20 Year Member
maxresdefault.jpg

...fascism...?

tenor.gif

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Rest easy, Boog.

My patch of earth is probably already too hot for a yurt.

The cabin in the woods (a rental, lol) that I'm in right now has the worst insulation. Built on posts with bad access to the cabin-kit logs so it's a chore to find and chink the gaps that keep opening up.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My patch of earth is probably already too hot for a yurt.

The cabin in the woods (a rental, lol) that I'm in right now has the worst insulation. Built on posts with bad access to the cabin-kit logs so it's a chore to find and chink the gaps that keep opening up.

I imagine that if I build myself a cabin, I would have the walls and ceiling lined with copper mesh to create a faraday cage, and have a deep basement bunker.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Solid plan. Basements are an exotic curiosity in Texas. We have to hide ourselves in the walls or pile dirt on top of "storm shelters."

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Solid plan. Basements are an exotic curiosity in Texas. We have to hide ourselves in the walls or pile dirt on top of "storm shelters."

I imagined, that like everything else, basements would just be bigger in Texas.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
...so then the northerner goes through the wrong door and falls into the swimming pool, and he starts screaming "Don't flush! Don't flush!" Get it?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The Alphabet Bois are out in full force in Portland and Trump is threatening to send more to other cities such as Chicago.