Boogaloo Boys

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
AKA Big Luau, AKA Big Igloo.

I've been seeing this term used the past week and decided to find an article explaining it, this seems to do a nice job:

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020/05/27/the-boogaloo-movement-is-not-what-you-think/

Essentially, they were just shitposters on 4chan joking about a civil war, now it's become less joke-y. Are they carrying real guns or airsoft guns? Are they joking or do they want a civil war to happen? Are they racists for Trump or people who wants cops to be upheld to their ideals?

I wouldn't be surprised if boogaloo gains more prominence, much like flat earthers, and eventually co-opted by more shitbags without any irony. So, I made this thread.

Humans like being part of groups

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
And all this time I thought they were just fans of Breakin' 2.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Lots of trump thumpers supported the boog bois spitting in police officers faces when they couldn’t go to Applebee’s, but now you gotta respect the blue.

Marek

Banned
Boogaloo is the Democratic boogeyman as ANTIFA is the Republican boogeyman.

Oh thats a fucking joke amd you know it.

Boogaloo fuckers have outright murdered a bunch of people. Atomwaffen Division, the recent Cali cop murderer etc.

They arrested a bunch of boogaloo dudes on their way to a protest with pipe bombs and assault weapons.

Yeah same as a bunch of Antifa that just want to fist fight the proud boys and rednecks.

Both sidesing is a pretty bad look for you Duf

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Boogaloo fuckers have outright murdered a bunch of people. Atomwaffen Division, the recent Cali cop murderer etc.

They arrested a bunch of boogaloo dudes on their way to a protest with pipe bombs and assault weapons.

Yeah same as a bunch of Antifa that just want to fist fight the proud boys and rednecks.

My point being there is no larger organized “ANTIFA” or “Boogaloo” just individuals and small groups of morons.

If you want to conflate militia and retards like the proud boys as part of a “boogaloo” movement then go ahead. They’re all just morons. There isn’t a retard-conspiracy nor is there a larger leftist ANTIFA conspiracy

Gun owning “right wing” morons do have the potential to be more dangerous than “left wing” morons given that, unfortunately, firearm ownership falls along political lines (though that is changing.)

Anyway it was just a thought I had.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

Perpetuate that divide man. Are you really that willfully blind to how these names get used? To you boogaloo is a real threat. To some trumptard, antifa is the same threat to the continued existence of the (God Blessed) USA. These are being used in the same bogeyman fashion by various media outlets and politicos of varying bent to perceive the others as not just political opponent but actual threat to way of life.

When you amplify the noise of the worst of both sides you further polarize the more centrist left or right populations. Most people don't think of themselves as racists or anarchists, but if you lump them in with those groups, you might find they just entrench their position rather than reconsider it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Boogaloo is the Democratic boogeyman as ANTIFA is the Republican boogeyman.

Hmm, that's an interesting way to think about it. It's definitely a meme that has sprung up in real life with guys wearing Hawaiian shirts and having their guns out for the protests, at least. Like I said before, I think it's possible that if it becomes mainstream then the 'normies' (i.e. middle-aged retards who get all their news from memes on facebook) will co-opt it and turn it into an actual organization. Just a prediction, who knows.

At this point I can't even tell what is reality in America anymore, so much contradicting news and misinformation, like CHAZ for example. I'm so out of the loop.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
AKA Big Luau, AKA Big Igloo.

I've been seeing this term used the past week and decided to find an article explaining it, this seems to do a nice job:

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020/05/27/the-boogaloo-movement-is-not-what-you-think/

Essentially, they were just shitposters on 4chan joking about a civil war, now it's become less joke-y. Are they carrying real guns or airsoft guns? Are they joking or do they want a civil war to happen? Are they racists for Trump or people who wants cops to be upheld to their ideals?

I wouldn't be surprised if boogaloo gains more prominence, much like flat earthers, and eventually co-opted by more shitbags without any irony. So, I made this thread.

Humans like being part of groups

It’s real guns my dude.

The big igloo is a mixed bag. It’s mostly right wingers, but there’s plenty of it on the left too.

A lot of people weren’t advocating for a civil war, but just expecting it to start.

There is a TON of false news about the CHAZ. Which is now the CHOP. Cap hill is where a lot of my friends live or have businesses so I have first hand account of a lot of it.

