Boogaloo Boys

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
NPR receives a good chunk of their funding from corporations and foundations but I didn't call NPR "corporate media".

npr-revenues-donut-chart-2019_custom-b801c4108cc69c881a705ab8b332588171cf60be-s800-c85.png

Doesn't seem too large a chunk and far better than most alternatives.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
33% is higher than it used to be but I agree NPR is still better than most.

Again though, I never referred to NPR as "corporate media".

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Request name change for wyo, new name to be one of the following:

wyoski
wyovitch
wyomitri
шчф

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Who would even fight?

No state government is going to fight the federal government. That’s absurd. That shit was decided in 1865.

No anti government folks in their right mind should support Trump. He’s the embodiment of government excess and overreach they should be opposed to.

I don't think anything is going to stop people from overthrowing the government (either state or federal) if things get bad enough. As for the latter, owning the libs is far more important than logic or reason to a lot of people.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
No anti government folks in their right mind should support Trump. He’s the embodiment of government excess and overreach they should be opposed to.

That’s what I’ve been saying. I don’t get it. It has become just a cult.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Ok lithy

I'm not talking about their legality

Its beyond that. Stochastic terrorism.

I once said that a member on here should gargle fucking buckshot and die. I regret that and didnt mean it.

Guess what Duf, people have been charged for bullying people into suicide.

You are smart enough to see where I'm going with this.

#POPPYISOVERPARTY :keke:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Another thing that rightwingers don't seem to understand, is that "canceling" only works when it's directed at people who have been consistently shitty for a long period of time. Trying to cancel someone who said/did something shitty years/decades ago (and has since proven that they've become a better person) is never going to work. Though it seems like it might not be limited to cancel culture, and extends to the entire concept of "false equivalence" in general.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I hate how everyone says boogin' is civil war 2...

I think its meant to be more like revolutionary war 2.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I hate how everyone says boogin' is civil war 2...

I think its meant to be more like revolutionary war 2.

Me... just going off of what I hear people say IRL and on message/bords social media. Usually follows racist or ignorant shit they just said.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don't think anything is going to stop people from overthrowing the government (either state or federal) if things get bad enough. As for the latter, owning the libs is far more important than logic or reason to a lot of people.

A people’s revolution I agree. Can’t stop the signal :buttrock:

But the idea of a “civil war” with like a Biden faction vs a Trump faction with states choosing sides is retarded.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Me... just going off of what I hear people say IRL and on message/bords social media. Usually follows racist or ignorant shit they just said.

There are firearm owners who believe in their right to keep and bear arms.

And there are firearm owners who believe in liberty. Period.

Bad gun owners tend to be the former.

As a member of the latter I apologize for all the shitty gun owners shitting over all of our rights while protecting their own.

I’d run for public office but this website has ruined any chance of me doing that.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
A people’s revolution I agree. Can’t stop the signal :buttrock:

But the idea of a “civil war” with like a Biden faction vs a Trump faction with states choosing sides is retarded.

Oh, nah it wouldn't be quite like that. I guess it would be more like a revolution, though the belligerents would basically be "far right" vs "everyone else", and since everyone is a citizen of the same country it still technically would be a civil war.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I just hope to Crom the true nature of the state has been exposed to the average American who was anti-gun because they were not familiar with firearms and who bought the Dem. Party Line of “Guns are bad, mmmkaaay?”

On the other hand it’s also been interesting to see those who purported to support the constitution and personal liberty show their true colors as statist tyrants, I mean we already knew they were, but the administration has emboldened these people to not even have pretend they’re for freedom.

In short, fuck everyone and I’ve got a solid plan to live in a yurt in the woods by age 40 (4 years.)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Type 'fascism' again. Type 'fascism' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfuckers, type 'fascism' one more Goddamn time!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I just hope to Crom the true nature of the state has been exposed to the average American who was anti-gun because they were not familiar with firearms and who bought the Dem. Party Line of “Guns are bad, mmmkaaay?”

On the other hand it’s also been interesting to see those who purported to support the constitution and personal liberty show their true colors as statist tyrants, I mean we already knew they were, but the administration has emboldened these people to not even have pretend they’re for freedom.

In short, fuck everyone and I’ve got a solid plan to live in a yurt in the woods by age 40 (4 years.)

That could be a lot of us who decide to move to cabins in the woods that are off grid. The problem won't be a single president, but the changes in culture and society that we are seeing may lead to a more surveillance state, that simply does not jive with our own favorite blend of fascism.