought to you by Lagduf.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Link plz.

He's still looking, so here is one in the meantime.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ci...-interrogation-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-n265016

And Mohammed wasn't just holding back, according to the report. He was outright lying, sending U.S. operatives on wild goose chases. Dozens of times, the report describes information the CIA promoted as "critical" as having been "fabricated," "unfounded" or "not supported by internal CIA records."

Trolled hard.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Actionable intelligence is not the primary, secondary or tertiary or even quaternary purpose of torture. Those would be [false] Confessions, Population Control, Punishment and Sadism.... In that order.

If anyone wants to tell me how putting a feeding tube up someone's ass gets them to talk, I am all ears.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
If anyone wants to tell me how putting a feeding tube up someone's ass gets them to talk, I am all ears.

Well, I mean, I'd talk. I'd even ask questions. Questions like: "Hey, what's that you're jamming up my ass?"

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
These guys are pussies. If they can't take sleep deprivation, wearing a diaper (that nobody outside the compound is even going to see) or having their dicks ridiculed by women (that they don't even know) then they are too weak to live. And waterboarding, big fucking whoop, one guy passed out one time. From his own fear. This should embolden us, not divide us. Our enemies are weak little fucks.

Yep, waterboarding is not real torture. Real torture is permanent damage or disfigurement, like cutting off fingers, toes, or appendages, disemboweling, shoving large frayed wire cables up someone's ass and pulling out their rectum with it (Saddam was famous for this).

My question is: Why bother capturing these fucks if we can't get information out of them the normal way? Just shoot them on the battlefield.

Read up on white torture and you will see that you don't have to break someone's bones or put needles in his dick to inflict horrible torture that leads to permanent physical and psychological damage.

And all that for nothing.

It's not that this is a US-only thing, though, the German gov't did this in the 70s with so-called terrorists as well, at least that goes for the sleep deprivation and isolation thing.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
IT WAZ IN ZERO DARK THIRTY YOU FREEDOM HATING HAJI FAGGOT
9eIA173.jpg