A lot of it has been blown way out of proportion.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Well shit Henners, spill the deets on what's happening in CHOP! Because reading about it sounds a bit frightening

Marek

Banned
Perpetuate that divide man. Are you really that willfully blind to how these names get used? To you boogaloo is a real threat. To some trumptard, antifa is the same threat to the continued existence of the (God Blessed) USA. These are being used in the same bogeyman fashion by various media outlets and politicos of varying bent to perceive the others as not just political opponent but actual threat to way of life.

When you amplify the noise of the worst of both sides you further polarize the more centrist left or right populations. Most people don't think of themselves as racists or anarchists, but if you lump them in with those groups, you might find they just entrench their position rather than reconsider it.

Oh look more academic nonsense from lithy

Atomwaffen are fucking murderers trying to start a race war.

The cop murderer from cali wrote boog on a car with his own blood because he wants to start a race war.

The guy that mowed down the Charlottesville protest and killed Heather Heyer is a murderer who wants to start a race war.

Notice a fucking theme? These people want to start a live ammo race war. Lithy I don't give a fuck what your post that I just quoted says and didnt read past the second sentence because you are a fucking joke.

Both sides it all you want, clown.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Well shit Henners, spill the deets on what's happening in CHOP! Because reading about it sounds a bit frightening

It is quite frightening and is escalating. It was peaceful once the police retreated. But now there’s Neo Nazis threatening and possibly attacking

lithy

20 Year Member
Oh look more academic nonsense from lithy

Atomwaffen are fucking murderers trying to start a race war.

The cop murderer from cali wrote boog on a car with his own blood because he wants to start a race war.

The guy that mowed down the Charlottesville protest and killed Heather Heyer is a murderer who wants to start a race war.

Notice a fucking theme? These people want to start a live ammo race war. Lithy I don't give a fuck what your post that I just quoted says and didnt read past the second sentence because you are a fucking joke.

Both sides it all you want, clown.

So about 100-200 people, ok.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Does anyone else hate lithy acting so dang nonchalant? It's like Poppy thumping his chest LET'S GO BRO and lithy drinks a swig and says no.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Wow. I actually hadn't noticed the sort of traction this has gotten from the media. That's is kinda scary. And I'm talking about the media spin, not the internet bois. I'm pretty confident in saying that the boog memes and talk was genuinely started as a mockery when that fat piece of shit "vet" dude got decked out all Schwarzenegger in Commando style and started tweeting about "the boogaloo" before he got yeeted after his wildly unsuccessful run in 2019. Then it was perpetuated when that bad ass mufuckin' SAS dude had to go do popo's job for them down in Kenya back in January. I've never seen the boog talk or it's imagery ever correlated with legitimate terrorist or supremacist ideology. And I'm in a fuck ton of firearm groups. It's always been to either mock far-right/ alt-right 2A nuts or to make a commentary on the state of horseshit 2A laws. It's wild that the SPLF (which is mostly a joke in and of itself) is labeling people that use the term or it's imagery as being members of a 2nd civil war extremist movement. I'm not saying that it's not at all possible that there's niche groups that use it seriously, but the majority of it is just to make fun of dumbasses, and those people would be precisely the target.

Marek

Banned
Does anyone else hate lithy acting so dang nonchalant? It's like Poppy thumping his chest LET'S GO BRO and lithy drinks a swig and says no.

Its because he has less than nothing to stand on.

He's gone from saying he might vote for Trump to justify the animus, which completely proves my point about 3rd party voting being a vote for Trump in swing states.

To saying hes voting for Biden, depending on the VP nominee (hilarious).

He'll never give me the credit because its not his style. But he and I both know that I'm the reason for all of this, and that this is, in fact, the hardest I've owned anyone on this site ever in my illustrious career of owning stupid fucking faggots on neo hyphen geo dotcom.

lithy

20 Year Member
Its because he has less than nothing to stand on.

He's gone from saying he might vote for Trump to justify the animus, which completely proves my point about 3rd party voting being a vote for Trump in swing states.

To saying hes voting for Biden, depending on the VP nominee (hilarious).

He'll never give me the credit because its not his style. But he and I both know that I'm the reason for all of this, and that this is, in fact, the hardest I've owned anyone on this site ever in my illustrious career of owning stupid fucking faggots on neo hyphen geo dotcom.

Oh damn, I didn't realize I had been so thoroughly owned.

All credit where it is due.