CIA torture report released - rectal feeding is a thing?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
2 guys were paid $80 million dollars to come up with ideas like sticking food up someone's butt and making them wear diapers?

I am in the wrong business.

It blows my mind that I can't land a job like that. I would be amazing at it. All you guys agree, right?

But whatever. I am not a big fan of torture. That shit cuts both ways. When someone in group A tortures someone in group B - every other group sees a green light to torture anyone from Group A.

It's a losing and inconsiderate move.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
...for $80 million dollars thats some pretty weak "torture" tactics. Seems more like "really irritating" tactics. I'm pretty sure everybody here has been awake for more than 48 hours before and how is crapping in a diaper torture??

I'm pretty sure if I was abducted in Mexico and they threw a bunch of cold water on me, made me stay awake for 2 days, then put a hose in butt and feed me...then I had to crap in a diaper and walk around naked...I'd just be fucking confused.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Using real news to distract us from kangaroo hearings......

Such a smart idea.

Brilliant.gif

Marek

Banned
These guys are pussies. If they can't take sleep deprivation, wearing a diaper (that nobody outside the compound is even going to see) or having their dicks ridiculed by women (that they don't even know) then they are too weak to live. And waterboarding, big fucking whoop, one guy passed out one time. From his own fear. This should embolden us, not divide us. Our enemies are weak little fucks.

Yep, waterboarding is not real torture. Real torture is permanent damage or disfigurement, like cutting off fingers, toes, or appendages, disemboweling, shoving large frayed wire cables up someone's ass and pulling out their rectum with it (Saddam was famous for this).

My question is: Why bother capturing these fucks if we can't get information out of them the normal way? Just shoot them on the battlefield.

You sound like a psycho.

A) a guy died. That's at the very least, these practiceskilled a guy.

B) they shoved food up peoples asses. Food i
In ass.

C) they definitely beat the fuck out of people.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Using real news to distract us from kangaroo hearings......

Such a smart idea.

Our citizens are getting their heads cut off over there and you give a fuck about some half-assed "torture" we did to some of those assholes. Sorry, but that is absolutely retarded.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Our citizens are getting their heads cut off over there and you give a fuck about some half-assed "torture" we did to some of those assholes. Sorry, but that is absolutely retarded.

The circle of violence has to end, and when you deal with stupid people, the end is only possible when you make the stupid people intelligent enough to stop. You can't show them the right way by doing the same things they do - the things which are wrong. If you want people to live the right way, you have to show them the right way; you have to go the right way.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The circle of violence has to end, and when you deal with stupid people, the end is only possible when you make the stupid people intelligent enough to stop. You can't show them the right way by doing the same things they do - the things which are wrong. If you want people to live the right way, you have to show them the right way; you have to go the right way.

They'll kill us all before that happens.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
man, religion and politics are such terrible topics of conversation at the dinner table

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
They'll kill us all before that happens.

You think ISIS (taking a stab at who "They" might be) would wage total war on the United States if we didn't have people in Iraq?

Marek

Banned

Look at the overall ppercentage of Guantanamo detainees who are guilty of nothing and are still detained. They were tortured and may not be released for years to come.

Loads oof people were full on tortured for nothing.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
militant religious fanaticism is incompatible with the modern "western" world. ones got to go, however the chips fall

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
$80 million?

Human centipede only grossed $2 million in DVD sales.

Sick creative minds are way better off working for the government.

First of all, I'm never going over there.
Second of all, We have tried and executed people for shit like that.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
I think we'd all prefer it if we just packed up and went home and just left the middle east for good (good luck, right?) but, man...acting like we're the barbaric ones with horrific practices against people is bizarre. The stuff in this report is like...I'm not even sure it can qualify at "real" torture...it probably doesn't. But goddamn, the middle east does REAL TORTURE.

The two...aren't even close to being on the same level. The US will rough you up, the middle east will TORTURE YOU AND CUT YOUR HEAD OFF WHILE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE AND SHOW THE VIDEO TO YOUR MOTHER.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
$80 million?

Human centipede only grossed $2 million in DVD sales.

Sick creative minds are way better off working for the government.

First of all, I'm never going over there.
Second of all, We have tried and executed people for shit like that.

I like the idea of using Human Centipede's DVD sales as a yardstick for governmental spending is probably the best idea I've ever seen.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I think we'd all prefer it if we just packed up and went home and just left the middle east for good (good luck, right?) but, man...acting like we're the barbaric ones with horrific practices against people is bizarre. The stuff in this report is like...I'm not even sure it can qualify at "real" torture...it probably doesn't. But goddamn, the middle east does REAL TORTURE.

The two...aren't even close to being on the same level. The US will rough you up, the middle east will TORTURE YOU AND CUT YOUR HEAD OFF WHILE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE AND SHOW THE VIDEO TO YOUR MOTHER.

and?

Does one justify the other?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member

I absolutely do.

It makes us look like hypocritical assholes. America was founded on the idea of basic human rights, and justice from due process. Cruel and unusual punishment is banned in our 8th Amendment. And yes, I know that doesn't apply over there because its not on American soil, but I don't care. You either follow the spirit of the rules across the board or you don't bother. You don't take cookies from the jar in your kitchen because you're mother said not to, but think its okay when you steal cookies in another person's house. You're either a thief or you're not.

Monsters doing terrible things to us doesn't give us the right to become monsters ourselves. We're a super power with the most powerful military machine in the world. We can get shit done without doing this crap.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I absolutely do.

It makes us look like hypocritical assholes. America was founded on the idea of basic human rights, and justice from due process. .

Tell that to the Indians and the Slaves.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Cruel and unusual punishment is banned in our 8th Amendment. And yes, I know that doesn't apply over there because its not on American soil, but I don't care..

Actually, I am pretty sure that it does apply overseas. The constitution is a charter and the 8th is a limitation on the US Federal government.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
It blows my mind that I can't land a job like that. I would be amazing at it. All you guys agree, right?

But whatever. I am not a big fan of torture. That shit cuts both ways. When someone in group A tortures someone in group B - every other group sees a green light to torture anyone from Group A.

It's a losing and inconsiderate move.

Does it make me a bad person that I am more appalled at the fact these 2 schmucks made $80 million than I am at the actual torture that took place?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Tell that to the Indians and the Slaves.

What we were founded on and how well we've managed to actually honor it are two different things. We were hypocrites then, and we're hypocrites now. Hell, we still have a genocidal leader on our $20 bill and no one really cares.

Doesn't mean we still can't try to hold this country up to the standards it was intended to have.